Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign (42337 Views)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by CanineOfJackal: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
madridguy:
Jagaban of Africa.

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by MrAJQ(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Na so we go dance on Saturday 16 February 2019

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by TIGRITIS: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Tinubu the Theif deserves the hottest place in hell.

Oba of Lagos is so insignificant like P in Psychology
So why are you telling me? Don't you have fellows of like minds to share your opinion with?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by BlazeAttai(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE WANT.
4+4= THE NEXT LEVEL.

GOD BLESS PMB.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by TooMuchStuff: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Buhari will lose Lagos In Jesus Name

Amen ...! They shall gather but not for us but for FailBuhari,,,!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by phelonrays: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:

so Jesus is wit buhari and he allows him to disgrace himself where ever he goes God is watching you
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by CanineOfJackal: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
TIGRITIS:

So why are you telling me? Don't you have fellows of like minds to share your opinion with?

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by HimName: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Maa nor lie, Tinubu steps dey cause Pigs & Idiots sifia headache. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by MiosheEmpire1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jagaban himself Next level activated Eko o ni baje ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by colestephan86: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:
ode , even Jesus don collect him pvc and will vote PMB.
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by tiredoflife(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s][/s]
afroniger:
Lagosians have resolved to remain progressive. Next Level things. Forward ever, backward NEVER.

Afonjas have remained progressfools

Lagosians include we the other tribes
We won't follow u fools

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Cherrybae(f): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
If I were Atiku I will withdraw from the race and demand for my money from everyone that got a share.

February 16th is a walk over. I don't see Atiku winning one state at all.

PDP machinery for the election is poor, only seeking for public sympathy with dirty propaganda from my igbo brothers and sisters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Athena4: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Jesus is no supporter of kleptocrat. Jesus exemplifies honesty and integrity, virtues that are alien to Atiku and well pronounced in Buhari. We can all guess who Jesus is with. Definitely, not the well documented rogue.
Of course even Jesus has to be politicized now. No wonder you are cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by SalamRushdie: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Jesus is no supporter of kleptocrat. Jesus exemplifies honesty and integrity, virtues that are alien to Atiku and well pronounced in Buhari. We can all guess who Jesus is with. Definitely, not the well documented rogue.

Buhari lies, is very dishonest, kills innocent protesters and is very wicked , all attributes God hates
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by JubiOmeiza(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
NaijaMutant:

With all due respect

Don't ever in your entire life mention Jesus in the same sentence with a satanic jihadist buhari

If you don't want to become dumb and senile

Sifia pain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by afroniger: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
tiredoflife:
[s][/s]

Afonjas have remained progressfools

Lagosians include we the other tribes
We won't follow u fools

If u don't like the way we roll in Lagos, you can relocate to your village. Whether you like it or not Lagos will remain APC, if u no like am you can move to Rivers or other PDP-controlled states. No be by force o.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by staytravel: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Na powerful juju they use o.

They tire me o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-TVDOOF51g
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by rickyrex(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
tinubu is in cheap drugs. wetin him done create for Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Felixv: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
megacity:

Amen

But I have one question: what if we want to impeach the Oba? Is there no way to impeach the Oba?

Lol.

Just go near isale eko and utter that rubbish

Sai buhari. 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by mukthar2000(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
No be only Una go dance to this next level dance, we too are available
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by maigemuu: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
If anybody ask me who the oba of Lagos be, I would mention Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the oloori is Oluremi Tinubu

Come and beat me, I dey my house
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by mukthar2000(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
mukthar2000:
by
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by mukthar2000(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
mukthar2000:

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by kufre2010: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Why Oba no where APC clothes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by onitshaman: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
ATIKULOOTERS AND ATIKULOOTING CANNOT/WILL NEVER RETURN TO ASOROCK AGAIN.
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by trendist: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
A vote for Atiku is a vote to sell Nigeria assets into the pockets of such like OBJ, Saraki n other. I may have supported him but the people he's taking along.

Especially, haven been said to have the capacity of using money to buy his way through by his master OBJ. As it was clearly witnessed using dollars to claim the mandate of the Pdp primary held in Port-harcourt.

My believe is that, as at now, a great asset most have been sold to OBJ in advance. So great that it's enough to buy him over overnight, after haven said a lot of derogatory statement about Atiku. Enough to make a dog swallows its vomit.

My advice, a wise vote will be not to vote Atiku. We maybe experiencing a hard time but if you vote Atiku, 'átìkú ooooo'!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by seunmsg(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Athena4:
Of course even Jesus has to be politicized now. No wonder you are cursed.

Typical dishonest PDP supporter. If you are not crooked like Atiku, you would have seen that the person I responded to introduced Jesus into the conversation and not me. And of course, the curse is for you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Firefire(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Asiwaju awon gbewiri, oni sokuso, elenu rirun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Ategberoson(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

thou shall not call the name of your lord in vain. so who should win?

all those spiritual and emotional beliefs are reason gej lost in 2015. the time he's expected to make amendment and correct the internal crisis rocking his party, he was busy visiting one church to another

politics is pragmatic, enough of that childish attachment to it
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Ategberoson(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Firefire:
Asiwaju awon gbewiri, oni sokuso, elenu rirun.

shut your mouth and use your drugs
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Babaflenjor: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Tifnubu the godfather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Ize-lyamu, Oshiomole In Igueben-Uromi For APC Campaign [Photos] / Nigeria President Will No Longer Travel Abroad For Medicals – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.