Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? (49197 Views)

Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures / How Do I Lose 8 Kilograms In One Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
Please I am working nd don't have time to exercise, I am leaving for nysc on 2nd july. Want to lose weight in the next 3weeks. How can I lose weight in 20days without exercising??

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Chuksxp: 2:07am On Jun 07, 2012
Well, that's strange; considering the fact that a study by the American Medical Association, showed that treadmills are the number ONE cardiovascular machine for losing weight and burning calories. So if you want to loose weight, you should get a Treadmill. Don't run from exercise.

Furthermore, I believe there're certain foods you should eat and certain ones you should avoid. You could try asking your doctor. Btw, believe me, you'll have time to exercise in camp. The soldiers hardly allow folks to rest lol.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by maclatunji: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
Ms_Steph: Please I am working nd don't have time to exercise, I am leaving for nysc on 2nd july. Want to lose weight in the next 3weeks. How can I lose weight in 20days without exercising??

Of course, by fasting. Easiest question to answer!

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by MrHim(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
Shaq MacDowell, taking straight no addition, 1 bottle daily smoke 2 jumbo of SK and ciao 1nce a day, you go dry pass Freestyle grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by kandiikane(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
Starve yourself. No food at all. In fact, no water.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by inspirenet: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr. Him:
Shaq MacDowell, taking straight no addition, 1 bottle daily smoke 2 jumbo of SK and ciao 1nce a day, you go dry pass Freestyle grin
cheesy
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by DisGuy: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
Why wouldnt you want to exercise?

You MUST exercise!! Make sure you take part in all the camp jogging and activities

1 Like

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by valencia25(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
Take lots of Dry Gin, ask Chelsea Fans where you can get em grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
kandiikane: Starve yourself. No food at all. In fact, no water.

The best answer.....go with it and u will become skinner....
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by GAR3TH(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
The only way you can loose weight is either by exercising or starvation [diet]. Pills, black magic and other remedies wont work. But the best and fastest way to loose weight is by excising. If you starve yourself your body will go into starvation mode and it will hold on to the fat longer because its our biological survival response. Best way to loose weight is to eat healthy while exercising at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by AtheistD(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
Deting helps. No doubt exercise is a much faster method. Or for better results why not combine dieting and exercise.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by xanadu333: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
40-days and 40-night dry fasting

1 Like

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Alamen: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
Common guys stop joking around. This Babe may be very serious. Well, my advice:

- Drink water very early in the morning
- Eat fruit carrot or cucumber in the morning. That will prevent ulcer.
- Do not eat anything until 12pm.
- Eat your meal btwn 12-1pm
- Whenever, you feel hungry, eat carrot or cucumber, they have extremely low calorie.
- Eat your dinner by 7:30pm and drink water before hitting the bed.

NB
Avoid fried foods such as yam, potato, plantain, chin-chin,egg roll etc. DO NOT TOUCH ICE CREAM AGAIN.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by extension: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
1.Stop eating from 8pm,if you must eat ,eat fruits.
2.plenty of vegetable,less yam,fufu,rice and meat.
3.Eat paw paw,mango,pineapples,water melon
4.No coke,fanta,sprite,diet soda.
5.No sugar in your tea or coffee
6.Drink plenty water.
I thought it was impossible but am used to it now.First one week i lost 2 pounds.
Goodluck.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
You should try to lose weight the healthy way. Stop looking for a short cut method. If you lose weight by simply starving yourself, the weight comes back immediately you start eating normally and the worst part is that you add even more weight to the one you lost before.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by ifycoly: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
40 days 40 night fasting
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
GAR3TH: The only way you can loose weight is either by exercising or starvation [diet]. Pills, [size=20pt]black magic[/size] and other remedies wont work. But the best and fastest way to loose weight is by excising. If you starve yourself your body will go into starvation mode and it will hold on to the fat longer because its our biological survival response. Best way to loose weight is to eat healthy while exercising at the same time.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
give out all the money in your account. Thatz when u r flat broke and can't even afford t-fee am sure thinking abt it all will do the wonder. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by nairaman66(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
First one week i lost 2 pounds.

Pple dey find money, you still dey loose money??

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2012
Ms_Steph: Please I am working nd don't have time to exercise, I am leaving for nysc on 2nd july. Want to lose weight in the next 3weeks. How can I lose weight in 20days without exercising??

1. if a guys ask u out on a date, say these words [/b]NO[b]
2. AVOID ANYTHING CARBOHYDRATE, EVEN RICE
3. EATS LOTS OF BEANS, THEY DONT ADD FAT,BUT THEY MALE U LESS HUNGRY FRO A LONG WHILE
4. NO JUNKS, NO MEAT PIE, NO SAHWAMA, NO HOTDOG, NO POPCORN
5 HAVE LOTS OF SEX, AND MAKE SURE U ARE ALWAYS ON TOP (MISSIONARY DOSENT WORK, IF U WANT TO LOSE FAT)
6. I DEY COME, MAKE I CHECK WHERE I WRITE D REST

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by dmomie(f): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
crusifis:

3. EATS LOTS OF BEANS, THEY DONT ADD FAT,BUT THEY MALE U LESS HUNGRY FRO A LONG WHILE
5 HAVE LOTS OF SEX, AND MAKE SURE U ARE ALWAYS ON TOP (MISSIONARY DOSENT WORK, IF U WANT TO LOSE FAT)
no comment

1 Like

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by sofadj(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
Gastric bypass surgery: a procedure whereby a channel is created to bypass your stomach such that foods are not stored there thus minimal nutrients are absorbed while majority is excreted in faeces
Bulimnia nervosa : well basically STARVING yourself
Post prandial Induction of vomiting : induce vomiting few minutes after eating.

I don't recommend any of these. For the surgery, well all risks of surgery are there; U could die right there on the table amongst others. Other conditions are also risky.
EXERCISE is the safest with many health benefits.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
valencia25: Take lots of Dry Gin, ask Chelsea Fans where you can get em grin grin

hahahahhahahahhahahaa
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
Alamen: Common guys stop joking around. This Babe may be very serious. Well, my advice:

- Drink water very early in the morning
- Eat fruit carrot or cucumber in the morning. That will prevent ulcer.
- Do not eat anything until 12pm.
- Eat your meal btwn 12-1pm
- Whenever, you feel hungry, eat carrot or cucumber, they have extremely low calorie.
- Eat your dinner by 7:30pm and drink water before hitting the bed.

NB
Avoid fried foods such as yam, potato, plantain, chin-chin,egg roll etc. DO NOT TOUCH ICE CREAM AGAIN.

surely you make sense dyeeeeee

1 Like

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by MissEZ(f): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. Eat a healthy diet, meaning add more fruits and veggies to your meals and reduce rice, pasta and all the other starchy intakes. Also reduce the amount of oil and fried stuff in your food. Also try to walk/run for atleast 30 minutes daily. And this is all just beginning o, after you get used to being active, you have to amp up your workouts.

The only way you are going to lose weight drastically in 20 days is to starve yourself. What happens is you will lose mostly water weight and some muscles and a little fat. But as soon as you start to eat, most or all the weight will come back. Slow and steady is the best way to lose weight.

Good luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by gulfer: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
nairaman66:

Pple dey find money, you still dey loose money??
cheeky! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
extension: 1[b].Stop eating from 8pm,if you must eat ,eat fruits.[/b]
2.plenty of vegetable,less yam,fufu,rice and meat.
3.Eat paw paw,mango,pineapples,water melon
4.No coke,fanta,sprite,diet soda.
[b]5.No sugar in your tea or coffee
[/b]6.Drink plenty water.
I thought it was impossible but am used to it now.First one week i lost 2 pounds.
Goodluck.

ehn!!!

Me and my fridge still have conversations after 2am.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by mikron(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
Excessive fvcking. Dat will solve ur problm
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by greatgod2012(f): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
crusifis:

u no go kll person wt laugh here oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.