Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet (46444 Views)

Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
And they already put down daddy freez' IG page......damn angry
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by desiredhome: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
pastoray:

Amen. He will by God's grace.
And all haters like you will keep gossiping on their great achievements till you get wisdom undecided
While you are typing from one slump, where you hardly see light
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by wisdomkid: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
bobowaja:

@ the bolded

Scammer or future scammer supporting an established scammer. grin grin

And I guess you're Islamic?
Idiots that will go kill if anyone insult their imam, but will come here to talk shit.. I don't blame you guys, trigger happy bombers grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by desiredhome: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
greaterlove001:
I've never seen a politician, musician or footballer criticized for flying private jet. But if na Pastor...
How does a musician makes his money? By hard work, how do politicians makes their money? Looting from public funds, some of them through their hard earned businesses, how does a pastorprnour their money? Through members tithes, offerings, seed, etc. By manipulating their gullible members.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by koyeni(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Glory to God! God bless you mummy and daddy of life!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by AngelicBeing: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

If he likes let him type. With all his typing these ministeries are not showing any sign of financial stress. Quite a while ago I was genuinely concerned that the attacks on churches could collapse many churches.

But you see many fail to give enough credit to the origin of Nigerian pentecostalism. Pentecostalism an American import is more or less the most adaptive strain of Christianity. If all of the hostility in US couldn't end TD Jakes, Copeland, Creflo etc then Freeze and his likes are too small. Joel Osteen still fills a 90,000 auditorium in USA a very enlightened country.

Put an Enenche in Sweden or Denmark and you would be shocked how a so called atheist country will begin to have explosive christian growth.

Today there are over 700 branches of rccg in UK,this in a continent where traditional churches are unfortunately closing daily. The oyedepo's, adeboye's, enenche's have studied the templates of Oral Roberts, Hagin, Yongi cho and know exactly how to thrive in the harshest environment.
Gbam, the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ is free but the means to communicate that gospel is not cheap, God delights in the prosperity of his children, Satan and his children can wail and get lost cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by madridsta007(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
HigherEd:
"God's servants, Dr Pastor Paul & Dr Mrs Becky ENENCHE stormed the city of makurdi with this private Jet today. He came today, preached Jesus and flew back to Abuja. He was able to do everything and still returned to Abuja to continue with his schedule. When I saw the speed and ease involved, I realised again that having a private jet is not just for enjoyment, but a great necessity. ..

The souls of men were set on fire for God and His kingdom afresh today, as he ministered. If not preachers, who should use private jet? God punish the devil."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1115229338635476&id=100004452601827

[/s]

This poverty mentality is a now a national emergency. Don’t you know that ANYONE can literally rent a private jet or helicopter in Nigeria as long as you make the money? And these renting costs aren’t even expensive!

How do you think Nollywood or 9ja music stars show off planes? You think it’s theirs?! grin
You rent. A couple of hundreds of thousands of Naira to a few millions depending on location and time. Stop this poverty mentality, it will not help you personally!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Philinho(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Some of these pastors have a tighter schedule than uncle Buhari and bank MDs, but they don't even own a jet. Take am easy.
The schedule of PST Paul Enenche? if Buhari should try quarter of it he will sleep and not wake up. More Grace
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

Lol yet Copeland, Creflo, Murdoch still sell it to Americans on a daily basis.
I await his feeble explanation to the point you just raised....
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Jaynom(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

Lol yet Copeland, Creflo, Murdoch still sell it to Americans on a daily basis.
Oh! You think AMERICA is comfortable for all? There are millions of poor people in America! There are millions of minorities: Asians, Latinos, Africans & African Americans. These are the demographic that The Prosperity doctrine is targeting! Example of a prospering country is CANADA (everyone is making money and they are content)
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by HigherEd: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jaynom:

Oh! You think AMERICA is comfortable for all? There are millions of poor people in America! There are millions of minorities: Asians, Latinos, Africans & African Americans. These are the demographic that The Prosperity doctrine is targeting! Example of a prospering country is CANADA (everyone is making money and they are content)
Lol so how is Joseph prince selling his to Singaporeans which are some of the wealthiest people in the world.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Jaynom(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

Lol so how is Joseph prince selling his to Singaporeans which are some of the wealthiest people in the world.
Name 2 more Rich pastors in Singapore!
Is it not a shame that the richest pastor in Singapore (Top4 richest countries in d world), who is one of the richest pastors in the world is worth only 6 million dollars? The top 15 richest pastors in Nigeria (the poverty capital in the world) are worth more than 6 million dollars. Does it make sense to you?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by encryptjay(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fadomero:
all dis retired robbers turn pastor
He had the option of traveling out to practice medicine but he stayed back.
How can you spend years in the university studying medicine then you decide to become a pastor if a higher power wasn't involved?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by CodeTemplar: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jaynom:

The "PROSPERITY DOCTRINE" cannot be sold to countries that are developed, where most people are comfortable, where material things are affordable, where there are good affordable schools and amazing health care plans. Nigerian prosperity preachers cannot thrive in that type of environment
prosperity messages in a church like Winners doesn't revolve around money or finances. it covers health, vision or ministry, career, and more. It is critics who have made it look like prosperity starts and ends with money. A really sic man will give his all in exchange for health and even the Bible tell that Above all God wishes our health and soul to prosper.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
bobowaja:

One of their deluded members spotted. Or maybe he is a scammer too. undecided

Anyway I am not in any religious bullsh*ts..... So slow down in cursing your jihadist brothers. grin

Corporate Thieves in ties
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Dshocker(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

If he likes let him type. With all his typing these ministeries are not showing any sign of financial stress. Quite a while ago I was genuinely concerned that the attacks on churches could collapse many churches.

But you see many fail to give enough credit to the origin of Nigerian pentecostalism. Pentecostalism an American import is more or less the most adaptive strain of Christianity. If all of the hostility in US couldn't end TD Jakes, Copeland, Creflo etc then Freeze and his likes are too small. Joel Osteen still fills a 90,000 auditorium in USA a very enlightened country.

Put an Enenche in Sweden or Denmark and you would be shocked how a so called atheist country will begin to have explosive christian growth.

Today there are over 700 branches of rccg in UK,this in a continent where traditional churches are unfortunately closing daily. The oyedepo's, adeboye's, enenche's have studied the templates of Oral Roberts, Hagin, Yongi cho and know exactly how to thrive in the harshest environment.

After opening thousands of branches,and no impact on the members

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Elxandre(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

700 branches mostly filled with Nigerians/Africans in diaspora!

I would be more impressed if these mega Pastors preached to the commoners in the streets and bus stops, than flying into luxury venues to spread "the word".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by 9jaRealist: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Justpd:
Daddy freeze is typing.. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by 9jaRealist: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
greaterlove001:
I've never seen a politician, musician or footballer criticized for flying private jet. But if na Pastor...

Politicians get criticized all the time - often for even less than flying private jets!

And the reason is that they - just like these Prosperity Pastors - often literally take money off the tables of the poorest in society! sad
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by povicky1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Foolish people on Nairaland. Op you didn't say why he is in Benue or the venue of the program, but you were quick to come here and post this rubbish, because you want to make front-page nonsense, why must you add the private jet part to this post, it's obvious you are just looking for ways to make some rubbish people hear, insult the man of God...

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by HigherEd: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Elxandre:

I would be more impressed if these mega Pastors preached to the commoners in the streets and bus stops, than flying into luxury venues to spread "the word".
You can start the street outreach.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by HigherEd: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jaynom:

Name 2 more Rich pastors in Singapore!
Is it not a shame that the richest pastor in Singapore (Top4 richest countries in d world), who is one of the richest pastors in the world is worth only 6 million dollars? The top 15 richest pastors in Nigeria (the poverty capital in the world) are worth more than 6 million dollars. Does it make sense to you?
First of all that so called rating of pastors wealth on Forbes is clear nonsense and without basis. I won't say beyond that.

Secondly all those Nigerian pastors listed have ministries in many nations of the earth

Adeboye 187 nations
Oyedepo 67 nations
Oyakhilome about 60 too etc. Therefore you can useNigeria as a yard stick whentalking about these churches.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by CodeTemplar: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Elxandre:

Oyedepo and his No 2 Abioye still go out on one to one outreaches with foot.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by LordReed(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

So why are they not storming the atheist countries? They go to countries that have already large christian populations same as how they stay near large urban populations. Let them go to atheist countries and lets see how they fare there. Better yet storm the countries with large muslim populations.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by etrouble: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

My dear friend, Sweden and Denmark want Economic Growth and not your so called Christian Growth.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by HigherEd: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
etrouble:

My dear friend, Sweden and Denmark want Economic Growth and not your so called Christian Growth.
You are their spokesperson abi
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by HigherEd: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
LordReed:

So why are they not storming the atheist countries? They go to countries that have already large christian populations same as how they stay near large urban populations. Let them go to atheist countries and lets see how they fare there. Better yet storm the countries with large muslim populations.

Tell me the atheist countries you know that they are not present in. I said rccg is in 187 nations, that almost covers all the nations of the earth.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Omonaijani: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
So people are no longer surprised this "men of god" are so enmeshed in wealth display? they are used to it.

https://campusbiz.com.ng/infinix-hot-6x-review-specs-prices/
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by InansBobo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Does he really own a jet because I know many haters will like to assume he does. I don't think he does.
He doesn't. He rented this to attend the PFN conference.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by LordReed(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

Tell me the atheist countries you know that they are not present in. I said rccg is in 187 nations, that almost covers all the nations of the earth.

I was following what you said that IF they went to atheist countries meaning they are not there. If they are there what exceptional impact are they making?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet by Atewo400(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
bobowaja:
Jet ministry. He will still get his own soon.

Thieves
u can say that again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building / How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. / 3 Sweet Things That Have Been Destroying Many Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.