Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku (31808 Views)

APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by senatoreze: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
tesppidd:
On Monday Februarry 18th 2019,

The weeping and grinding which will hit the land shall be of rapturous proportions.

Quite simply, there are only 2 groups of people who actually think that Atiku has got a chance against Buhari.

1. Wailers.
2. Idiiots.

You comment is an evidence that commonsense is no longer common. Besides, it bespeaks of a product of a failed educational system, that is if you are even educated. Buhari is clueless, directionless, certificateless, senseless and lifeless. His supporters may not be different from him.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by cbngov01(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thats y as an igbo man, i hardly allign with the igbos!

We are naturally greedy, crooked and self centered!

Idiotic Ohanaeze!

#Articulated
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Ugosample(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
cbngov01:
Thats y as an igbo man, i hardly allign with the igbos!

We are naturally greedy, crooked and self centered!

Idiotic Ohanaeze!

#Articulated

as hurtful as it sounds, I do not associate much with our kinsmen as well.

some of them are just so so "nzuzu"
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Fadomero(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
igbos are in naija to cos problem y.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by donnie(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
And that is how these greedy people loose their influence because of money.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by donnie(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
zeromeridian:
Op Afenifere also has a fake faction that endorsed Buhari like the clown that call himself a secretary, of Ohanaeze.
mind you in Igbo land we are not follow follow. that man is speaking for himself and his pocket. and I bet you he will not vote for Buhari

Meanwhile beware! this sign below does not mean 4yrs+4yrs

What does it mean?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by BlazeAttai(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
AdaNri1:
There are three categories of Igbos that will vote Buhari.
1. His fellow apc touts who are igbos

2. The greedy people who will sell their votes

3. The deaf people who have never heard of him.

All these group make up 5%, which is the same as he got last time. Hopefully some have been healed and the deaf will hear, some converted and the greedy become selfless. That just leave 2%. The vote he will get this time.
Wow, He got 5% and still win your Cawordish Jonathan??

That means Atiku 'the Cameroonian' will not even see half of Buhari's votes this time.

Because APC votes in Lagos alone equals PDP votes in South South.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.

SAI BABA WE WANT.

4+4= THE NEXT LEVEL.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by abbey621(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Can't you guys see the writing on the wall? By this time in 2015, the hype for Buhari was overwhelming, the international community also gave a ringing endorsement but it's just not the same this year with Atiku. The only people motivated are our Eastern brothers and sisters. In the West, Buhari 70%, In the North, Buhari 70%. We've not even factored in the power of the incumbency and rigging. One of the most powerful political research company already did its analysis and gave Buhari the victory, this does not look good for Atiku. Let's all be prepared for a Buhari victory, on election night grab a few bottles of cold beer, drink pepper soup because Baba is getting another 4 years. Good or bad, the man is just loved more than Atiku....Sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Sholaco: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hahaha mumu people
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by farem: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
tesppidd:

The weeping and grinding which will hit the land shall be of rapturous proportions.

Quite simply, there are only 2 groups of people who actually think that Atiku has got a chance against Buhari.

1. Wailers.
2. Idiiots.

1. Wailers.
2. Idiiots.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Omogbhollahorn(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
AdaNri1:

All these group make up 5%, which is the same as he got last time. Hopefully some have been healed and the deaf will hear, some converted and the greedy become selfless. That just leave 2%. The vote he will get this time.

After South East gives Buhari 5%, they will start demanding for SGF, Chief of Army staff and IGP slots
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Bobnotrouble: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nobody would tolerate the whims and caprices of some misguided corrupt elements trying to arrest the ongoing developmental strides in their region.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by NSK4U(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
AdaNri1:

correct

lol
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by oilPUSSY(f): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ugosample:

as hurtful as it sounds, I do not associate much with our kinsmen as well.

some of them are just so so "nzuzu"
Whether you are associate with Igbos or not, that perception and igbo identity will forever remain with you till you die. Those ones you think you are associating with will forever see you as Igbo whether you like it or not and will treat you with disdain if the need arises. They can pretend to love you offline, but online is where people exhibit their real life because some online like nairaland and others are just faceless forum .. Imagine the rubbish you are typing . Just look at the man in question "Ohaneze secretary " who is an Ikwere man has been tagged as Igbo immediately despite the fact that some of his people are dying being Igbo. But no matter the denial or associating or disassociating with Igbos, you will forever be Igbo in the eyes of Nigeria. And when the chips are down, you will be treated like Igbo man in certain cases whether you like it or not... (Whether positive or negative treatment) .. Instead of trying to mobilise your people to vote out Buhari, you are here insulting yourself.
Failing to accept my msg, then you are a bloody impostor( Igbo wannabe )struggling to create what does not exist. As I am talking to you, I am also talking to
Cbngov01
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by adekS1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is the main reason why igbo won't be Nigeria president in a foreseeable future. they are never United.. even the vice president nomination ceded to them causes wahala which is different from d way the yoruba peacefully receive the nomination of osibanjo
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by oilPUSSY(f): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
adekS1:
This is the main reason why igbo won't be Nigeria president in a foreseeable future. they are never United.. even the vice president nomination ceded to them causes wahala which is different from d way the yoruba peacefully receive the nomination of osibanjo
Yoruba unity is only on soft copy.
Go and read how Awolowo and Akintola almost set this country ablaze when they were slugging it out.
They even went ahead and fictionalise Yoruba tribe.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Lotechi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
tesppidd:

1. Wailers.
2. Idiiots.
hope you are happy calling your fellow countrymen idiots because of their political inclination.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Amudeneogu: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Please how many people are there with uche okwukwu.l want to appeal to all the nairalanders not to call all the ndigbo fools it is true that some of the ndigbo are fools but not all of them there are ndigbo that are Wise.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
tesppidd:

1. Wailers.
2. Idiiots.
You are very right. Only a fool will believe atiku will win. And useless PDP are crying foul like as if they have any chance to win

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Henri8: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ndigbo and factionalization.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Ugosample(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Whether you are associate with Igbos or not, that perception and igbo identity will forever remain with you till you die. Those ones you think you are associating with will forever see you as Igbo whether you like it or not and will treat you with disdain if the need arises. They can pretend to love you offline, but online is where people exhibit their real life because some online like nairaland and others are just faceless forum .. Imagine the rubbish you are typing . Just look at the man in question "Ohaneze secretary " who is an Ikwere man has been tagged as Igbo immediately despite the fact that some of his people are dying being Igbo. But no matter the denial or associating or disassociating with Igbos, you will forever be Igbo in the eyes of Nigeria. And when the chips are down, you will be treated like Igbo man in certain cases whether you like it or not... (Whether positive or negative treatment) .. Instead of trying to mobilise your people to vote out Buhari, you are here insulting yourself.
Failing to accept my msg, then you are a bloody impostor( Igbo wannabe )struggling to create what does not exist. As I am talking to you, I am also talking to
Cbngov01

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Ugosample(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
abbey621:
Can't you guys see the writing on the wall? By this time in 2015, the hype for Buhari was overwhelming, the international community also gave a ringing endorsement but it's just not the same this year with Atiku. The only people motivated are our Eastern brothers and sisters. In the West, Buhari 70%, In the North, Buhari 70%. We've not even factored in the power of the incumbency and rigging. One of the most powerful political research company already did its analysis and gave Buhari the victory, this does not look good for Atiku. Let's all be prepared for a Buhari victory, on election night grab a few bottles of cold beer, drink pepper soup because Baba is getting another 4 years. Good or bad, the man is just loved more than Atiku....Sorry!

a Buhari win will sink Nigeria further into $hithole status

The fact that a good number of Nigerians love him is proof that Nigerians love to suffer, deserve no good thing in life, and must continue to suffer and die.

I will be watching from my house while my country of origin sinks further into uselessness
my concern are those we left behind in that hopeless $hithole

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by abbey621(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ugosample:

a Buhari win will sink Nigeria further into $hithole status

The fact that a good number of Nigerians love him is proof that Nigerians love to suffer, deserve no good thing in life, and must continue to suffer and die.

I will be watching from my house while my country of origin sinks further into uselessness
my concern are those we left behind in that hopeless $hithole

You would have a valid point if not that the only person that stood a chance of defeating him is even more corrupt! There's nothing good in Buhari or Atiku, hence Nigerians prefer to stick with the slow motion old man than to move with a man known locally and internationally as chief embezzler! It's the same reasoning that Americans voted for Trump over Hilary, 16 years of PDP is stil fresh in people's minds and little is known about Sowore and others hence we are sticking with slow Baba!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Xander85 u see how ur brother is always causing problems for us.

Now nobody is asking where he is from.....all they know is that he is uche chukwu but they forgot he is from Rivers state.....

U guys should leave us alone...
What is all these....

Hypocrisy of u guys will fail....

Plss nairalanders uche chukwu is from rivers state....
Na Xander85 broda and dats how they keep deceiving us.........

Xander85 and his brodas leave igbos alone ooooOooooooooo
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Triangles1:
Divided tribe are.....

IGBOS
United tribe! Is that why afonja sold illorin?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
sogodihno:
Oya, Ipob miscreants come and abuse and curse your parents, they are no longer Atikuooting.

Last last, no lefelendum no erection.

One thing is sure, Buhari will get more votes in SS and SE this time around than in 2015.

Sai baba jare.

4+4.
This erectile dysfunction go soon heal.
Meanwhile, Ikwerre is now igbo abi. Blind bats everywhere.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by Ugosample(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
abbey621:

You would have a valid point if not that the only person that stood a chance of defeating him is even more corrupt! There's nothing good in Buhari or Atiku, hence Nigerians prefer to stick with the slow motion old man than to move with a man known locally and internationally as chief embezzler! It's the same reasoning that Americans voted for Trump over Hilary, 16 years of PDP is stil fresh in people's minds and little is known about Sowore and others hence we are sticking with slow Baba!

we shall see
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by sogodihno: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
This erectile dysfunction go soon heal.
Meanwhile, Ikwerre is now igbo abi. Blind bats everywhere.

I don't care, all I know is that ur Lord and savior Atiku will be defeated
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2019
sogodihno:

I don't care, all I know is that ur Lord and savior Atiku will be defeated
You don't determine that. The electorates/Nigerians will.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers / A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.