Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) (68823 Views)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by kizyalex10(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Alhaji Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya Aka MC Oluomo has flagged off the Oshodi One APC Mega Rally in Lagos.

During the flag off, MC Oluomo, vowed to work for the end of PDP on Oshodi and Lagos State at large.

Read the statement MC Oluomo released after the flag off and see more photos and watch videos after the cut....

MC OLOUMO OSHODI APC MEGA RALLY/FLAG OFF

8th February, 2019.

It was a glorious day for me Alhaji Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya Mc Oluomo astute APC chieftain aslo President Oshodi One group, within the Oshodi environs, publicly pledged my total support to work hard for my beloved party APC and to ensure victory in the forth coming elections.

On behalf of Oshodi one I vowed never to allow the repeat of what happened in 2015 to repeat itself becuase it was regrettable that PDP won both National and State Houses of Assembly at the time because there is nothing to show for it.

I promised to work for the end of PDP in Oshodi and Lagos State at large.

Please the noble objective and our pride could be realized when President Mohammed Buhari, Senator Olamilekan Ad'eola YAYI is reelected and Dr Bashiru dawodu candidate APC for Oshodi Constituency 1 house of representatives Abuja.

More so, I urged the electorate to cast their votes for President Muhammadu Buhari as well as the Senate, House of Representatives candidates and all other candidates of APC in the coming elections - beginning with the Presidential and National Assembly elections on February 16.

I want to Appreciating everyone present at the rally , Oshodi APC leaders such as Pa Olabinta, Baba Olorunoje, Chief Akeju, Baba Ogunoloko, Chief Ogunsakin, Alhaji Jimoh, Dr Ajanaku, Elder Fatoki, Elder Salako, Pastor shobuyi, Madam Badejoko, Madam Shobayo, Madam Alabi , Hon Muyiwa Olabintan, Hon Stephen Ogundipe, Hon Alausa, Hon Kayode Tinubu, Hon Ogundimu, representatives of Igbo and Arewa,.

Last welcome the newly decamp PDC to APC .

Watch the videos HERE and see more photos.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/mc-oluomo-at-oshodi-one-apc-mega-rally.html?m=1
his last picture is like he is laughing at d stupid crowd.kill urselves while all my kids are studying in america.may u all reap what u have sown in naija

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by AllenSpencer: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
dokie:
These are the people that will make buhari lose elections.

By the time they start intimidating voters and stealing ballot boxes, foreign observers wey dey find wetin dem go talk say buhari do go dey note am. Next thing would be venezuela option.

He had better just shut his trap.

Venezuela option in Nigeria

You guys just underate Nigeria as if its a small country.

No foreign country can subdue a Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Olajah81: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
foreshore:

You don't need to see my achievements because our drives and aspirations are different. It's only in a society that people like you will be on the streets instead of the gallow

Go nd hug transformer....
Is not we dat cause ur miserable life...
Easy for Us..... Hard for the Enemy
Olu-omo have spoken well
Go nd take panadol or any pain relievers for the pains

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by BlazeAttai(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
For Atiku, Like.

For Buhari, Share.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Olajah81: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
foreshore:

What else would one expect from an Area boy?

Sorry for the pains

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Bridget95(f): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
budusky05:
Even MC pull More crowd than Atiku
Baba go find work.Say no to thuggery.
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by wellmax(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
TheFreeOne:

By threatening/killing opposition members abi?

Instead of keeping a low profile after recent attack this senseless agbero keeps talking anyhow cos he's got the backing of his oga at Bourdillon.

Child of hate and unreasonableness.

Where and when did he threaten anyone.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by shadyLP(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Useless coward talking undecided
Na only for mic u sabi rant. Go and challenge them again and see your dirty balls rolling out of your scrotum grin grin
Lazy touts!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by foreshore(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Olajah81:

Go nd hug transformer....
Is not we dat cause ur miserable life...
Easy for Us..... Hard for the Enemy
Olu-omo have spoken well
Go nd take panadol or any pain relievers for the pains

I can understand, he is your mentor. No wonder you are a motor boy. Am sorry about that

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Conceptman: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
an old man once called the Nigerian youths lazy ones yet thesame youth are been used for campaign, are the Nigerian youths truly lazy. vote wisely

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Olajah81: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
foreshore:

Na me no get sense abi Agbero wey no go school!!!

Sorry we no say u go skool...
With ur certificate u still living ZERO life
What have u achieved with ur certificate? Still roaming about the street looking for jobs?
Thanks for Buhari for introducing N-power
Secretary position of NURTW form still available ...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Niyi9002(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
It's a very sad situation.I'm just praying that God should grant my wishes to travel out this year.
Mankosi:
Tomorrow this one will enter full time politics and start going for senate where he will steal billions While the so called educated people are busy pursuing 50000naira jobs and 30000naira N-power jobs.
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by limeta(f): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Is your head paining you? Or is it your brain instead?

Are you new here?
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Olajah81: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
foreshore:

I can understand, he is your mentor. No wonder you are a motor boy. Am sorry about that

Sorry......!!!! Mr Bank manager

See the fully grown up human being splitting poos online?

U need mental therapy?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Touts
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by rickyrex(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
just imagine we of people APC harbors. little wander everything about them look unkept. illiteracy runs from the APC chairman, down to the president and some of their supporters have started smoking weed having mc oluomo and tinubu as their mentors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Olajah81: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
foreshore:

The number of people showing hatred to Olu-omo determined the number of stupidity in the country

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Hily77: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
American citizen talking to Nigerian citizens, abeg gbe body eee. angry

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rita Orji should not only be kicked out, she should be flogged very well.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Borderless: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
seunmsg:
Oluomo Oshodi ti Soro, leyin omo Akinsanya l’oshidi, Kosoro mo. Oluomo oshidi, bi Oba ibomi ni.

Oshodi just like all other parts of Lagos is fully APC. With the test run of the Lagos to Ibadan rail line today, the entire south west have no reason not to join the next level train. 4+4=8.

@ bolded: really, because of the test run of railway service? You’re joking right?

See you hailing a motor park tout, I can therefore conclude your education is in vain.

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by AfonjaConehead: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
God please get me out of this zoo nation.
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Timi1990(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Venezuela option in Nigeria

You guys just underate Nigeria as if its a small country.

No foreign country can subdue a Nigeria.

Abeg Watin be the difference between Nigeria and Venezuela Nigeria is just another shit hole country where everything goes . No rules, No law

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by AfonjaConehead: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
They call themselves sophisticated people buh check out this shiii,a tout,an agbero on the Em I Ci!!!!
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by gurunlocker: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
I won't be surprised if this tout later become Lagos state governor...
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by mathew247: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
He should pray to be alive on that day instead.
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by KunleyY19(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
dokie:
These are the people that will make buhari lose elections.

By the time they start intimidating voters and stealing ballot boxes, foreign observers wey dey find wetin dem go talk say buhari do go dey note am. Next thing would be venezuela option.

He had better just shut his trap.

Venezuela Option can't work in Nigeria... Because an implosion of Nigeria will be damning for neighbouring countries...
Even Donald Trump has always questioned the thought behind ousting Sadam Hussein and Gaddafi from power because according to him it was a worthless fight as the people are now suffering Even more than dey did under those leaders...

So Bro Nigeria isnt a small country that can be overrunned so easily like that...Population alone will make USA think twice...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
As i was passing this rally yesterday at oshodi I put my hand in my pocket to protect my phone from been stolen.Na thugs plenty for the rally.There was no decent human being at all.

budusky05:
Even MC pull More crowd than Atiku
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by koyeni(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
This one no dy hear word grin

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by EmmyCC: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Who noticed he Ommited Sanwolu's name. I hope things are alright
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by ChristineC: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
cucumbae:
As i was passing this rally yesterday at oshodi I put my hand in my pocket to protect my phone from been stolen.Na thugs plenty for the rally.There was no decent human being at all.
grin grin grin grin grin no surprises there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.