Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage (41654 Views)

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Fixitgood(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Highest bidder things.

"I start the bid at 50k"
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by babatee1985(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2019
Onyi22:
Even me too oooo, broken ass niggas keep off.....
That's why yahoo boys see u girls as ordinary sex object then treat u as trash coz u are just in for the money

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Fixitgood(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2019
Onyi22:

Which wan be "broken ass"? Na person wey him nyash break into two, or what?

We (rich niggas) refuse to sponsor a broke illiterate like you.

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2019
When she is approaching 40, the tone will change. You will hear "I need a God fearing man for a serious relationship" The "RICH" in the statement will disappear cos she would know that no "RICH MAN" would want an old hag for a relationship except she was with him all the while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2019
go 2 chiefalex canada visa
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Daeylar(f): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Onyi22:

Not just broke but broken? cheesy grin grin LMAO grin
Wish you success.
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by tfash96(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2019
Tell me when u don see poor serious guy 1st let alone rich serious guy.u go tay der mumu girl
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Daeylar(f): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2019
All the idiots crying on this threat and insulting their family members. No matter how hard you fools cry.
Ladies will Continue to have their standards and some ladies have made it a standard not to date broke men.

You either deal and step up or you don't and get the F**k out of their way..
Your insults and disgusting wishes for something evil to happen to these ladies because you don't like and cannot meet up to their standards won't make these ladies lower their standards.

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by DerideGull(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2019
chiomarita:
Endowed Nollywood actress, Inem Peter is all ready and prepared to walk down the aisle with the man of her dreams, but he is yet to make the move towards that direction.

The talented movie diva cum producer, tells [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] how her heart yearns for marriage.

My heart is saying yes to Wedding Bells but my hand is typing I don’t know yet. It’s not my making but if it comes now, I am very ready.
My expectations for 2019 is a bit high so I wouldn’t want to share with the public. By the Grace of God 2019 will be my best year ever,” she gushed.

Lamenting on what her celebrity status has deprived her, Ms Peters said: “It has taken part of the real person I am.
People always react to my curves and it gets to me. Sometimes, it’s embarrassing when peeps think my small bumbum is too big. I walk pass and everyone turns (male and female) to stare at my behind. Adding to that, I have heard people describe like “Ah ah you don’t know Inem Peter? That Actress wey get biiiiiigggg bumbum. Com’on it is God gift. I didn’t create myself.”
Reacting to the rate of celebrity marriage crash, which has become a norm, the actress says marriage is not a do or die affair.

“Having a take on issues like this is like judging who ever is involved. Who ever is wearing this shoe called marriage knows were it itches. So if a celebrity gets married, have a baby and leaves the marriage that means it’s not working and if a marriage is not working you let it go. Being a Celebrity doesn’t mean you must stay in a failed marriage,” she advised

Her heart yearns for richness and affluence not marriage. No reasonable man will fall for this hypocrite.
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by j1mmy: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2019
In Nigeria she is considered special but in civilized countries this shapeless fake will not find boyfriend easy let alone husband!
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by sinola(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2019
chiomarita:
Endowed Nollywood actress, Inem Peter is all ready and prepared to walk down the aisle with the man of her dreams, but he is yet to make the move towards that direction.

The talented movie diva cum producer, tells [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] how her heart yearns for marriage.

“My heart is saying yes to Wedding Bells but my hand is typing I don’t know yet. It’s not my making but if it comes now, I am very ready.
My expectations for 2019 is a bit high so I wouldn’t want to share with the public. By the Grace of God 2019 will be my best year ever,” she gushed.

Lamenting on what her celebrity status has deprived her, Ms Peters said: “It has taken part of the real person I am.
People always react to my curves and it gets to me. Sometimes, it’s embarrassing when peeps think my small bumbum is too big. I walk pass and everyone turns (male and female) to stare at my behind. Adding to that, I have heard people describe like “Ah ah you don’t know Inem Peter? That Actress wey get biiiiiigggg bumbum. Com’on it is God gift. I didn’t create myself.”
Reacting to the rate of celebrity marriage crash, which has become a norm, the actress says marriage is not a do or die affair.

“Having a take on issues like this is like judging who ever is involved. Who ever is wearing this shoe called marriage knows were it itches. So if a celebrity gets married, have a baby and leaves the marriage that means it’s not working and if a marriage is not working you let it go. Being a Celebrity doesn’t mean you must stay in a failed marriage,” she advised
My sister, don't be deceived... No serz rich man will marry you after reading this gabbage.

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Slazim: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Onyi22:
Aunty it's "broke ass nigga" not "broken" Tanchu.
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by jimb(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2019
daddytime:
Who be this asswipe?
Empty souls flaunting degradables in the form of fleshes...
Looking for a rich man from a studio apartment...
u get mouth oo
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by daddytime(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2019
jimb:

u get mouth oo

No vex joor
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by iykedare(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Delivar:
I want ladies to answer this question, if a man brings riches what should ladies bring to the table?

Stretch marks, cellulites
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by iykedare(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Daeylar:
All the idiots crying on this threat and insulting their family members. No matter how hard you fools cry.
Ladies will Continue to have their standards and some ladies have made it a standard not to date broke men.

Your insults and disgusting wishes for something evil to happen to these ladies because you don't like and cannot meet up to their standards won't make these ladies lower their standards.

Ok, these ladies looking for rich guys eh, are they also rich? You can't claim any standard when you don't not meet such standard. It doesn't make sense. And that's a fact which you ladies fail to understand. You aren't fit, you want the kupe boys. You are just there financially, you want rich men. The rich girls are the ones who should make such demands . Those ones can easily claim to want such men.

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by DerideGull(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
You are simply fat.
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by harry2sexy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Delivar:
I want ladies to answer this question, if a man brings riches what should ladies bring to the table?

They'll say advice. Then i ask,what is friday night out with the boys for?
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
frozen70:
Why waiting for a rich man?

Become rich and he will locate you and both of you will enjoy your wealth

This time around, any one of the two parties can bring the wealth
Stop waiting for the men

Things are very difficult these days

Her big Ass will definitely get her a Rich man though, just being honest. Especially those ones that make money illegally.
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by jrerico1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
You get big yansh sha. But which girl nor like money and fine man? angry
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by bluefilm: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Daeylar:

Since 10:28am, not even one like.

That will show you the level of nonsense this your post be.

But me I am not that wicked.

So abeg make you manage this one like wey I been dash you.

Nonsense. sad

Standard gbakwaa oku.

When you reach 35 years, you no dey get standards again abi?

Mtcheewwww sad

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Sirlins(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Am a very serious man but not rich .... can u manage me cool
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by tyup(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If you ask Di'ja, she'll tell you she wants an increase in her breast.

If you ask Tonto Dike, she'll tell you that she wants a peaceful home.

If you ask the first lady of Kaduna, she'll tell you that she wants Shehu Sani.

If you ask Aisha Buhari, she'll tell you that she wants freedom from the Cabals.

If you ask the Lifeless one, he'll tell you without any shame that he wants to be with his 150 barren cows.

If you ask Neymar Jr, he'll tell you he wants to win the Balon D'Or

If you ask Jason...... grin

WANT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by tyup(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
samsard:
With the level of poverty I see on you, even a money miss road will make better choices than you grin

Lmao

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by busomma: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
What value will u add to the unfortunate guy's life? U look virtually empty cos u believe that being a little bit light skinned with big thigh entitle u to a rich man. Go & get a job & contribute to society & stop running around shamelessly. Seems ur parents didn't inculcate self respect & worth in u.
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Freestainworld(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
when you bleach you senses out, that is what you get, go make Tonto dike advice you nah.
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Daeylar(f): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
iykedare:

Ok, these ladies looking for rich guys eh, are they also rich?
Does it concern you though?
You can't claim any standard when you don't meet such standard.

They can claim whatever standards they want and they will. You can't choose what type of standards someone should have.
That's what controlling NL guys have refused to accept, which is why they think it is acceptable to hurl all kinds of insults at ladies just because they don't like their standards and the idiots think it is acceptable and justified to do so.

It doesn't make sense.

No once cares if it makes sense to you.

And that's a fact which you ladies fail to understand.

No thank you, ladies are not interested in understanding bullshit.

You aren't fit, you want the kupe boys. You are just there financially, you want rich men. The rich girls are the ones who should make such demands . Those ones can easily claim to want such men.

Once again.
How is it your business? Let the rich guys say what they want in ladies and let the ladies who wants these rich guys decide how to handle it.
Has nothing to do with you.

If a lady has no penny but she wants a rich guy. She has every right to want what she wants.
It's her life. Her choice. Whatever happens, happens.
It's not for you or any other deluded man to think he can choose her standards for her and viciously insult her just because she refuses to listen to you.
Don't ever forget it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Claims She Paid $20,000 (₦‎15M) For Her Blue Dress To The AMVCA / Linda Ikeji And Friend, Fatimah Recreate 20-Year-Old Photo / Sharon Francis Father's Burial: Regina Daniels, Destiny Etiko Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.