Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

HOT GOSSIP -nigerians Number One Enemy, Actress Princess Shyngle Is Pregnant!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOT GOSSIP -nigerians Number One Enemy, Actress Princess Shyngle Is Pregnant!!! (453 Views)

Hot Photos Of Curvy Nollywood Actress, Princess Chidinma Showing Her Big ASS / Pictures Of Curvy Nigerian Actress, Princess Salt Flaunting Her Big Ass (PHOTOS) / S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOT GOSSIP -nigerians Number One Enemy, Actress Princess Shyngle Is Pregnant!!! by GhanaBlogger(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Princess Shyngle Pregnant,

There are many wonders in life and things that can never be understood but probably the biggest miracle we’ll ever see would be when Princess Shyngle finally becomes a mother.

The Gambian-Ghanaian actress with no midsection carrying a baby to term and safely delivering is going to be tagged as the 8th wonder of the world.

And that might happen sooner than anyone thinks. A recent post from Shyngle we’ve spotted online shows the actress has had a pregnancy scare.
According to her, after last chopping herself in December she has missed her period and is now scared that she’s pregnant.

She wrote: “The last time I had sex was with my ex in December… January came and passed and I didn’t see my period We’re now in February and I still haven’t seen my period. So I’m about to take a pregnancy test… Wish me luck y’all.”

Check out her post below..my only question is which womb is going to house that baby?

Princess Shyngle Pregnant

SOURCE-
http://www.afroscandal.com/actress-princess-shyngle-pregnant-what-womb-is-she-going-to-use-to-carry-that-baby/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Secrets You Should Know About Marriage / Agony Aunt: One Palazzo Trouser Wants To Break My Relationship / This Is Why Women Should Learn To Initiate Sex More In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.