Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) (68824 Views)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Dollabiz: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
touts taking.orders

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by EyezofGod120: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
shey this one fit speak English so??
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by ChristineC: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
KunleyY19:

Venezuela Option can't work in Nigeria... Because an implosion of Nigeria will be damning for neighbouring countries...
Even Donald Trump has always questioned the thought behind ousting Sadam Hussein and Gaddafi from power because according to him it was a worthless fight as the people are now suffering Even more than dey did under those leaders...

So Bro Nigeria isnt a small country that can be overrunned so easily like that...Population alone will make USA think twice...
is there another Nigeria in Europe or the same one in Africa?
Even the so-called population is wildly inflated for crude oil crumbs and ease of electoral malpractices. Zero database, zero appropriate citizens' recognition, zero citizen rights.

Nigeria is a small country because it has near zero functional security departments and common patriotism is non-existent.

The next guy is just as likely to betray the country for some cash with the words "who naija epp?" as it is likely PHCN will seize power the next minute there cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
ballot boxes snatchers are warming up!

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by kbbanj10(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mankosi:
Tomorrow this one will enter full time politics and start going for senate where he will steal billions While the so called educated people are busy pursuing 50000naira jobs and 30000naira N-power jobs.
so unfortunate
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by nduka84(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
I am not surprised. MC Oluomo knows why he is supporting the APC. APC has been a party that accommodates touts, street orchins, murderers and political thugs. MC Oluomo knows that the emergence of PDP in Lagos, would spell doom for all area boys. And PDP would put a stop to all illegal tolls they force Nigerians to pay to them, everyday. This was also same reason Ambode was voted against, by area boys during the APC laughable primaries. Ambode had plans of banning danfo busses, which were usually used by area boys to rob unsuspecting passengers. Monies that mc Oluomo uses to feed himself and his family, are mainly gotten from extortions meted out on Nigerians ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by NdiaraIGBO: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
TheFreeOne:

Typical APC member with agbero mentality.

Kindly speak for yourself cos as an omoluabi I've got nothing to do with bloodletting APC.

Just shut up there, face front. We are ready to defend our fatherland. Ok?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by dokie: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Venezuela option in Nigeria

You guys just underate Nigeria as if its a small country.

No foreign country can subdue a Nigeria.

The elites are desperate to get buhari out. If there is glaring rigging, i repeat the venezuelan option will be adopted.

Atiku will declare himself winner and be sworn in to create crises. And because it is a north north thing, the usual madness from northerners will not happen.

Buhari and his goons might goof again by shooting protesters hired by atiku and the elites.

At that point foreign governments will start choosing who they support. You and i know they are mostly against buhari.

Buhari and his goons should bank on genuine support. Rigging will prove to be disastrous for them.
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Delaw00(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
He said all those words in english or yoruba?,just wonderingsad

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by ednut1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I still wonder how this TOUT take become US CITIZEN.
Could it be he got it by investing over 500,000USD in the US or by Marriage...??
Anyway he’s been trailed currently.
both. One of his wife na citizen
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by NdiaraIGBO: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
nduka84:
I am not surprised. MC Oluomo knows why he is supporting the APC. APC has been a party that accommodates touts, street orchins, murderers and political thugs. MC Oluomo knows that the emergence of PDP in Lagos, would spell doom for all area boys. And PDP would put a stop to all illegal tolls they force Nigerians to pay to them, everyday. This was also same reason Ambode was voted against, by area boys during the APC laughable primaries. Ambode had plans of banning danfo busses, which were usually used by area boys to rob unsuspecting passengers. Monies that mc Oluomo uses to feed himself and his family, are mainly gotten from extortions meted out on Nigerians ,

Nduka, na by force to stay for Lagos? Dem don take Lagos curse ya people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by NdiaraIGBO: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
dokie:

The elites are desperate to get buhari out. If there is glaring rigging, i repeat the venezuelan option will be adopted.

Atiku will declare himself winner and be sworn in to create crises. And because it is a north north thing, the usual madness from northerners will not happen.

Buhari and his goons might goof again by shooting protesters hired by atiku and the elites.

At that point foreign governments will start choosing who they support. You and i know they are mostly against buhari.

Buhari and his goons should bank on genuine support. Rigging will prove to be disastrous for them.

Wishful!
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by bluebay(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Opportunity seeking thug speaking. I swear MC oluomo isnr wise at all. Before you make some nasty comments, always think of the negative part. What about APC looses and PDP wins? You’ll be seen as a looser nationwide and be deprived of lots of things. I wish he’s as wise as Otwdola and Dangote. Despite naming them as APC planning comitee, they’ve never made any comment nor seen them attending Campaings.
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by AllenSpencer: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
dokie:

I cant believe you truly believe Atiku can win a free and fair election

Where is the vote coming from.

Are you saying Buhari will lose the West and North to Atiku? And same time wont pick 25% across all states. Am certain you just trying to encourage yourself. You cant stare at reality.

Buhari does not need rigging to win!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Bamz(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Homeboiy:
Na this kind of his nonsensical attitude made those boys stab him

I go go Oshodi for your case, I go slap Agbero for your case
I go call M.C Oluomo, I go report all of them

grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by pooozeee(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tout
Ur injury don heal abi
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by shegra58: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
foreshore:

Agbero spotted here
e pain ham grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by TheFreeOne: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Just shut up there, face front. We are ready to defend our fatherland. Ok?

Another agbero on the loose cheesy

Hope you aren't one of those lazy 'ara oke' shouting owomi da at oshodi. Are you are aware the children of that thug resides in the USA whilst some of his followers get killed supporting politicians here in Lagos?.

And I'll advice you join the military if you are sincere in defending your fatherland truly and not some bloodthirsty agberos.

I am an ondo state indigene, a full blood Yoruba man who believes in just, fair / equitable society and rule of law not some jungle justice, thuggish lifestyle of miscreants polluting our political landscape cos they have godfathers at the top.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by deomelo: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
TheFreeOne:

Typical APC member with agbero mentality.

Kindly speak for yourself cos as an omoluabi I've got nothing to do with bloodletting APC.

lol @ ipob agbero in sifia pain..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by deomelo: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Why are Igbos always mad, bitter, angry and bonkers?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by TheFreeOne: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
deomelo:

lol @ ipob agbero in sifia pain..

grin grin

So everyone not supporting Buhari and APC are IPOB?

Chai...zombies brains are irreparably damaged by their continuous sniffing buboo's wrinkled ass. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Slynation(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Just negodu......!!
If the total number of Agbero's in Lagos should unite under one party and contest in a gubernatorial elections, They will win grin

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by staen: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Them no stab diswan well ...nah pin dem chook am ...

Thats hw he killed a whole of guys in lagos with d backing from tinubu
Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Slynation(m): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Venezuela option in Nigeria

You guys just underate Nigeria as if its a small country.

No foreign country can subdue a Nigeria.

Ehh u say wetin?? Apart from been a fan of Buhari so u guys also planned to put us into trouble....

Only one missile threat from any of the World Power Countries, Nigerians and Buhari will be on their knees begging...

Cho cho cho cho cho....!! U will not keep kwayet, that was how Lai Mohammed nearly incurred the wrath of Isreal on innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by deomelo: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
TheFreeOne:

So everyone not supporting Buhari and APC are IPOB?

Chai...zombies brains are irreparably damaged by their continuous sniffing buboo's wrinkled ass. cheesy
[/s]

Not interested in your ipobZOMBIE nonsense.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Ojiofor: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
All hail the future Asiwaju of Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by Corlah: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
billante:
These are the kind of charlatans that represents apc!

Which other way will he make APC win if not by violence.

What that nonsense he and his boys did at osun

He doesn't know that the collective will of the majority can subdue any slowpoke that thinks violence can win.
who teni help in popu
arity? and who tell you Oluomo is not known outside Lagos.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by AllenSpencer: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Slynation:

Ehh u say wetin?? Apart from been a fan of Buhari so u guys also planned to put us into trouble....

Only one missile threat from any of the World Power Countries, Nigerians and Buhari will be on their knees begging...

Cho cho cho cho cho....!! U will not keep kwayet, that was how Lai Mohammed nearly incurred the wrath of Isreal on innocent Nigerians

Hear yourself.

Did you hear me say war. Nigerian is a sovereign state and most populous and influential country in Africa. I repeat, No country can influence or subdue us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.