Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg (938 Views)

Why Amazon Should Sue INEC And Demand Billions Of Dollars In Damages. / NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by hisexcellency34: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
'ALLEGED KLEPTOCRAT'
Former Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar should sue Bloomberg for describing him as an 'alleged kleptocrat'. That is too derogatory a statement to use.

What if the man eventually becomes President? The whole world will now say the President of Africa's most populous nation is a kleptocrat. Very unfair

Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by madridguy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin grin grin Atiku should rather sue Pa OBJ that exposed him via his book tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by Binikingdowm: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
undecided nonsense
Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
You are telling a thief to sue the victim grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by hisexcellency34: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ha....but he didn't steal from Bloomberg nah

anjigirl:
You are telling a thief to sue the victim grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by Stalwert: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bloomberg will simply quote Obj book and convince the judge that Atiku sought his endorsement with no demands to retract documented tales of corruption about him in the book. This is the same Atiku that proudly wears Obj insult

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by ashcall(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sue them where,in Dubai or where.if he try am fail yansh go open the more
Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by deomelo: 5:16am On Feb 10, 2019
Why sue Blomberg?

Blomberg go just pull video where athiefKulooter described himself as a Kleptocrat when he said he'll use his power to enrich his friends and cronies.

Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by Mariory(m): 5:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by Great2017: 6:12am On Feb 10, 2019
Why did you not ask your paymaster, Buhari, to sue Bloomberg as well?

Nigerians are aware that Buhari and Atiku are not the best candidates as the Bloomberg rightly said, however, Atiku is many miles better than a demented and lifeless 'Baba-Go-Slow'.
Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by Parada: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2019
How can a thief be beta ?!
A thief o !
Anyway, it is the occupation of many of your tribesmen so am not surprised. A thief looting your destiny should be nothing new indeed.
Great2017:
Why did you not ask your paymaster, Buhari, to sue Bloomberg as well?

Nigerians are aware that Buhari and Atiku are not the best candidates as the Bloomberg rightly said, however, Atiku is many miles better than a dementors ted and lifeless 'Baba-Go-Slow'.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by Great2017: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Parada:
How can a thief be beta ?!
A thief o !
Anyway, it is the occupation of many of your tribesmen so am not surprised. A thief looting your destiny should be nothing n6ew indeed.
Tell me your occupation that is better than the occupation of my edo tribesmen?

Yes, an alleged thief is better than a demented and lifeless retard who has made Nigeria the headquarters of poverty. If this truth hurts, sorry, I can't help you.
Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by Parada: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2019
Prostitution

You mean to say you have been in poverty all your life or just when Buhari came into power ?!

Great2017:

Tell me your occupation that is better than the occupation of my edo tribesmen?

Yes, an alleged thief is better than a demented and lifeless retard who has made Nigeria the headquarters of poverty. If this truth hurts, sorry, I can't help you.
Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by Caseless: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2019
Let's call a spade by its English name.

Or let's call a cutlass a cutlass. Atiku is a kleptocrat!

E pain am.... tongue
Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by Great2017: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Parada:
Prostitution

You mean to say you have been in poverty all your life or just when Buhari came into power ?!

How can a man be a prostitute? It seems your paymaster's dementia has taken over a better part of you. Congratulations.

Can your tribe be known if you are proud of it?

Buhari made Nigeria the headquarters of poverty. Are you contesting this fact?
Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by 7lives: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2019
Caseless:
Let's call a spade by its English name.

Or let's call a cutlass a cutlass. Atiku is a kleptocrat!

E pain am.... tongue

grin grin grin grin ABU THE KLEPTO the name fits him like a second skin.
Just immediately after the PDP primary election, one of my friends from Zamfara state, send me the video of some people celebrating Atiku's victory.
He said they are happy with the outcome of the primary because they are a hundred percent sure that Atiku will not beat Buhari.
He said the people called him a THIEF, they said he will sell Nigeria if he ever get to Aso rock, but no worries, " ba shigga " meaning he can't enter.
My friend said, according to these people, Atiku is so hated.in his state so much that, anyone he sponsored will not win.
Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by Caseless: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2019
7lives:

grin grin grin grin ABU THE KLEPTO the name fits him like a second skin.
Just immediately after the PDP primary election, one of my friends from Zamfara state, send me the video of some people celebrating Atiku's victory.
He said they are happy with the outcome of the primary because they are a hundred percent sure that Atiku will not beat Buhari.
He said the people called him a THIEF, they said he will sell Nigeria if he ever get to Aso rock, but no worries, " ba shigga " meaning he can't enter.
My friend said, according to these people, Atiku is so hated.in his state so much that, anyone he sponsored will not win.
immediately Atiku emerged, we knew it was a smooth ride for baba. Even senator ndume said it openly.
Re: Alleged Kleptocrat:Why Atiku Should Sue Bloomberg by lionness(f): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2019
Sue a reporter who has concrete evidence

(1) (Reply)

Election Situation In Rivers State. / Salihu Yakasai Blast Southwest For Low Support For Buhari(photo) / Mother Of All Votes The "K" States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.