Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video (4328 Views)

Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Congrats man U are definitely talented. With a little bit of hard work, luck and Gods favour u should be at the top.
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2019
Chisaedhor:
My Video Don Show...

I go by the Music Name Teddyflourishgrin grin I know that many of you on this platform don't know that i am into Music, i kept cool because i was waiting for the day i will finish my first music video and today is just the most happiest day of ma life seeing my self on the screen for the very first time.

Way back 2013 i took music seriously, always slept in the studio every night, and when i gain admission i became very unserious with the career because i have to focus more on my education.

Fast forward to December 2018, i burst back into the studio and i did this song, checked it was ok, i decided to shoot this one.

Fellow Nairalanders, please rate your humble boy.

comment, criticize and advise on my effort, i am open to improvement.

My song is titled Rock Ma World and was produced By Mr Hero.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYCEHqQQm4k

That was awesome bro. God bless your talent.
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2019
Chisaedhor:

Let me check how many pple visit your site daily

okay nah. so how far
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by Johnpaul01: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2019
UNCL3:

Lol my better opposition for politics section i hail thee.

Ama bonafied rapper oo
My bars hot pass kendrick, nasty c n j.cole put together.

Anticipate bro.
You don over hype yourself. Even Mode9 and M.I will never say these things you just said. If you drop it and its not as good as Lamar's work, we will regard it as trash no matter how good it is.
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by davidflames(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2019
TechCapon:
As a real port Harcourt boy and a graduate of rivers state university I know that this video was shot right inside rivers state university campus. Mehn see LT, headquarters of cultists looking dope!! See engineering faculty looking sweet. That spot where you and that girl was dancing is LT1, the exact spot where my Sony Ericsson phone was stolen in my year one. The guy who directed the video is fantastic. More grease to your elbow my brother

Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by UNCL3(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Johnpaul01:

You don over hype yourself. Even Mode9 and M.I will never say these things you just said. If you drop it and its not as good as Lamar's work, we will regard it as trash no matter how good it is.

Bro, its no hype
This what every rapper out there will and ought to say

Rap game is about creating a deep n a mind blowing sense of whom you are in the mind of your audience n also working up to it.

N besides, m good.
Re: Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video by abuomaIV(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chisaedhor:

Baba na still cash na cheesy

Na drone cost pass. Anyway am available for your next video. See my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) / Shoki, Shoke, Shoki! Nigerians Are A Mistake! / Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.