Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH (40834 Views)

EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Ay77(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2019
smiley

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by pooozeee(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2019
LAUTECH had the richest yahoo boy in the history of Nigeria universities during my days in the school from 2000 - 2006
The yahoo boys in LAUTECH has a coordinated and synchronized organization
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by lomprico(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2019
They shld also touch ile-ife. Its another safe haven for yahoo boys.
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by skales67(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Please where is LAUTECH located again?....

Oh...the South West!

If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by hibeekay007(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Craigslists post=75558484]Say weytin?

EFCC should leave street boys alone and go for Gandollar, Maina, Babachair, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Tinubu and Akpabio, they are the real yahoo boys.
Oga abeg shirt joor..At least these men worked their asses off to get to positions where they could commit fraud and steal money. Don't compare them to pant thieving, ritual doing, dread locked, wear one boxers for two weeks straight , destroyers of opportunities for well meaning legitimate Nigerians, boys.. don't fuckin compare them!
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by freemanbubble: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Uniben and ekpoma is the centre of Yahoo sha

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by spiralwedge(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2019
The school should be shut down.
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by mkoabiola: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Junk blogg with a fake news.....
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by opo501: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2019
True talk but without declaring war on those useless pot belly bastards too the generation of this country will continue to be led astray.
Or maybe they're untouchable. If they can declare war on this men Nigeria will be a better place for us all.
My take.
Sirheny007:

Do not overlook the real issue.
Cyber robbery is the most responsible factor that tarnished the image of Nigeria and her relationship with other countries.
The level of trust is going down.
Many Nigerians abroad are avoided like lepers because of this.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by hibeekay007(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Craigslists:
Say weytin?

EFCC should leave street boys alone and go for Gandollar, Maina, Babachair, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Tinubu and Akpabio, they are the real yahoo boys.

Right now Yahoo Yahoo is a vibrant sector in Nigerian economy as it’s the highest employer of the youth, in fact the federal Government should create a ministry for it in that regard because Yahoo Yahoo is not ending anytime soon as long as Nigeria still remains a corrupt nation and the poverty capital of the world.

If na arrest EFCC think say be the solution, make I tell them say dey get big work for their hand, because them go arrest tire, in fact make them go build very big prison because space no go dey to keep the number of boys wey them go arrest. You arrest 20 today while 100 will buy laptops tomorrow and you think you are winning the fight against Yahoo Yahoo, I laugh in Japanese because na the youth oil work they wan try stop so.

Oga abeg shirt joor..At least these men worked their asses off to get to positions where they could commit fraud and steal money. Don't compare them to pant thieving, ritual doing, dread locked, wear one boxers for two weeks straight , destroyers of opportunities for well meaning legitimate Nigerians, boys.. don't fuckin compare them!
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by nextnear(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Sirheny007:

Cyber robbery is the most responsible factor that tarnished the image of Nigeria and her relationship with other countries.

you are a fraudster.
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by zangiff(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Lautech is the headquarters of Yahoo Yahoo. So serious
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by nextnear(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2019
Craigslists:
Say weytin?

Right now Yahoo Yahoo is a vibrant sector in Nigerian economy as it’s the highest employer of the youth, in fact the federal Government should create a ministry for it in that regard because Yahoo Yahoo is not ending anytime soon as long as Nigeria still remains a corrupt nation and the poverty capital of the world.

If na arrest EFCC think say be the solution, make I tell them say dey get big work for their hand, because them go arrest tire, in fact make them go build very big prison because space no go dey to keep the number of boys wey them go arrest. You arrest 20 today while 100 will buy laptops tomorrow and you think you are winning the fight against Yahoo Yahoo, I laugh in Japanese because na the youth oil work they wan try stop so.
end terrorism first and looting of our money.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Ayobami7(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2019
ok
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by anonymous1759(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2019
You won't hear anything like witch hunting right now, but if PDP or APC members are being prosecuted you'll hear all manner of Wailers saying Trash. All working Niggas should be sensitive ilegal is ilegal Don't be loud.
If you've the mind to do it, let it be on low key, and always know the time quit and clean your money.
I don't support local. No be everybody get power to do ponpon i arrest my Case. Lastly don't quote me if you support Atiku or Tinubu if not.... Thunder go discipline you. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by rainbow5: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Abeg this EFCC matter tire me past anything. the former police IGP did warn his men to leave Yahoo boys n girls alone but go after the real thieves,kidnappers,armed robbers n their likes.why has EFCC not gone after former gov. Akpabio? Even with deluge of petition on their table, mehn these guys r no saints, who investigates EFCC Personnels?, no one meaning it's a Supra agency and a mere tool to fight perceived enemy(ies).
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by SkinnyDude(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2019
Craigslists:
Say weytin?

see what this fool is saying. hahaha
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by henrixx(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Cheap blogging
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Heffe: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Sirheny007:

Bro its u dat overlooked d main issue,how can u say ciber crime tarnished d image of Nigeria, wat kyna careless statement is dat..bfr yahoo became a menace in Nigeria our politicians whom u so loved and supported stole the country dry and displayed their talents in chopping govts. Money..do u think dat it was because of yahoo boys dat d former PM of Britain described Nigeria as fantastically corrupt? Or was it because of yahoo boys dat abacha stole our common wealth..Nigeria is not even among d top 5 coutries wit jighest number of cyber crime in the world..so if any county avoids u blame it on ur thiefing leaders...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by elemagoon(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2019
josh123:
efcc don leave those men with pot bellies make dey political office make dey steal billions na ordinary students make dey hustle dem want come catch,thunder fire all of una!!!

Hmmmmm you na Yahoo boy be?
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2019
tillaman:
They all have a price, just call the right amount they will let you go!! What a clueless country!! I know Magu didn’t say this, it’s probably the work of bloggers, Dude has pressing matters to attend to!
Its bloggers na

this is just a click bait headline
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by elemagoon(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2019
Craigslists:
Say weytin?

Yahoo Yahoo spotted. Dey there dey condone rubbish. So you think it's only by engaging in internet fraud that young people can make it in life? Advanced eleribuu .....
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Salex007(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2019
you guys don't want the EFCC to arrest them but you guys are complaining about the high rate of missing pants....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by lexy2014: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2019
cucumbae:
When will efcc start going after buhari's men?I know they are trying to play to the gallery by arresting few of his men because of election.But believe me,after the election those men will be let,not left,off the hook.

https://punchng.com/ikoyi-cash-we-cant-find-ex-nia-dg-wife-says-efcc/amp/
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by King44(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2019
seriously this is a good move but it won't solve the problems cos what has to be put in place has not yet been put in place, the numbers would relatively reduce while kidnapping, robbery, unemployment, migration etc sky rocket and what about the real fraudsters who are the papa original yahoo men who paved way for the youths (the politicians)?? is the either the gvt play politics when going after them or the normal catch them today tomorrow they are out with their big belly, I don't c this raid changing anything to kill a snake and ensure its dead cut off its head but here in naija reverse is the case
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by millionboi2: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2019
islandmoon:
why are they after lautech? Olamide hasn't used lautech to sing nah? his latest song is Logo benz, investigate all benz onwers, if them no buy benz wetin dem gain?
please how much is Benz?
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Gidah: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Sirheny007:

where do you live sir Nigeria or abroad
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by King44(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Heffe:

Bro its u dat overlooked d main issue,how can u say ciber crime tarnished d image of Nigeria, wat kyna careless statement is dat..bfr yahoo became a menace in Nigeria our politicians whom u so loved and supported stole the country dry and displayed their talents in chopping govts. Money..do u think dat it was because of yahoo boys dat d former PM of Britain described Nigeria as fantastically corrupt? Or was it because of yahoo boys dat abacha stole our common wealth..Nigeria is not even among d top 5 coutries wit jighest number of cyber crime in the world..so if any county avoids u blame it on ur thiefing leaders...
I no b yahoo boy but I agree
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Gidah: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2019
They don't do what they are asked to do that's the problem you see a yahoo boy the first thing is beating to put fear into them that's so uncalled for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men / 16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream / Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.