Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) (18118 Views)

How God Revealed To Me This Deep Secrets Of The Underworld. / 7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by somehow: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wait till 18th of February before talking against them.
GoldChest:
The bible spoke of false prophets and this guys are obviously one of them .

How can God reveal to you that a man like Buhari who is Hell bent on Islamizing Nigeria totally is his chosen one ..

Oya how much were you clerics paid for this false prophecy?
Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by Elmuktari(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
We know what killed Nigeria but it seems that thing is too powerful and can't be easily killed, guess what; quick cash and impatient.
Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by victordaimond: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
God dis God dat,Gullible people.people tend to mistake being fetish for spirituality.#Stupidpeopleeverywhere
Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by Shampoo77: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
God spoke to 1000 of them. OK ooo.
Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
That's right, he has my vote.
Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
GoldChest:
The bible spoke of false prophets and this guys are obviously one of them .

How can God reveal to you that a man like Buhari who is Hell bent on Islamizing Nigeria totally is his chosen one ..

Oya how much were you clerics paid for this false prophecy?

Better false prophet
Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by mikkywebs(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
GOD FORBID EVIL!

Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by InansBobo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Truefaith:
God does not recognize these people as pastors.

The Bible calls them wolves and workers of evil.

Some of them (such as BENNY HINN) openly boast of getting their power from tombs and cemeteries.

Some others (such as PAUL ENENCHE and ENOCH ADEBOYE) claim their teachings come from recently dead people who returned from the other side.

This large-scale deception is what the the Lord Jesus Christ spoke about in Matthew 24:5, Matthew 24:11 and Matthew 24:24. Read the Bible.

Run for your dear life. Flagrant evil is widespread in the pulpits.

Unregenerated people have taken over most of the churches as pastors, bishops and evangelists.

They chant incantation, which they call 'tongues', instead of teaching the Bible.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
are you high on something? Tell me the truth.
Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by rrikado(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2019
Some idiots win not sleep today, may God be praised
Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by lookingfly: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2019
Chosen one in indeed..... Chosen one for disaster!
Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by desiredhome: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
asuustrike1:

Don't mind those thieves no wonder they give false prophecies

But if they were lead by your pastor, they will not be called false prophets or thieves abi?
Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by desiredhome: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
fosky10:
If you're a Christian and you support APC/Buhari, then know it clearly that you have knowingly approved Islamization of Nigeria. Don't be deceived by Osinbajo as a Christian Vice President. Buhari's main agenda is Islamization of Nigeria under the watch of Pastor Yemi Osinbajo.

Under Buhari Nigeria is suddenly being governed by Islamic heads of almost all Federal Government MDAs, yet we have a Pastor VP who doesn't see anything wrong with that.

Child of God (Christian) wake up from your slumber of IGNORANCE, Turkey was a Christian nation until Othoman like Buhari suddenly became their President/national leader in the 13th century and imposed Islam on them and today Turkey is now an Islamic nation where churches are not allowed. If you vote APC/Buhari, before end of his 2nd term in office, churches will be a taboo and wiped out in Nigeria and Islam will not only be Nigeria's official religion, but will be made mandatory. Don't say it's not possible, because under Buhari:
President - Muslim
Senate President - Muslim
Ag. CJN - Muslim
Party Chairman - Muslim
Minister of Defence - Muslim
Minister of Interior - Muslim
Minister of Justice - Muslim
Minister of Finance -Muslim
Minister of Information - Muslim
Minister of Works, Power and Housing - Muslim
Minister of Aviation - Muslim
Minister of Communications- Muslim
Minister of Education - Muslim
Minister of Water Resources- Muslim
Minister of Environment- Muslim
Minister of Women Affairs - Muslim
Minister of FCT - Muslim
President of - Court Of Appeal - Muslim
Chief Judge of Federal High Court- Muslim
Chief Judge of FCT High Court- Muslim
Chairman of NJC - Muslim
Secretary of NJC- Muslim
Chief Registrar of Supreme Court - Muslim
Chief Registrar of Court Of Appeal - Muslim
D. G Legal Aid Council - Muslim
Chief of Staff to President - Muslim
Principal Secretary to President - Muslim
Clerk of National Assembly- Muslim
National Security Adviser- Muslim
Chief of Army Staff - Muslim
Chief of Air Staff - Muslim
IGP - Muslim
Commandant General, Civil Defence Corps - Muslim
Comptroller General of Nigerian Customs Service - Muslim
Comptroller General of Nigerian Immigration Service - Muslim
Comptroller General of Nigerian Prison - Muslim
D.G DSS - Muslim
D.G NIA - Muslim
Chairman EFCC - Muslim
Chairman Board of FRSC - Muslim
Chairman NDLEA - Muslim
Director/CEO - NFIU - Muslim
Chairman of INEC - Muslim
GMD NNPC - Muslim
MD/CEO - NPA - Muslim

The list is endless; tell me why Islamization will not be achieved by APC/Buhari?

Pastor Osinbajo can not stop Buhari's Islamization of Nigeria; in Abuja capital city, a Redeemed female evangelist was murdered in broad daylight by Islamic fundamentalist for preaching Jesus Christ yet Osinbajo didn't do or say anything to show Buhari and Nigerians that he did not agree with killing of innocent Christians by by Islamic fundamentalists. Buhari negotiated with Boko Haram and released all the Islamic school girls kidnapped by Boko Haram and left Leah Sharibu the only Christian girl with the terrorist group because she is a Christian - up till now with Osinbajo, FG have not negotiated to pay the terrorist to release Leah but he is going about distributing billions of money in the name of Tradermoni while young Leah Sharibu is still languishing in the hands of the terrorist group for her faith in Pastor Osinbajo's Lord Jesus Christ. Somebody is deceiving us Christians, truth must be told.

Catholic Bishops were murdered inside Church by fulani herdsmen who have Buhari's full support, Pastor Osinbajo just merely explained it away in "we will fish out the culprits". Only recently, a Christian former Chief of Defence Staff was murdered in very very questionable circumstances. How many shall we count?
Esther in the Bible said "If I perish, I perish" for the sake of her God and Israel. Shedrac, Mishak and Abedniggo in the Book of Daniel said to the King "we will not bow to your idol, our God is able to save us, per adventure He didn't, we are ready to die for Him". David put his life down when Goliath defied Israel and the God of Israel. Pastor Osinbajo was supposed to be the Esther or Shedrac, Mishak and Abedniggo or David of Nigerian Christians.

Unfortunately also, Pastor Osinbajo was sworn in as VP, and addressed as "Professor", at the expense of his ordination as a Provincial Pastor. Today at campaigns he is addressed as "Pastor Osinbajo" and not "Professor Osinbajo".

Child of God wake up from your slumber of IGNORANCE; don't allow Buhari (Satanic agent) use Pastor Osinbajo deceive you the second time.
The Bible say when the righteous are in Power (Govt) the people rejoice. Buhari claims to be Mr Integrity and has a Senior Pastor as VP; are Nigerians rejoicing now? The Bible cannot be wrong

Is General T.Y Danjuma also wrong about APC/BUHARI's Islamization agenda? Christians in middle belt were being killed in thousands every day.

If not for President Donald Trump's warning to Buhari, may be by now they would have wiped out the entire Christians in middle belt.

I repeat" what shall it profit us if Pastor VP becomes 2-times VP and may be President, while the Church he is supposed to lead to heaven for the Master is wiped out by agents of the devil who are his close associates?"

Be warned: a vote for APC/BUHARI is a vote for Islamization of Nigeria like Turkey; don't be deceived that Buhari is fighting corruption; nepotism is grand corruption itself and if Buhari is fighting corruption, how come he surrounds himself with many Corrupt people.

Wake up child of God![color=#006600][/color]

Keep typing rubbish, so is Atiku not a Muslim that can islamize Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
desiredhome:

But if they were lead by your pastor, they will not be called false prophets or thieves abi?
Whether they are my pastors or not, I will still condemned them. A pastor ought to be neutral because he has many of his members in different political parties. He gives advice that are beneficial to all not endorsing a particular candidate
Re: 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) by desiredhome: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
asuustrike1:

Whether they are my pastors or not, I will still condemned them. A pastor ought to be neutral because he has many of his members in different political parties. He gives advice that are beneficial to all not endorsing a particular candidate
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / UK 'destiny Church' Giving Out £100 And Groceries To Members - Timi Alleges / Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.