Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH (40863 Views)

EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by King44(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
rainbow5:
Abeg this EFCC matter tire me past anything. the former police IGP did warn his men to leave Yahoo boys n girls alone but go after the real thieves,kidnappers,armed robbers n their likes.why has EFCC not gone after former gov. Akpabio? Even with deluge of petition on their table, mehn these guys r no saints, who investigates EFCC Personnels?, no one meaning it's a Supra agency and a mere tool to fight perceived enemy(ies).
and moreover where does the money recovered from the yahoo guys go to, the national pocket?? money stolen from white guys
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by oshosegun27(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nigeria's "public image" must be restored so that her citizens outside the country can be respected while those who desecrate the land and do actual damage be left to continue so that the citizens that choose to remain in the country continue to languish?
Congratulations kind sir, you just blew my mind!

Sirheny007:

Do not overlook the real issue.
Cyber robbery is the most responsible factor that tarnished the image of Nigeria and her relationship with other countries.
The level of trust is going down.
Many Nigerians abroad are avoided like lepers because of this.

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by animalscientist(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
properly Ladokite but I no be yahoo guy ooo
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by BedLam: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sirheny007:

Cyber robbery is the most responsible factor that tarnished the image of Nigeria and her relationship with other countries.

You are a fool. How can you spew such trash without data ? Are Nigerians worse than Russians? On any data Nigerians aren't even on the top 10 cybercrime list. So what's your point about public image? Have you traveled before ? The people that over stay there visas, lie about visas at embassy, are they Yahoo boys ? Not holding brief for anyone but saying they are the reason Nigeria supposedly image is battered is false and the apogee of naivety. You need some schooling ?
The political class that stole the country dry, are they Yahoo boys ? some of them are even on a ban list if the US so what's your point ?
Nigeria is the only country where outside forces with guns raid the country in the form of Boko Haram and herdsmen but you think that has nothing to do with the so called image of a failed state like Nigeria. Please come with facts next time.

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by King44(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
alakara:
Yes, na big fool. Steps to take Relocate to nearby town oyo. Do go out like a yahoo boy. DoNT be in Ogbomoso during session except during exams time. Make more money to sort ur lecturers. QED.
do ur work separate on a low, no follo follo, no gang

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by MICDAMI(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lautech sha
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Friend01(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Emmafe:
Declare war on looting politicians first

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xr

So, if somebody can catch a 'small thief' he should leave them and go for the big ones he hasn't catch shey?
SMH.
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Friend01(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sirheny007:

Do you mind these half brain wailers.

Small or big thief is thief.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by seangy4konji: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Many men for don turn for so. Turn cannibals if not for yahoo...

Dem for son deh chop human flesh
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
efcc gonna set up spies among the students...then they pay them to reveal identities of the hottest guys making the doe.. I'm just airing my opinion... snitches are gonna be involved...
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Evercurious(f): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sirheny007:

DEAL WITH THE MAJOR CAUSE OF CYBER CRIME , FIRST AND THE REST WLD FOLLOW.

GO DEAL WITH CORRUPTION WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS THE ROOT. WHILE CYBER CRIME IS ITS UPSPRING

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Evercurious(f): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sirheny007:

DEAL WITH THE MAJOR CAUSE OF CYBER CRIME , FIRST AND THE REST WLD FOLLOW.

GO DEAL WITH CORRUPTION WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS THE ROOT. WHILE CYBER CRIME IS ITS UPSPRING
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by rafcrown(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
ANY MENTAL HOSPITAL CLOSE TO YOUR HOUSE,CHECK IN FAST.
Craigslists:
Say weytin?

EFCC should leave street boys alone and go for Gandollar, Maina, Babachair, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Tinubu and Akpabio, they are the real yahoo boys.

Right now Yahoo Yahoo is a vibrant sector in Nigerian economy as it’s the highest employer of the youth, in fact the federal Government should create a ministry for it in that regard because Yahoo Yahoo is not ending anytime soon as long as Nigeria still remains a corrupt nation and the poverty capital of the world.

If na arrest EFCC think say be the solution, make I tell them say dey get big work for their hand, because them go arrest tire, in fact make them go build very big prison because space no go dey to keep the number of boys wey them go arrest. You arrest 20 today while 100 will buy laptops tomorrow and you think you are winning the fight against Yahoo Yahoo, I laugh in Japanese because na the youth oil work they wan try stop so.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by jesmond3945: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Craigslists:
Say weytin?

EFCC should leave street boys alone and go for Gandollar, Maina, Babachair, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Tinubu and Akpabio, they are the real yahoo boys.

Right now Yahoo Yahoo is a vibrant sector in Nigerian economy as it’s the highest employer of the youth, in fact the federal Government should create a ministry for it in that regard because Yahoo Yahoo is not ending anytime soon as long as Nigeria still remains a corrupt nation and the poverty capital of the world.

If na arrest EFCC think say be the solution, make I tell them say dey get big work for their hand, because them go arrest tire, in fact make them go build very big prison because space no go dey to keep the number of boys wey them go arrest. You arrest 20 today while 100 will buy laptops tomorrow and you think you are winning the fight against Yahoo Yahoo, I laugh in Japanese because na the youth oil work they wan try stop so.
one day you will come to abroad bu then when you see a yahoo boy you would strangulate the person.
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by islandmoon: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
millionboi2:
please how much is Benz?
tell us,
Roger! Oscar device Imel ID. copy for investigation. user bragging.
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Fidelismaria: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
faithfull18:
What's with the news of EFCC these past few weeks.

Efcc is the new SARS
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Witlee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sirheny007:

Mtchewww you need one trailer of Goldberg
Daft people will say let them go after our politicians
Yes they should but war against corruption should start with us at least

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by akin9ja78(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
slowpoke
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sirheny007:

Help me tell am
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
I'm not proud I graduated from this school angry
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Pabloriqueza: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Na media wey dey spread all this yahoo this, Yahoo that news up and down, dey spoil naija name. If you no tell the world who go know about am? Naija no even make up a quarter of nations into scam. But because of stupid traffic ,bloggers go just go efcc page, copy and paste everything. Blame naija bad name on the media.........
Sirheny007:

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by chukwumzurum(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
please let this fight reach every higher institution, even some secondary schools self...
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Dannyhajo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wake up efcc our politicians are flexing with our looted money why fbi no dey harras our own citizen in the United States besides this money doesn't belong to Nigeria government
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
post=75558469:
Hope you guys are listening?!

Forewarned is forearmed.

Face your Books.

CRIME DOES NOT PAY.
For the first time in your life, you've made a sensible comment!
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by DeepNuggets: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Priscy01:
Reports reaching Igbere Tv says the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has declared 'war' on the students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) as the university is known for its high rate of cyber crimes.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) chairman, Ibrahim Magu, at a meeting held on Thursday, February 7 stated that the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) students cases of cybercrime is different and there are special plans that are already set aside for the students in the school.

Stating further, Ibrahim Magu said; "Due to this fact, I will want them (the students who are into cyber crimes in the school) to get themselves ready as the EFCC officials will start action concerning the institution any moment from now," Igbere Tv reports.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/558233/just-in-tensions-as-efcc-declares-war-on-the-home-of-cyber-crimes-lautech/

In some schools each car you would be driving within it's premises must be properly registered with school authorities if they start from there they may be luckier...
Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by olioxx(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Waoh! I wish EFCC success on this one.
Cyber crime has really damage Nigeria's reputation globally.
The moment I confess to this white girl on Facebook that I'm Nigeria, kiia the girl just block me.
Doing online business is difficult because of those guys. PayPal, Transferwire are always careful with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH by TemmyT002(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
;Dw grin
Abeg, catch them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream / Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex / Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.