Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (104512 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
daddytime:

Who's this catarrh?

Abeg swerve back to your hole..

Angry fellow, I see you're not a sensible person after all, see who is giving advice when you lack wisdom cheesy
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by daddytime(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Angry fellow, you criticize but see another person as catarrh because you're not sensible, see who is giving advice when you lack wisdom

Go play with your mates and get the eff off of my mentions...
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
gambudu:
you are not far from correct, I also suffer from sometin related to this each time I enter my bosses jeep with full A/C on,always feel dizzy with shortness of breath. I don't exactly now the cause
Same thing here Bro, there is one Prado each time i entered it within an hour i will feel as if am gonna pass out but the other occupants has no complain.
Same thing when i entered some Hilux van and 18 seater bus
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
I think this is a case of food or drink poisoning. They probably were coming home from some where - where they had eaten poisoned food, and the poison began to trouble them. The man then parked by the road side being unable to continue driving. The investigators should ascertain whether the engine was on.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
daddytime:

Hope you guys are alive to this...

Do you know my age? you can't tell. You shouldn't insult people cause we're online then you call mods when you're the one on the wrong side. What's wrong in suggesting that you should start a private investigation company? Peace
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
22brains:

na waoo. abi make we dey remove exhaust from our vehicles�����? no wonder our fore fathers lived longer.
im telling u

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Afritop(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Could it be jazz or poison
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
uuzba:

The auto industry is a massive trillion dollar industry. All cars use the same AC gas. Same with fridge and Home AC.

If the gas could kill, would we not have heard about it by now?

The gas does destroy the ozone layer though. That is common news we have heard.

The gas used by car AC and home AC as well as that of a fridge that I am aware about it's depletion effect on the ozone layer. Hearing for the very first time that the gas can kill human in a car is what baffled me and for the reason I asked to be lettered on it. thanks

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by dallyemmy: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
If the air filter in the car is bad, carbon monoxide (silent killer) poisoning could kill the passengers. Sometimes you may need to gas test the passengers compartment to ascertain if a vehicle is safe enough to use an air-condition.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Hafeezcodex1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
RIP
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
onegig:
Carbon monoxide poisoning. You can't even use smell it.

Takes less than 3 minutes to succumb at that point. They are helpless, have hazy vision and lack coordination.

When sitting in and running the engine. Ensure it is not in an enclosed area.
3 minutes? wow.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by DKM123: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Is the man in the car his wife or side chic?

Could the wife have sent someone to poison their food from the location they were coming from.
Who knows?!
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by starboyda1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Arysexy:
Could be poison from inhaled lead and acid from car battery which heated up while using A/C.

I recently observed that whenever I'm using AC especially under hot sun, my engine temp rises and I perceive battery odour.

Very possible. Or it may even be carbon monoxide poisoning from a leaky/burst tube.

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by GentleMoney: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Arysexy:
Could be poison from inhaled lead and acid from car battery which heated up while using A/C.

I recently observed that whenever I'm using AC especially under hot sun, my engine temp rises and I perceive battery odour.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by GentleMoney: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
mctfopt:
Carbon monoxide is a suspect, seeing the glasses all wound up. I nearly died inhaling same. It is a silent killer that first puts you to sleep (knocks you unconscious). I just used my last strength to stand and turn off the offending generator. In a car with glasses up, you stand no chance if there is a leak.Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless, hence it is a silent killer. They may have stopped for chat and left the engine running, the leak could have filtered into the car; it is a quiet silent kill. All these are just speculations, an autopsy could give us a clue. What a sad way to go.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by catalan15(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
There was confusion at Maryland area of Lagos state after a man and woman were found dead inside a car earlier today.

The pair were found unconscious in the vehicle by a resident who raised an alarm and notified the police.

Police officers who arrived the scene, evacuated the corpses of the dead victims as investigation into their deaths are underway.

Residents were gripped with fear over the incident as many kept wondering what must have led to their tragic and untimely deaths.

A member of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Azeez Adekoya, took to the platform to share pictures from the scene as he revealed that the victims were discussing in the car before they died.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-and-woman-found-dead-in-a-car-in-maryland-lagos.html
Too Bad.....
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by BaBaMike: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

On a serious note, can a car. ac gas kill? I need to be schooled in this please

Yes gas leakage from Car AC can kill you, sadly its not good for our life as the emitted CO will easily get into your cabin, as Carbon monoxide (CO) is odourless and colour less there is no sign that CO has get into your cabin… Finally you will be sleeping for ever cry

If you plan to keep your car ac running even while being stationary its better to keep a little bit of the window open.
A centimetre is more than enough. How many of us know that?. I think we all prefer to keep our windows closed and AC running when the Car is still in a traffic Jam.

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
most probably they ingested a kind of poison.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by bugsinbad: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sometimes the AC repairers put wrong gases like they once mistakenly put cooking gas for my friend
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by james1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
I hope they took them to the hospital first so doctors can find out if they can still be saved.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by james1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
bugsinbad:
Sometimes the AC repairers put wrong gases like they once mistakenly put cooking gas for my friend

This is really unprofessional.people servicing their cars need to be there or have someone stay there that will monitor things.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by cherriex(f): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Arysexy:

Very useful information.RIP to the dead, tragic indeed.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by babadigu(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
cry
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by madgoat(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
helinues:
This is serious.

I still cant figure what could have happened to them
Very simple. Carbon monoxide fumes poisoning due to a faulty/leaky exhaust system in the car.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Digbo what could have led to ur death?? Just after ur father's death! Who did u offend cry I have been crying my eyes out gush. May ur gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by mctfopt: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyinye15:
Digbo what could have led to ur death?? Just after ur father's death! Who did u offend cry I have been crying my eyes out gush. May ur gentle soul rest in peace

It appears you know the deceased; my condolence to you and the family.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
mctfopt:

It appears you know the deceased; my condolence to you and the family.

shared plates as friends growing up, didn't know his life would be this short cry who ever is behind d death will never go unpunished. What a wicked world

Thanks dear cry cry cry
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by mctfopt: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Onyinye15:

shared plates as friends growing up, didn't know his life would be this short cry who ever is behind d death will never go unpunished. What a wicked world

Thanks dear cry cry cry

I wish we take autopsy very serious instead of coming up with different scenarios that may be the cause of a death. The only way to find out is via autopsy as cause of death may not be murder but rather an accident. But once they've been taken to the morgue and the morgue pour in their preservation reagents into the bodies, that's the end of the road for the case. I'm sorry for your loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.