Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why I Love Hausa/fulani Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Love Hausa/fulani Politics (373 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Hausa/fulani Politics by mcbreeze: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
You may call them illiterate herders or farmers but they know their game and how to play it. They speak few grammars,and act wisely though you might call it foolishness but in their foolishness they gain. They know how to match action with realities.
The game is getting hotter, game planners are working tirelessly closing their loopholes.
You said you want to remove Buhari.....that sounds splendid I guess.
But I asked how? Speaking grammar?
Voters cards as you know are useless and worthless, it is nothing more than a mere plastic card disturbing wallet space.
Why did I say so?
All the appointees that will supervise, regulate and coordinate the electoral process are from the north, not just north but Apc loyalists and you want to remove Buhari. How?
All military and paramilitary heads are chair by Northerners and you want to remove Buhari. Chief of Army staff was alleged to have attended APC flag off campaign and removing Buhari looks so easy for you. Are you a magician?
The INEC collation officer was alleged to be Buhari Nephew and you think voters card will remove him. Nemo judex in causa sua ( No one should be judge in his own case) but in this scenario somebody is. And you thought you can remove Buhari. Are you kidding me?
Few months ago, they openly rigged Osun and Ekiti elections. Maybe Osun and Ekiti people dropped their voters card into Atlantic ocean or they didn't vote. All I could hear was press release and polished English grammar. Will grammar remove Buhari? He might not even read or even hear that your British toned English.
In the North they distribute voters card door to door but in the south you must lose at least one business day before you collect it, if at all it is available. What are our politicians doing about it ? Nothing!! And you never understand the game. Why do we think that we are most educated and intellect people if we can't wedge the rigging plan created by the so called uneducated.
Finally to close up the holes , he arrogantly and illegally removed the CJN. Southern Politicians invented many vocabularies to express their anger but where did it end, they chicken out at middle of the game.
You may be against IPOB instance on election boycott but what are your tools to confront this rigged and dilapidated system. Or haven't you noticed it ? You should note that IPOB are not against election but the system. If you are voting for this election you are authenticating Buhari presidency because you know that credible elections are anchored on the aforementioned points and no one did nothing about it up till now.
Many Easterner politicians will automatically change their dancing style and gently move to APC if Buhari officially wins. Keep following them at your own peril. For them it is a business not a humanitarian service.
Shalom.
Re: Why I Love Hausa/fulani Politics by Comradetega(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Very true and plan to the fact,

Permission please to copy and paste in my facebook group

(1) (Reply)

APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abuja ,FCT Minister Musa Bello Narrowly Escapes / Polls: Clinton Boycotts Abuja Peace-pact Meeting / Is Oshiomhole On The Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.