Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 (18687 Views)

Poll: Fifa 11 Vs Pes 11

FIFA 2011: 25% (1 vote)
PES 2011: 75% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

FIFA 15 Vs. PES 2015: The Definitive Comparison / Help! Cheat Codes For Pes 2011 Mobile Version / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Bawss1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
kashmo:

I downloaded the one on PS3!

You have got to be kidding right?
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by kashmo: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2010
Bawss1:

You have got to be kidding right?
Yep! I did download it on d day it came out. Boy, that game is d bomb! The Al is crazy as s[i]hit[/i], moreover, penalty kicks are revamped to

a new level.

You don't kick penalty like the conventional ones u played b4, now it has a range like the ones in basket ball. You have to gauge and time how

you kick if not, over the bar or u place it wide. In addition, penalty abilities now reflects when you taking a penalty. There is a certainty someone

like lampard will put his in the net to someone like, lets say, diaby of arsenal! So far, I'm impressed with the improvement cheesy Pes 2011 still

ain't downloadable, yet!
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by kosovo(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
EA's Fifa Franchise has this Gen locked-down! PRO is utter garbage . .
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Mobinga: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ Finally we agree on something grin
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2010
Mobinga:

^^^ Finally we agree on something  grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by kosovo(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2010
Mobinga:

^^^ Finally we agree on something grin
shocked cheesy grin
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by texazzpete(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
kosovo:

EA's Fifa Franchise has this Gen locked-down! PRO is utter garbage . .

Then you don't know what you're talking about.
FIFA 11 may be better than PES 2011, since when did that mean the slightly inferior game was 'utter garbage'?
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2010
downloaded both demos on the 360.

cut the story short, Fifa 11 rules.

but penalty kick are now harder than ever though cool
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Mobinga: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2010
Yep I haven't finished the downloading, but I watched some pk's on youtube. . . FIFA has revamped the penalty-taking system. . . . More classy. . . PES is still the same thing year after year cry I used to like it before, but the PC has now gone NEXT GEN!!! I'm not even gonna bother, FIFA has got more licenses, and the EPL fixtures are the same with the original! grin grin grin Konami should go back to the drawing board
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by BoboNaStar: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2010
played the demo for Fifa 11 and in all honesty i wasnt impressed, seems to be very similar to 2010, but over the past few years it looks like Pro has been improving steadily, so it looks like 2011 will be the closest year between the two
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by ritchboy(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2010
EA have cast a spell on gamers/reviewers. . . how anyone(who knows his football) would say Fifa is better than PES beats my imagination.

That is the equivalent of saying Ratchet & Clank is better than Mario. . . SACRILEGE! grin grin
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Mobinga: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2010
ritchboy:

[b]EA have cast a spell on gamers/reviewers. . . how anyone(who knows his football) would say Fifa is better than PES beats my imagination.[/b]That is the equivalent of saying Ratchet & Clank is better than Mario. . . SACRILEGE! grin grin

grin grin u need to watch d trailers. . . gameplays etc
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Hardballer(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2010
ritchboy:

EA have cast a spell on gamers/reviewers. . . how anyone(who knows his football) would say Fifa is better than PES beats my imagination.

That is the equivalent of saying Ratchet & Clank is better than Mario. . . SACRILEGE! grin grin

u also need to play the demos pes fell off in 09
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by kashmo: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2010
ritchboy:

Duh! I'm a Pes addict, man! However, since the last two series they issued out, I was convinced and finally gave in to EA Sport( Fifa10). . . .

I bought Pes2010 and played it just ONCE before shoving it to the corner sad That game was a waste of money angry
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by ritchboy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
Mobinga:

grin grin u need to watch d trailers. . . gameplays etc

This isnt about trailers, Fifa will forever be crap(compared to PES) until EA come up with a new engine that can rival the freedom and precision Konami have given gamers in PES. It's a shame to see their license waste, while Konami still have to call Chelsea "West London Blue" grin grin

Hardballer:

u also need to play the demos pes fell off in 09

actually they "fell off" in 2007(PES 2008), unfortunately EA have only been able to capitalize commercially but still churn out crappy gameplay and entice gullible gamers with licensed kits, stadiums, controling goal celebrations and other stuff that belong in the shadow of how good the gameplay actually is.

kashmo:

Duh! I'm a Pes addict, man! However, since the last two series they issued out, I was convinced and finally gave in to EA Sport( Fifa10). . . .

I bought Pes2010 and played it just ONCE before shoving it to the corner sad That game was a waste of money angry

this is EA's juju talking! cheesy

Why else would you play a game just once and write it off?

Like i've said before, FIFA has no depth. . . it can literally be mastered within a month. PES takes YEARS to truly master.

I refuse to join the "FIFA is now better than PES" band-wagon. I'll be the first to tell you PES has been more than a bit disappointing this generation, but that doesnt automatically make FIFA better than it.

I find it incredible that people have concluded the current FIFA games, which still play a lot like the older ones(which were universally certified crap),  are better than the current PES games, which are also very similar to the older ones(which were universally certified genius).

If you take a minute to actually think about it, you'd realize how ridiculous it is. . .
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Hardballer(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
ritchboy:

actually they "fell off" in 2007(PES 2008), unfortunately EA have only been able to capitalize commercially but still churn out crappy gameplay and entice gullible gamers with licensed kits, stadiums, controling goal celebrations and other stuff that belong in the shadow of how good the gameplay actually is.

lol who are u calling gullibe  grin  fifa is better period. i actually liked pes 2008 the fact that you clould run from one end to the field to another and score and the sophisticated ai that actually let you do tht was enticing . however pes 09 was wack . stop being a fan boy and accept the truth it was hard for me too but youll pull through
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Mobinga: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2010
Fifa is better grin grin grin
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by ritchboy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hardballer:

lol who are u calling gullibe  grin  fifa is better period. i actually liked pes 2008 the fact that you clould run from one end to the field to another and score and the sophisticated ai that actually let you do tht was enticing . however pes 09 was wack . stop being a fan boy and accept the truth[b] it was hard for me too but youll pull through [/b]

hehehe, person die? grin grin

all the so-called hardcore PES fans who "saw the light" in Fifa were simply not as good as they thought they were.

no PES grand-master would abandon it for Fifa. . . the little(yet massive) things that make PES great are conspicuously absent in Fifa.

this matter has been flogged beyond death. . . let's just have fun playing the games. wink
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Hardballer(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2010
ritchboy:

hehehe, person die? grin grin

all the so-called hardcore PES fans who "saw the light" in Fifa were simply not as good as they thought they were.

no PES grand-master would abandon it for Fifa. . . the little(yet massive) things that make PES great are conspicuously absent in Fifa.

this matter has been flogged beyond death
. . . let's just have fun playing the games. wink

yea ive seen this kind of back and forth arguement b4 sha lol but i want to know more wht little things make pes great ? imnot being argumentative just genuinuely curious
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Cougar: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2010
kashmo:

[b]Yep! I did download it on d day it came out. Boy, that game is d bomb! The Al is crazy as s[i]hit[/i], moreover, penalty kicks are revamped to

a new level.

You don't kick penalty like the conventional ones u played b4, now it has a range like the ones in basket ball. You have to gauge and time how

you kick if not, over the bar or u place it wide. In addition, penalty abilities now reflects when you taking a penalty. [/b]There is a certainty someone

like lampard will put his in the net to someone like, lets say, diaby of arsenal! So far, I'm impressed with the improvement cheesy Pes 2011 still

ain't downloadable, yet!

this feature has been included by the ea programmers since south africa 2010 football game.

on the whole, ea sports are better than konami. konami has refused to evolve. same spinach, same faeces!

konami's decline started since 2007.
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by kashmo: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2010
Cougar:

this feature has been included by the ea programmers since south africa 2010 football game.

on the whole, ea sports are better than konami. konami has refused to evolve. same spinach, same faeces!

konami's decline started since 2007.
Nah you kidding, right? I'm  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked if this feature was included in SA footie game! The one I downloaded then didn't have the feature you talking about! I even played the the full version but i must admit, I never won a penalty or went to penalties when playing at my friends house! Thanks 4 the knowledge, though wink
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Cougar: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2010
kashmo:

Nah you kidding, right? I'm  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked if this feature was included in SA footie game! The one I downloaded then didn't have the feature you talking about! I even played the the full version but i must admit, I never won a penalty or went to penalties when playing at my friends house! Thanks 4 the knowledge, though wink

no kidding! it's there.

taking penalty-kicks now work with a guage. less technical players have less green area(top precision) unlike players like ronaldo and messi(who have a wider green area). it's an interesting feature.

i also downloaded fifa 11 demo from the playstation store and scoring has never been so difficult. even making a simple pass is now very difficult.
there are major improvements in the graphics and players now hand-shake one other before kick-off.
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Mobinga: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
You see why I said Fifa is the best. . . My pc download is now in 60% and I'm finally getting my graphics card grin
nvidia geforce 260Gt grin
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by kashmo: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2010
Cougar:

no kidding! it's there.

taking penalty-kicks now work with a guage. less technical players have less green area(top precision) unlike players like ronaldo and messi(who have a wider green area). it's an interesting feature.

i also downloaded fifa 11 demo from the playstation store and scoring has never been so difficult. even making a simple pass is now very difficult.
there are major improvements in the graphics and players now hand-shake one other before kick-off.
Thank God you noticed that, too! It's hard to execute moves now without great timing; Drogba has to be the hardest I've played against in the demo! It's hold up play and body maneuvers are top notch! On the lolo though, I go like fry ya balls when it comes out if you dig wink
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by lexyman(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
ALL GAMERS IN THE HOUSE , I HAVE THE FIFA 2011 AVAILABLE CALL LEXYMAN ON 08023321050 FOR A COPY OR SEND EMAIL TO info@nysykay.com FOR A COPY ,
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Mobinga: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2010
lexyman:

ALL GAMERS IN THE HOUSE , I HAVE THE FIFA 2011 AVAILABLE CALL LEXYMAN ON 08023321050 FOR A COPY OR SEND EMAIL TO info@nysykay.com FOR A COPY ,
You want to start selling demo of all things
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by lexyman(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2010
Mobinga:

You want to start selling demo of all things
''MOBINGA '' WE MAKE PURCHASE OF GAMES BEFORE THERE OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATES

I WILL UPLOAD THE PICTURE IN SOME FEW MINUTES ,

CALL LEXYMAN ON +2348023321050 FOR A COPY OR SEND EMAIL to : info@nysykay.com
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by lexyman(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2010
sorry guys i 've been unable to upload the picture , but doubters like mobinga i will upload it by tomorrow ,
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by texazzpete(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2010
lexyman:

sorry guys i 've been unable to upload the picture , but doubters like mobinga i will upload it by tomorrow ,

No need. I can vouch for you.

Lexyman has this way of getting games even before they are officially released in the stores. he's legit.
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by lexyman(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2010
mobinga
texazzpete:

No need. I can vouch for you.

Lexyman has this way of getting games even before they are officially released in the stores. he's legit.

thanks a million time "texazzpete" ,

gamers in the house you can check out the picture here>>>>>>>>
call lexyman for a copy or copies :08023321050 email info@nysykay.com

Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by lexyman(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2010
can some tell Mobinga to move back my thread to the gaming platform forum!!!, titled "Fifa 2011 on ps3 platform is now available"
Re: FIFA 2011 vs PES 2011 by Mobinga: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2010
Sorry oh. Lexyman I'm under instructions from the head mod cool he says everything for sale or regarding sales should be moved to the market place sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do We Need To Chip Xbox 360 To Play Pirated Cd Games? / Being A Dik Mod Apk ( All Seasons Unlocked) / Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.