Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

"VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi (33632 Views)

Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / VP Debate: Okupe Reveals Areas ‘osinbajo Lied Against PDP’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by 0koyeeboz: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2019
The Presidential Air Fleet is responsible for the Air transportation of the President and his Vice. There's no single foreigner there and I'm speaking from a position of knowledge. Even the President's pilot is an Igbo man.

The helicopter in question is a Police helicopter and police pilots are Nigerians. However, you have expatriates involved in training of pilots and maintenance of aircraft.

Expatriates don't fly Nigeria's President or his Vice.

3 Likes

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Aremson14(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2019
I hope people do realize its possible to b white and still be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2019
Only God knows those that are HIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by bedspread: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2019
GOD FORGIVE Pastor Osinbajo if he said that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by 2special(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2019
hmmmm
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by YorubaEmir: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2019
post=75551357:

You joined Nairaland exactly a week before the Presidential election with such moniker.
You came late to the party Mr Atiku!
Get busy with your Atiku jobs boy!

Why do you want to kill yourself ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by YorubaEmir: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2019
mu2sa2:
I respect farouk kperogi, but he goofed on this one. He just rushed to post something he is not sure of. Where is the proof that the pilot in question, even if he's light-skined, is not a Nigerian citizen, whether by birth or otherwise? Which date was the picture taken? Where is the evidence that the chopper in the pic with the "white man" was ever used by Osinbajo? Kperogi, even though you have forsaken Nigeria, but you don't have to resort to this sort of thing because of hatred for osinbajo, a renowned professor of law and SAN who, unlike you, has lived and worked all his life in Nigeria, serving the country with patriotic zeal and fervour.

Did you watch the video or you just watched the picture ? Eh? Zombie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by April4th(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2019
PFRB:
That pilot in that picture is not a Nigerian. Many of oil workers that have been flying in the offshore and swamp fields know him. He is not Nigerian.

Everybody that works offshore, knows that most chopper pilots are foreigners especially Caverton helicopter pilots.
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2019
And he is a Christian ??

Liars and scammers everywhere in Nigeria !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Ojiofor: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2019
Fake pastor Osinbajo is a lying machine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Writer94: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2019
Kperogi, the chief of wailers undecided undecided :-
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Agbaletu: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2019
In as much as i don't support this government, notwithstanding, this is not enough proof. I have white cousins that are Nigerians now.

1 Like

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Ellie01: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2019
IrokoOluwere:

How is that guy flying the chopper?
I don’t understand
Why are you wailers so pathetic and shameful!

U don fly chopper b4, as in a passanger..let facts speak n u keep quiet
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by agabaI23(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2019
The guy is an Indian or has Indian blood
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Firefire(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2019
APC, Party of professional liars and career rogues.

1 Like

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by fkj950ax(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2019
Supposing that Pilot is a naturalised Nigerian, or a Lebanese born in Nigeria and now a pilot?

Won't that make him a Nigerian?

Also, that's a chattered helicopter. You use pilot provided by company you chatter from.

All NAF Executive Fleet are flown by Nigerians...
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Agbaletu: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2019
fkj950ax:

Also, that's a chattered helicopter. You use pilot provided by company you chatter from.

All NAF Executive Fleet are flown by Nigerians...
You are very correct.
I am not with Kperogi on this one.

1 Like

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Effiongdbest: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2019
The lying 666 pastor that will end up in hell. God forbid this human being!!!
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by kid7soccer(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
I don't know why a respectable Pastor like this would turn to a deceitful person because of politics, this is disheartening and very shameful .. No worry on 16th we go retire you and your Oga, i have my Pvc, i wil vote wisely this time
if voting PDP means voting wisely, your making a greater mistake
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by onatisi(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
I don't know why a respectable Pastor like this would turn to a deceitful person because of politics, this is disheartening and very shameful .. No worry on 16th we go retire you and your Oga, i have my Pvc, i wil vote wisely this time
osinbajo is not a pastor , dat man na original 419, but his church members wont agree with you , they will be coming up with some nonsense touch not my anointed sermon . any man that lies with a straight face is a complete professional criminal. osinbajo lies and will even be using his church name to swear
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by TEYA: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2019
jayson87:
What amazes me is the length the useless APC supporters go in defending the lies peddled by this government. Trust me, this country can not grow until we put all APC supporters in the zoo. By so doing we can earn foreign exchange on their heads, because we can portray to the world in intellectual zombie people can get
What should amaze you is the level of idiocy of you PDP zombies who believe any trash fed to you. First Buhari is a guy from Sudan, now this. He said the guy is either a foreigner or a half caste, how silly can you guys be? Can't a half caste be Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Numlock: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2019
IrokoOluwere:

How is that guy flying the chopper?
I don’t understand
Why are you wailers so pathetic and shameful!

You have eyes yet you can't see.. This is disheartening.
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by seguno2: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2019
MajorJeffery:
No, the guy is the conductor. undecided

Don’t mind the yeye follower of the illiterate grin

1 Like

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Globalbet177: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2019
⬇⬇⬇

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by chinazagrace: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Chances are he's Nigerian, forget his colour or hair texture. So until evidence proving he isnt turns up, next!

In the meantime, https://moneywheel.page/fTAL click that for fun.
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by opo501: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2019
Just wondering if some people can preach the gospel to the world the way they do for their parties or is partying a better way of life for them?
Just wondering........
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by obailala(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2019
Another classic case of 'much ado over nothing'.

These election days, too many people just seem to desperately grasp on to meaningless straws as if their lives depends on it. Okay, the VP lied about his pilots all being Nigerian, and so fvcking what? How exactly does that change anything?

But then again, all the pilots of the presidential air fleet, who also double as the official pilots of the president and VP are Nigerians. So how exactly did the VP lie about that?... That the VP boards a chartered chopper belonging to a private company, and the chopper happens to be flown by a foreigner, I'm still wondering how that invalidates what the VP said about his pilots being Nigerian.

Meanwhile, I just watched the so called video of the Asian looking man stepping out of the cockpit of the chopper. Firstly, the man wasnt even dressed like a pilot but let's assume he is. A lot of people on this thread masturbating over this nonsense, including the so called Professor Kperoogi are obviously ignorant of the fact that a helicopter captain mainly sits on the right hand side, not on the left as in planes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by ekaette1621: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Some PDP wailers will start blaming Bubu.
SAI BABA
APC till tomorrow.
Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by Jaqenhghar: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Maybe the pilot is a passport holder. Just saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal / Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech / Military Rejects Call To Take Over Power, Declares Loyalty To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.