Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which (2138 Views)

How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by sweeti14(f): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
Omolola1:

@poster, u're suppose 2 be flogged seriously then hanged! *no offence*
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by ajayilagos: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
sweeti14 and Omolola1, They will hang both of you and fired to death,jail your corpse for 100 yrs after death
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Chongaiman: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2010
Poster,
Don't belittle yourself by stooping so low as to exchange insults with others. It takes you down to their level.
They are only reacting to your post which must have had a profound effect on them judging from their replies (though I feel such claims as yours should be considered indiscreet). You are the one holding the ace. You are the one playing with their emotions so, just sit back, read out their profanities and have a good laugh at their expense.

It is always frustrating to see threads being desecrated by some Holier than Thous who try to compensate for their intellectual deficiency with the profuse use of abusive, indecent and obscene language in the name of correction or admonition. For such NLers, healer first heal thyself, for your mouth utters out the abundance of your heart.
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

yeaaaaaaaa go ahead and pls dnt use CONDOM jst be sure to [b]IMPREGNATE [/b]them before dumping their sorry backside!!!

That's what makes you a COMPLETE bad guy. grin grin grin

No big deal. u can volunteer ur ass for that cool

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]slowpoke[/size][/size][/size]
Omolola1:

@poster, u're suppose 2 be hanged! *no offence*

For what?? dont hate d player.,hate the game, 2 can alwayz play dt game. Galfriends gettn dr hearts broken is a way of u remindn d womenfolk bout dt fact.
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

yeaaaaaaaa go ahead and pls dnt use CONDOM jst be sure to [b]IMPREGNATE [/b]them before dumping their sorry backside!!!

That's what makes you a COMPLETE bad guy. grin grin grin

No big deal. u can volunteer ur ass for that cool

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]slowpoke[/size][/size][/size]
Omolola1:

@poster, u're suppose 2 be hanged! *no offence*

For what?? dont hate d player.,hate the game,  2 can alwayz play dt game. Galfriends gettn dr hearts broken is a way of u remindn d womenfolk bout dt fact. if dr anytn to hang, its d GAME,
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Creamish(f): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
. . . . ensure they have 2 legs only . . . . . wuldnt want half human- half goat born into earth per second.
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by phemmy88(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2010
Shit !
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Philip25(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
You be mumu.abi u nonow. Say something 8 or 10 so that we will congratulate u. U are just a bigger fool walking with a small full.no stop oooooooo! Na better advice be dis oooooo! Mumu.
Re: I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which by Youngpo413: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dyt: Chai internet wahala
c as dis small boi dey rant 4 hia
wat a retard fellow
*mimickin*
i broke 6gals hrt n hopin 2 brk mor
2 virgin n 4 disvirgins

ode
mtcheeeew,

it pains you why?pls leave the OP alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attractive People Are Generally Happier Than Average-looking People! / Only Foolish Girls Date And Marry Guys Who Cannot Take Care Of Them / She Thinks Am A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.