Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Moment Buhari Walked Down In Style From His Plane As He Arrives Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Buhari Walked Down In Style From His Plane As He Arrives Lagos (1852 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Buhari Walked Down In Style From His Plane As He Arrives Lagos by Chelsea82: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
As shared by Bashir Ahmad,
President Mohammadu Buhari arrives Lagos for APC Presidential Campaign Rally. Join us later today at the Teslim Balogun Stadium. The PMBvIn Lagos is going be colorful and lit PMB4Plus4!

Source :
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/the-moment-buhari-walk-down-in-style.html?m=1

Re: The Moment Buhari Walked Down In Style From His Plane As He Arrives Lagos by Chelsea82: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Oh my God, but this Man still got some swag..

See reactions and watch video HERE

Re: The Moment Buhari Walked Down In Style From His Plane As He Arrives Lagos by StupidInyamiri: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sai Baba

Declare your support for ATIKU. No one is going to beat you. Don't hide behind RTng those who campaign for the "I will enrich my friends" international con man. Join the SE and vote Buhari out if you could. Under 30s with no history of Nigeria from their forefathers.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Walked Down In Style From His Plane As He Arrives Lagos by Chelsea82: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
More here and watch full video HERE

Re: The Moment Buhari Walked Down In Style From His Plane As He Arrives Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
see Desmond with fake smile
Re: The Moment Buhari Walked Down In Style From His Plane As He Arrives Lagos by SalamRushdie: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
I hope he knows he has lost all the polls he won just 3 years ago and that now he must give us free and fair elections
Re: The Moment Buhari Walked Down In Style From His Plane As He Arrives Lagos by JasonScoolari: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
If Sanwo Olu wants to win, he should divorce that Jedi Jedi seller he called wife.

I know that woman very well. grin
Re: The Moment Buhari Walked Down In Style From His Plane As He Arrives Lagos by madridguy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
FeBuhari 16 is here already when Nigeria will be practicing one party system.

4+4= Next Level

Re: The Moment Buhari Walked Down In Style From His Plane As He Arrives Lagos by GleestarsMag: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThAj70ODEiU

President Buhari arrives Lagos for APC Presidential Campaign Rally. Join us later today at the Teslim Balogun Stadium. The #PMBInLagos is going be colorful and lit � #PMB4Plus4 #NextLevel #PMBinLagos #BuhariIssaGoal #ISpeakUpForBuhari

(1) (Reply)

APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT / Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation / Fired UK Minister 'wanted To Invade Africa', Say Theresa May's Allies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.