Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu (23462 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari / The Classes Of Nigerians Who Don't Want Buhari To Win / If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Funny enough,all these people looting away the country's fund would still die and leave those monies in the hands of their coursed children that wouldn't be able to maintain it.
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by ElsonMorali: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
He belongs to nobody but the CABAL.
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by discusant: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Neither Yoruba nor Igbo man has truly presided over Nigeria since northern soldiers restructured Nigeria and proliferated an undue and amazing large number of 20 states in one northern region.

Since then Fulani which control most of northern Nigeria became over represented in every political sphere of Nigeria.

Most of southern politicians don't understand that land mass or population is never used as criterion to create new political units in a country earlier formed by different regions or states.

Who can think of dividing large and most populated California and Texas into five states each, but divide smaller New Jersey and New York into two states each?

Any day any force does this, the USA MUST BEGIN TO DIVIDE THAT DAY.
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
No wonder he listens to nobody
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin It seems that the brown teeth cocaine lover is playing with the Northern elites.

They own the lifeless dry leaf and can do anything with him, Osibande escaped at Kabba, Tinubu might not be lucky if he push them further.
Nonsense.
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by JasonScoolari: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Nonsense.
Seeing zombies in pains makes me happy. grin
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by Numlock: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
So the other time he said so was a scam, now u want him to belong to nobody?

All na sakamaje
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by Ategberoson(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin It seems that the brown teeth cocaine lover is playing with the Northern elites.

They own the lifeless dry leaf and can do anything with him, Osibande escaped at Kabba, Tinubu might not be lucky if he push them further.

seems your Dano milk has finish? you've been unreasonable lately

to even think you're above 18years make it worse
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by augins: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
APC come and finish your work in middle belt,we love you,say baba

Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by augins: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
APC WE LOVE YOU, COME AND COMPLETE YOUR ASSIGNMENT IN MIDDLE BED[color=#990000][/color]

Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by vRendoh(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nobody talks without mentioning oil...oil. ..oil oooo so no oil no Nigeria. Such a shame people hustle for power with calculator in their hand....numbers of barrels multiply by price of crude embarassed
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Seeing zombies in pains makes me happy. grin
FEBRURARY FIRST BUHARI
SECONDUS SECURE SECOND ATIKU
ATIKULOOSERS' WAILING CONTINUES.
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by justice58: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-want-buhari-to-belong-to-nobody-tinubu.html

obama made that statement to his press at the white house maybe buhari heard it and said it again
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by bareal(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Can he ever belong to nobody?
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by chuwubuikem(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Na thunder and lightning will fire your mouth
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by abbey621(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
discusant:
Neither Yoruba nor Igbo man has truly presided over Nigeria since northern soldiers restructured Nigeria and proliferated an undue and amazing large number of 20 states in one northern region.

Since then Fulani which control most of northern Nigeria became over represented in every political sphere of Nigeria.

Most of southern politicians don't understand that land mass or population is never used as criterion to create new political units in a country earlier formed by different regions or states.

Who can think of dividing large and most populated California and Texas into five states each, but divide smaller New Jersey and New York into two states each?

Any day any force does this, the USA MUST BEGIN TO DIVIDE THAT DAY.

Your comparison does not compute! The USA does not have 250 different ethnic groups, English is the official language with Spanish a far substitute. Christianity is the major religion hence the people are more connected. Compare that to Nigegria where you hcan have 4 or 5 ethnic groups ina state like Kaduna or Kano, you can have over 3 languages in one state, the people are less connected by a sense of patriotism or loyalty hence why the divide and conquer strategy works so well.
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by Dollabiz: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
not.this time.that phrase wont work we are now.smart our eyes are wide open
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by j1mmy: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
The person he belongs to is not a loud mouth like Tinubu, his name is Mamman Daura!
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by reuben79: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:
Buhari belongs to Nigerians unlike Atiku that belongs to his friends
buhari belong to northerners cabal,buhari wife confirmed it,dat's d reason why d wife didn't go to Adamawa to campaign for him..expect u blind physically and mentally
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 10, 2019
God is waiting for this wicked evil men in our dear country
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by ydauda02: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Athena4:
Headslamming terrorist Muhammad like you. Boko Haram never wipe your people finish? Cow loving morafuckîng illiterate. If you like go and blow up your self while screaming Allah rubbish. it won't change the fact that you and your people are a stain to this country and deserve nothing but suffering.
hahahaha pmb d pepper some people 000
Re: I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu by ydauda02: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
reuben79:
buhari belong to northerners cabal,buhari wife confirmed it,dat's d reason why d wife didn't go to Adamawa to campaign for him..expect u blind physically and mentally
lier dr aisha(phd) is not feeling fine thatz y she was not there she is currently abroad receiving treatrment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) / I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike / 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.