Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet (46422 Views)

Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Yameater(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
greaterlove001:
I've never seen a politician, musician or footballer criticized for flying private jet. But if na Pastor...

Don’t mind them...ndi ara...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Speedyconnect15: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Some churches get money pass some States
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Yameater(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

If he likes let him type. With all his typing these ministeries are not showing any sign of financial stress. Quite a while ago I was genuinely concerned that the attacks on churches could collapse many churches.

But you see many fail to give enough credit to the origin of Nigerian pentecostalism. Pentecostalism an American import is more or less the most adaptive strain of Christianity. If all of the hostility in US couldn't end TD Jakes, Copeland, Creflo etc then Freeze and his likes are too small.

They never even see anything
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by namo77: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nice
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by omerukokwuru(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
power of the scammer by the scammur for the scammee
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by BruncleZuma: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Yameater(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
obinnananne:
God of men... sorry men of God balling grin

anyways that is none of my business,
I have a powerful social media website for sale, my program doesn't give me chance to run it, I will assist you in making some changes if the need arises, contact me to see for yourself, the social media so powerful it can compete with facebook, the price is less exorbitant.
for those who want to run a community platform and lord over members

Good you know it’s none of your business ferme ta gueule alors.

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by CoolAmbience(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:
"God's servants, Dr Pastor Paul & Dr Mrs Becky ENENCHE stormed the city of makurdi with this private Jet today. He came today, preached Jesus and flew back to Abuja. He was able to do everything and still returned to Abuja to continue with his schedule. When I saw the speed and ease involved, I realised again that having a private jet is not just for enjoyment, but a great necessity. ..

The souls of men were set on fire for God and His kingdom afresh today, as he ministered. If not preachers, who should use private jet? God punish the devil."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1115229338635476&id=100004452601827

Mtcheww.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Geenosko: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Poverty is a very bad thing sha.

When you have so little time but have to be in different places within a specified time frame

But what do people with poverty mindset know about the value of time? grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
crooked pastor.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Yameater(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Geenosko:

When you have so little time but have to be in different places within a specified time frame

NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by mastermaestro(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Geenosko:

They know nothing bro! grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

If he likes let him type. With all his typing these ministeries are not showing any sign of financial stress. Quite a while ago I was genuinely concerned that the attacks on churches could collapse many churches.

But you see many fail to give enough credit to the origin of Nigerian pentecostalism. Pentecostalism an American import is more or less the most adaptive strain of Christianity. If all of the hostility in US couldn't end TD Jakes, Copeland, Creflo etc then Freeze and his likes are too small. Joel Osteen still fills a 90,000 auditorium in USA a very enlightened country.

Today there are over 700 branches of rccg in UK,this in a continent where traditional churches are unfortunately closing daily. The oyedepo's, adeboye's, enenche's have studied the templates of Oral Roberts, Hagin, Yongi cho and know exactly how to thrive in the harshest environment.
Ofcourse, that's because only the poor, gullible, Ignorant, and paranoid Folks who believes that God will save them from their Misery rather. And it's easy to control, scam and impoverish people just by the mention of God or his useless so called son Jesus.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Mankosi: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
He came in briefly preached jesus and left for Abuja?
Wow I am glad for benue people. I hope they accepted jesus.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by staen: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Scammers with d bible ... Having brainwashed his members its no surprise to see him live lavish ...

Naija has d most number of churches in d world .. holds d best record in terms of biggest church buildings and richest pastors yet naija is one of d poorest and most corrupt ... China ..swiz .. denmark ...and the likes have not up to 100churches in summation checkout their economy and corruption status ....

Naija pastors are thieves with the bible .... I pity dos wey dey carry church and pastor for head .... Mad fellows

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Some times it is the person who provides you with a medecine that is also the cause of your illness.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Ategberoson(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

But you see many fail to give enough credit to the origin of Nigerian pentecostalism. Pentecostalism an American import is more or less the most adaptive strain of Christianity. If all of the hostility in US couldn't end TD Jakes, Copeland, Creflo etc then Freeze and his likes are too small. Joel Osteen still fills a 90,000 auditorium in USA a very enlightened country.

Today there are over 700 branches of rccg in UK,this in a continent where traditional churches are unfortunately closing daily. The oyedepo's, adeboye's, enenche's have studied the templates of Oral Roberts, Hagin, Yongi cho and know exactly how to thrive in the harshest environment.

nice explanation
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by bizhop01: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Where is private jet?
Next time it will be private part kiss
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by GenFunction: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:
Most likely it's a rented jet tho.
.d report didnt say e was owned by him tho....we talking abt d necesity of owning one
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by TruthinAction: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:
"God's servants, Dr Pastor Paul & Dr Mrs Becky ENENCHE stormed the city of makurdi with this private Jet today. He came today, preached Jesus and flew back to Abuja. He was able to do everything and still returned to Abuja to continue with his schedule. When I saw the speed and ease involved, I realised again that having a private jet is not just for enjoyment, but a great necessity. ..

The souls of men were set on fire for God and His kingdom afresh today, as he ministered. If not preachers, who should use private jet? God punish the devil."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1115229338635476&id=100004452601827

He deserves it. Ministers deserves the best because they work for the president of all presidents. However, they shouldn't be lifted up in pride by it. It should rather make them more humble and reach out to the poor in their midst. God makes you rich in order to reach out to the poor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

Not An American Import.

It Started In Germany(read about Martin Luther)
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by GenFunction: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
pastoray:

Amen. He will by God's grace.
And all haters like you will keep gossiping on their great achievements till you get wisdom undecided
.epp me tell dis scally wag
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by greatman247(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
thunderfirebuha:
Yoruba terrorist Muslim spotted.

All your evil plans will never work in Nigeria.

may you never see wealth in your life.

Chai, see a Christian swearing for a person. Most Nigerian Christians are hypocrites. Dem go preach "A" and Practice "Z". Them no go even practice "C" that is even closer to "A" but "Z" that is so far to "A"

One idiotic neighbor of mine castigating me for not going to church, but I caught him using juju recently. And when innocent people ask him how he comes about the wealth he will gladly say NA GOD! Using his church as cover, meanwhile, he goes to Herbalist. Don't ask me how i know cos he even brought home Herbalist to do juju for him. I laugh in Spanish!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Fadomero(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
all dis retired robbers turn pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Jaynom(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

Put an Enenche in Sweden or Denmark and you would be shocked how a so called atheist country will begin to have explosive christian growth.

The "PROSPERITY DOCTRINE" cannot be sold to countries that are developed, where most people are comfortable, where material things are affordable, where there are good affordable schools and amazing health care plans. Nigerian prosperity preachers cannot thrive in that type of environment

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by HigherEd: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jaynom:

The "PROSPERITY DOCTRINE" cannot be sold to countries that are developed, where most people are comfortable, where material things are affordable, where there are good affordable schools and amazing health care plans. Nigerian prosperity preachers cannot thrive in that type of environment
Lol yet Copeland, Creflo, Murdoch still sell it to Americans on a daily basis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / 3 Sweet Things That Have Been Destroying Many Ladies / Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.