Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

2019 Election: About The 3rd Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: About The 3rd Force (345 Views)

2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: About The 3rd Force by UNCL3(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
The Nigerian presidential election is just a week from now, and the obvious truth is that some people are still yet to decide who their prefered candidate is.

This is as a result of the numerous parties here and there, with each having a very juicy n spice full campaingn promises.

Now back to the real issue ''the 3rd foce''
One might ask what about the 3rd force?

Ironically Nigeria has only two parties: apc and pdp, you might choose to disput this but its just the blunt truth.

Taking a view of the nigerian politics in the last few weeks when we saw some politcal parties endorsing either of the main parties, One is forced to ask a deep mind question, Are some of theses political parties built up in order to sideline some others and divide and distract alot of people from hitting the hammer on the nail?

A few examples are Mrs Obi Ekwesili's and Donald Duke's APCN and SDP parties respectively, endorsing president Buhari, thereby making supporters of such parties throw their support on a party they never intended in supporting.

Yes, recycling old leaders is not called for, but let us ask ourselves the honest truth,
Do our various candidates in the 3rd force have any chance?

Sowore, Duke, Mughalo, Hashim and their likes are good and qualified candidates, But you and I know they'v got no chance.

I'm not compelling anyone to vote a particular candidate, but I'm only giving you a piece from my 2 cents.

If you all really want to get rid of a particular candidate among the two popular candidates, Then all you have to do is simply allign with the other popular candidate and see the result work out like a magic.

Do have a rethink about your prefered choice because in a week time, the fate of nigerians would be sealed.

Peace.
Re: 2019 Election: About The 3rd Force by UNCL3(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Please I really think this post is front page worthy

Please help push to fp please
Thanks.
Re: 2019 Election: About The 3rd Force by Binikingdowm: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
I wanted to write about this too, why isn't there any third force movement in buhari stronghold?.

Look at this Hashim the other day claiming to divide atiku votes in bayelsa,is atiku the incumbent or your fellow contestant?

Moghalu , durutoye ,sowore and many others hardly insult buhari or his government, they don't even want to campaign against them but always waiting for atiku to devour..

It's not a coincidence that the third force party always endorses buhari when they crashed.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: About The 3rd Force by UNCL3(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thats the truth most people seem not to see bro.

Binikingdowm:
I wanted to write about this too, why isn't there any third force movement in buhari stronghold?.

Look at this Hashim the other day claiming to divide atiku votes in bayelsa,is atiku the incumbent or your fellow contestant?

Moghalu , durutoye ,sowore and many others hardly insult buhari or his government, they don't even want to campaign against them but always waiting for atiku to devour..

It's not a coincidence that the third force party always endorses buhari when they crashed.
Re: 2019 Election: About The 3rd Force by helinues: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
3rd force can't work in the present Nigeria. Majority of the so called 3 party are only for their pockets.

Imagine Rev King, Chris Okotie contesting.. It is all about campaign donation

Re: 2019 Election: About The 3rd Force by UNCL3(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
helinues:
3rd force can't work in the present Nigeria. Majority of the so called 3 party are only for their pockets.

Imagine Rev King, Chris Okotie contesting.. It is all about campaign donation
I tell you bro
Majority of the 3rd force candidates are in for business eg ekwesili
N some others are agents to divide votes.
Re: 2019 Election: About The 3rd Force by helinues: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
UNCL3:

I tell you bro
Majority of the 3rd force candidates are in for business eg ekwesili
N some others are agents to divide votes.

Sowore especially was created purposely for one thing.

Those who voted for Buhari in 2015 but disappointed with Apc failed promises might have voted for the major opposition ( Pdp) but ......

What do I know....
Re: 2019 Election: About The 3rd Force by UNCL3(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
helinues:

Sowore especially was created purposely for one thing.

Those who voted for Buhari in 2015 but disappointed with Apc failed promises might have voted for the major opposition ( Pdp) but ......

What do I know....
Sad truth
Re: 2019 Election: About The 3rd Force by helinues: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
UNCL3:

Sad truth

Who ever wins ( Buhari or Atiku) , we should only be expecting very little change.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos 2019: I’m Happy Being Tinubu’s Puppet, Sanwo-olu Replies Agbaje / 2019: Nigerians Deserves A Better Life With Buhari - Matthew Apeh / 2019 Election: Nigeria Shuts Down Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.