Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Gf Caught On Camera Trying To Steal Her Bf’s Pant While He's In The Shower - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gf Caught On Camera Trying To Steal Her Bf’s Pant While He's In The Shower (861 Views)

Suspected Armed Robbers Kill 16-Year-Old Girl, Steal Her Phone / Dolphin Caught On Camera Trying To Have Sex With An Oyinbo Lady (Photos) / Man Beats Wife For Wearing Mini Skirt Without Pant While Doing Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gf Caught On Camera Trying To Steal Her Bf’s Pant While He's In The Shower by Jenniferblogger: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2019
Girlfriend caught on camera trying to steal her boyfriend's pant while he's in the shower because she thought his phone is in it...

Twitter user post

Yo I just caught my girl tryna steal my pants with my phone while I’m in shower � Wow

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/girlfriend-caught-on-camera-trying-to-steal-her-boyfriends-pant-while-hes-in-the-shower/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Gf Caught On Camera Trying To Steal Her Bf’s Pant While He's In The Shower by Jenniferblogger: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2019
More

Re: Gf Caught On Camera Trying To Steal Her Bf’s Pant While He's In The Shower by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy

If this is true, then the girl is super foolish.

On second thoughts, what kinda girlfriend would do this?

I'm sure she was a one nighter.

Na wa o.
Re: Gf Caught On Camera Trying To Steal Her Bf’s Pant While He's In The Shower by Chipink(f): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2019
End time gf
Re: Gf Caught On Camera Trying To Steal Her Bf’s Pant While He's In The Shower by Jenniferblogger: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Gf Caught On Camera Trying To Steal Her Bf’s Pant While He's In The Shower by Made4naijablog: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Mother: How My Daughter Was Murdered By Britmax International School / "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" / B0DY Of Mlsslng 6 Year Old B0Y, Found Inside Woman's Freezer In Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.