Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign (42360 Views)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Firefire(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ategberoson:

shut your mouth and use your drugs

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Morohunmubo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari for sure!
Let wailers come with theirs pig and dog mouths
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Ojoji(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
That is not kingship behavior, the man is businessman like Tinubi because King must not openly display to be followed one person, king belongs to all religious and tribes.
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Ategberoson(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Firefire post=75567981][/quote]

see mumu. Tinubu gbewiri, Kini Atiku tó tele? oponu ayirada...aki dani dani

you've no pedigree to call anyone names if Atiku is your preferred candidate alainironu ara Galatia
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Firefire(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ategberoson:

see mumu. Tinubu gbewiri, Kini Atiku tó tele? oponu ayirada...aki dani dani

you've no pedigree to call anyone names if Atiku is your preferred candidate alainironu ara Galatia

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by tiredoflife(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:

If u don't like the way we roll in Lagos, you can relocate to your village. Whether you like it or not Lagos will remain APC, if u no like am you can move to Rivers or other PDP-controlled states. No be by force o.

We don't care if afonjas remain APC
Lagos is not APC
Afonjas are APC
We will show u all that atiku will get the required votes in Lagos
From we the ones that won't relocate to the village
We will continue to make it difficult for you afonjas to get even 60% votes grin grin
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by afroniger: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
tiredoflife:

Lagos is not APC
Afonjas are APC
We will continue to make it difficult for you afonjas to get even 60% votes grin grin

Lol. See sivia pains. If Lagos is not APC then what is it? PDP? Lmao. Your moniker aptly captures your state of mind. You are 'tired of life' and a frustrated professional troll. I sincerely hope you won't end up committing suicide though at this rate, because I am well aware of your obsession with 'Afonjas' on the forum. In case you don't know, your frustration with life can be traced to your morbid obsession with Yoruba people that don't even know you exist. undecided Better go get a life, or go back to the village where you belong.
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Ategberoson(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Firefire:

better. was expecting you to reply before, I would have put you in your dumb place. ode agbalagba

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by seunogunmolu1: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Buhari will lose Lagos In Jesus Name
Why
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by tiredoflife(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:

Lol. See sivia pains. If Lagos is not APC then what is it? PDP? Lmao. Your moniker aptly captures your state of mind. You are 'tired of life' and a frustrated professional troll. I sincerely hope you won't end up committing suicide though at this rate, because I am well aware of your obsession with 'Afonjas' on the forum. In case you don't know, your frustration with life can be traced to your morbid obsession with Yoruba people that don't even know you exist. undecided Better go get a life, or go back to the village where you belong.

Atiku doesn't have to win Lagos
He only needs to win the required votes by law
That's what we will give him
We will make sure of that
That will help him with the other required votes
So don't drink sniper yet
We the non afonjas are here in Lagos
We will do the needful
It won't be like last time that the whole presidential votes of amuwo odofin was cancelled
We will give atiku the required votes
We are not leaving
We will keep making afonja votes minimal
As we have bought all ur lands and pushed u all towards agbara area grin
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Firefire(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ategberoson:

better. was expecting you to reply before, I would have put you in your dumb place. ode agbalagba

Mo ran e sile. awon to jumilo nle yin. grin

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Ategberoson(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Firefire:

Mo ran e sile. awon to jumilo nle yin. grin

Eni ti oni iru eni o le mo iyi Eni. mio ni ran e sile botile je pe mo pe oni Iran. omo Iran ki ran ni e.

I think one of those feeding you and family had been sacked by an APC contestant because your hatred for the party and thinking Atiku is the Messiah is really turning you to a compound fool

fire fire upgrade your brain version from pdp16 version to the modern version

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by afroniger: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
tiredoflife:

Atiku doesn't have to win Lagos
He only needs to win the required votes by law
That's what we will give him
We will make sure of that
That will help him with the other required votes
So don't drink sniper yet
We the non afonjas are here in Lagos
We will do the needful
It won't be like last time that the whole presidential votes of amuwo odofin was cancelled
We are not leaving
We will keep making afonja votes minimal
As we have bought all ur lands and pushed u all towards agbara area grin

You better go and seek help, because you have completely lost your mind. No sane human being would type all that crap you put up there. Go and get help, Mr. tired-of-life.
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Firefire(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ategberoson:

Eni ti oni iru eni o le mo iyi Eni. mio ni ran e sile botile je pe mo pe oni Iran. omo Iran ki ran ni e.

I think one of those feeding you and family had been sacked by an APC contestant because your hatred for the party and thinking Atiku is the Messiah is really turning you to a compound fool

fire fire upgrade your brain version from pdp16 version to the modern version

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by tiredoflife(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:

You better go and seek help, because you have completely lost your mind. No sane human being would type all that crap you put up there. Go and get help, Mr. tired-of-life.

Hahahahaha truth hurts
He doesn't have to win Lagos
As long as we are in Lagos
We have pushed u all from surulere to ajegunle from ajah to orile from alaba to shibiri
We have driven ur broke ass to agbara and into to okoron inside ogun states
We will keep pushing u all to the bushes and we will be the one voting in these areas

To u the truth is not sane but deep down u know we own the lands in these areas grin grin cheesy

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Ategberoson(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Firefire post=75569514][/quote]

Is this what a whole fire fire had been reduced to. Behaving like illiterate ipob cheesy

Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Starpro87(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
When will this jag die sef?
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by AllenSpencer: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Jesus and Satan in accord cant grant that your wish.
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Greatzeus(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
maigemuu:
If anybody ask me who the oba of Lagos be, I would mention Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the oloori is Oluremi Tinubu

Come and beat me, I dey my house
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Greatzeus(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
maigemuu:
If anybody ask me who the oba of Lagos be, I would mention Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the oloori is Oluremi Tinubu

Come and beat me, I dey my house
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by j1mmy: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Jesus has nothing to do with anything in Lagos or this world for that matter, you people need to enter 21st century,
Only the people can stop it!
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Kinematic778(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
tiredoflife:
[s][/s]

Afonjas have remained progressfools

Lagosians include we the other tribes
We won't follow u fools
Are you from Lagos? Why’re you pained ?
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Kinematic778(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
tiredoflife:

Lagos is not APC
Afonjas are APC
They cry. Lagos is apc and apc is lagos. Afonja no send you ooo. No go commit suicide on top afonja matter
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Kinematic778(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
tiredoflife:

Lagos is not APC
Afonjas are APC
Cry baby. Lagos is apc and apc is lagos. Afonja no send you ooo. No go commit suicide on top afonja matter
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Deepthoughts: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gistpeeps:
The Jagaban of the Universe
Ẹkùn ọkọ PDP
#PMBinLagos #ispeakupforbuhari

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Tinubu-Fashola-Dances-With-Oba-Of-Lagos-As-Buhari-Flag-Off-Presidential-Campaign.html
Can Rochas n uzor orji of igbo land see this,they were abusing ohaneze for endorsing someone.
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by Jmart2019: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

God punish your politcal leaders including Atiku
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by ajayiopy: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:
JESUS DOES NOT HAVE BUSINESS IN POLITIC,YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE POWER TO MAKE A CHANGE,YOUR P.V.C
Re: Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign by j1mmy: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
typical yoruba boy boy for mallams, he gets nothing but he continues

'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce / Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings / Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)