Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 (17932 Views)

NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Trek In Abuja As Fuel Now Sells For ₦1000 Per Litre / A Cup Of Rice Now Sells For #70 In... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by AmazingELixir: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Maket: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2019
Give us the phone nos of the buyers
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by bkool7(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2019
Lies!
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by WarriAproko: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2019
We're dem dey sell am.
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Nicklaus619(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Chai poverty had indeed eaten deep into the nucleus of my dear Country,, cry ordinary 10,000 to vote for another 4 years in hell ...hmmmmm not any more, this country must be better IJN
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Gforce2019: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2019
post=75554495:
DON'T SELL YOUR VOTE if you are a sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian.

Keep your PVC and vote for the candidate of your choice come next Saturday.

God bless Nigeria.

Honestly, this is Atiku work...
Please help us sensitize all nairaland mofo who are still Athiefkulating....

That the thief cometh but to steal, kill and destroy...
Atiku plan will not succeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Donvictor2015: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2019
This has been going on in Abia and Kano for long... It's no longer news
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2019
Gforce2019:

Honestly, this is Atiku work...
Please help us sensitize all nairaland mofo who are still Athiefkulating....

That the thief cometh but to steal, kill and destroy...
Atiku plan will not succeed
You are 100% right bro.
Nothing for Atiku the criminal.
He will surely wail and shed tears next Saturday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by tomtos88(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2019
People said votes doesn't count but yet, apc and pdp will come bribe u or buy ur pvc. Wake up, don't sell ur 4 years to poverty and Stagnation... Join the progressive...
Vote Credibility, Vote Competence, Vote integrity.
Vote Sowore, Vote AAC

1 Like

Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by 9jatriot(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Vote buying I understand but how does anyone plan to use another person's voter's card? Is that even possible with the use of card reader? Incident form is only used when the face on the card is the same as yours, except I am missing something.
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Iio: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2019
Where are we going from here?

Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by nonsobaba: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2019
This no go pass Atiku handwork. He is very desperate but it won't take him anywhere cheesy
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by livinbygrace: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2019
And some of the never do well in life idiots,will come here and abuse hurslers,calling them all sorts of names.Which fraud pass this one?Until we face the reality on ground,this country will remain same if not worse and very soon the rate of armed robbery will be on increase as there is no hope for youth of this country.Graduating with 2.1 for over 20years and no job and you expect the person to fold his or her arms?This Nigeria is a fraud .
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2019
grin

APC's agenda is simple, make the economy bad then use it as a weapon on electorates who will sell their PVCs for a fee. It worked in Osun State.
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2019
straighttalk:
Atiku trying to Recreating the PH Cenario.

How far can he go?
APC did same thing in Ekiti and Osun state too
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by respectk(f): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2019
who wants to buy??
please i have to sell oooo
just in case you want to buy
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Opexzy: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2019
The pvc market is booming please how do i invest... Abi dem never list am for stock exchange ni...
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by femmy2010(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2019
After selling for N10,000 the Buyer wouid follow everybody to the polling unit to know who they voted for?

The election would be credible and the People's choice would carry the day .
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Witlee(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:
Is anyone expecting a free, fair and credible election?
In spite the experience in Ekiti and Osun?

Credible elections left with Jonathan, however Buhari is a plaque that must be eliminated either by hook or crook.

PDP should get ready to match APC rigging machine back to back, especially in thuggery-torn states with bastards and barbaric killers as Governors (e.g. Kogi state).

After Dino Melaye defeated the bastard in Kogi West Senatorial recall process with over 98% of total votes, he has chosen violence and vote/crowd buying as an alternative.

PDP should do all within its powers to ensure Yahaya Bello doesn't walk away with criminality this time. Recruit young adults and equip them with hidden cameras, PDP would need them at the Tribunal.

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by celeiyke: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2019
They fixed the price since na Tradermoni. So all potential buyers will have to buy within d range of the tradermoni price
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Kingspin(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2019
Will 10k feed you for 4yrs? Useless things
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Dbestofmasquar(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2019
I can arrange 10 pvc for you... That's 100k right
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Saao(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2019
Primusinterpares:
We deserve some of our leaders...

#10000 for 4-8 years of impoverishment...

So you wanna take 10k n expect the guy to perform while in office ... bro/sis you lie.
bro stop preaching, poverty is here and I don't blame those that collect. Let them collect and vote their choice simple
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by kleverley(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2019
after selling ur vote for ten thousand.....a wrong leader assumes office and when hardship comes u begin to abuse the leader... .
Nigerians need sense
I dunno if ten thousand can serve u for four yrs
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by don4real18(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2019
50 million and I might consider renting mine to you grin
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by wideawaken01: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2019
Desperate APC
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by CELEBRITIZ(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2019
ncoolsome:
Where is the slip number so we can verify for ourselves...And y don't u just sell ur fathers house and stake BIG..

Abeg help me tell am ooo, give us the slip number let's verify ourself or sell all your assets and stake big
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by MrFly(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Its not poverty but greed
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by elonize(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Lordofthewest:
These politicians have really kept Nigerians in poverty and penury so they can buy them when elections come..unfortunately the useless citizens are too busy kissing asses of their oppressors to even realize they are in bondage.
the eye wen money blind n.a. suffering go open am....hahahahhahahaha, I like dis
but dem nogo hear o say no sell ur vote
wen will dis stop
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2019
Later the same people will go to market and wen them are told that food stuff don add money them will start cursing the seller !?!!

As for me people that voted in this body bag people into power should come and vote them out as them promised
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Ubongdemaga: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2019
Where is it sold ? I hav 4 here 4 sale.
Re: 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
PRESS RELEASE

THE SOUTH EAST IS MARGINALIZED BY THE RECENT POSTINGS OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS YET AGAIN.

The current postings by the Police Service Commission, PSC, has once more vindicated the position of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide on the mindless victimisation and marginalization of Ndigbo by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government.

A cursory look at the list of the newly-posted Commissioners of Police to States throughout the country indicates the obvious lopsidedness in both the number of Ndigbo affected and their states of posting.

The whole of the seven Igbo-speaking states in the country has only two Commissioners of Police while some single states have two or more and some geopolitical zones more than six or seven.

President Buhari came on campaign to Anambra State and insulted Ndigbo by saying that his postings were based on merit and that is why the South East zone is completely absent in the security apparatchiks of the contntry.

In other words, no Igbo man or woman is intelligent or brilliant enough or has his confidence to head any of the security apparatus of Nigeria, and to butress his point, only two Igbo officers are "meritorious" to be appointed Commissioners of Police in charge of States.

To further rub it in,the only two are posted to the most hazardous war-torn areas of the north --Zamfara and Borno States.

It is worthy to note that Ndigbo have always formed the majority of soldiers posted to these war zones and have paid their dues including producing a worthy General Officer Commanding troops and who distinguished himself there.

What have Ndigbo done to this administration to deserve this illtreatment? The Nigeria/Biafra War ended nearly fifty years ago.Why the continued marginalization?

This kind of discrimination should not be lost on Ndigbo, especially at this period of reckoning and payback.

It would be remembered that two brilliant Deputy Inspectors General of Police were recently retired by this administration to pave way for the appointment of the current Acting Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu.

If Mr president loves Ndigbo as he is canvassing, why didn't he try to balance the glaring absence of Ndigbo at a table where the security of this country is decided?

Ndigbo shine your eyes! Shine your eyes and vote wisely.

Chief John Nnia Nwodo
President General Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina: Buhari Upbeat, Atiku Counting On Yar’adua Connection / USOSA Calls For Sincere Action On Police And National Reforms / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.