Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT (1851 Views)

APC 2023 Presidential Primary: Kayode Fayemi As The Way Out By Alaba Osatuyi / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President / APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by Freegift75: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
It appears the National Executive Committee of the ruling party, All Progressive Congress APC has decided to swing the Presidential pendulum of 2023 to the South East zone of Nigeria.

This gist became transparent in the cacaus meeting of some who's who members of the Party in Abuja last weekend where there was projection for former minister Okonjo Iweala as most sellable product to penetrate the Northern part of the country due to her antecedency in cordial relationship with nothern politicians during Jonathan administration.

Though, there seems to be speculation within the camp projecting the disaggrement of the National Chairman of the party, ADAMS OSHIOMOLE to key into this development...

details later
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by stevnwigw1: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
mumu

2 Likes

Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by Baawaa(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Never

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by yarimo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
OKONJO IWEALA and BUBA GALADIMA PDP Presidential and vice-presidential candidates in 2023

4 Likes

Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by stevnwigw1: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
so na woman you see in the whole of south east?
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by Freegift75: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
stevnwigw1:
mumu

This your post describes who you are......its a pity!
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by cowardafonja: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Freegift75:
It appears the National Executive Committee of the ruling party, All Progressive Congress APC has decided to swing the Presidential pendulum of 2023 to the South East zone of Nigeria.

This gist became transparent in the cacaus meeting of some who's who members of the Party in Abuja last weekend where there was projection for former minister Okonjo Iweala as most sellable product to penetrate the Northern part of the country due to her antecedency in cordial relationship with nothern politicians during Jonathan administration.

Though, there seems to be speculation within the camp projecting the disaggrement of the National Chairman of the party, ADAMS OSHIOMOLE to key into this development...

details later

I'm a yoruba person but I'll support this whole heartedly if it's true. We need capable people to run the affairs of this country.
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by IjebuWarrior: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
IMPOSSI-CANT grin

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by Freegift75: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
cowardafonja:

I'm a yoruba person but I'll support this whole heartedly if it's true. We need capable people to run the affairs of this country.

������
great, a good nigerian
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by Basic123: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Impossicant!

we Igbo people have resolved to spite Yorubas instead of contesting for the president.

We are voting for Northerners.We are not interested in the presidency again,we are interested in becoming hausa fulani muslims slaves to spite Yorubas grin

3 Likes

Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by seunmsg(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
She will make a good candidate for the opposition PDP. We can have an Okonjo/Tambuwal ticket vs Osinbajo/El-Rufai APC ticket.
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by Vatsyayana: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why I don't believe this news is because Oshiomole hates Okonjo with passion.
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by Image123(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Okonjo the textbook minister.

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by Freegift75: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Vatsyayana:
Why I don't believe this news is because Oshiomole hates Okonjo with passion.

read the message again, APC chairmain seems not in agreement with the projection
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by NobleAngell(f): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
A lost course.
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by kotv: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
She's never going to win. Nigeria is not emotionally ready for a female president.
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by Guestlander: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
cowardafonja:

Anyone on Nairaland who starts his post by saying "I'm a Yoruba" is most likely an impostor. In your own case, it's too glaring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by BuhariAdvocate: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sultan of sokoto and igwe of onitsha these two combination would dislodge Afonja yoloba Muslim power .
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by TooMuchStuff: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Buharideens are actually telling us that amina Muhammad of the UN office in USA is what buhari is thinking of handling the nation after his departure from office /earth
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by oyatz(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2019
It's true oooooo.

2023: Vote Obi of Onitsha/Sultan of Sokoto for President and Vice President

BuhariAdvocate:
Sultan of sokoto and igwe of onitsha these two combination would dislodge Afonja yoloba Muslim power .
Re: APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT by Freegift75: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2019
kotv:
She's never going to win. Nigeria is not emotionally ready for a female president.

wrong proposition

Nigeria is ripe for female president

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Atiku's Cameroonian Heritage / Senator Dino Melaye Twitter Shows Incoming Senators According To Political Party / We’ll Resist RUGA With Our Blood, Say Akoko Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.