Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (104510 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by CastedDude: 4:14am On Feb 10, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 10, 2019
daddytime:
In fact this country of ours in every respect needs a total overhauling and revamping from top to bottom or bottom to top. Who were the selfish ignoramuses that were so hungry for power and started even yelling for self-governance cum independence. One can only wonder what this country would be like by now if we still had the Brits administering it directly. Bleep what they must have looted, it sure wouldn't have been in any way much than what our very own kith and kins have stolen from our common purses while abandoning infrastructure and civilized administration to the kerbs.

Just check out the picture from a supposed crime scene with the Police present and they claim investigation will be carried out...carried out from where? When the primary crime scene or evidence has been obviously tampered with and breached to high heavens?

Incompetence from A-Z...

Na God hand we dey...

I suspect AC gas leakage/poisoning or their movements need to be reconstructed or traced back from where they were coming from...

A friend of mine died under same circumstances but the lady he was with just like in the pic above survived after being unconscious for long....
NIGERIA DIED the very day WHITE MEN left the country.
It was like chasing away the visible God we see.
What has a BLACK MAN offered since...??
Imagine SOUTH AFRICA that got developed under the Whites now turning into turmoils under the Blacks.

POLICE that should take their time mapping out and understudying the CRIME SCENE now evacuating corpses sharp sharp, further telling us that INVESTIGATIONS will commence soon. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2019
Either poisoned
Piosoned by a hater
Magun
Heart attack
Or dead corpse walking
On boxers
Def poisoned

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by tempest01(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2019
A good autopsy could reveal the cause once death. I'm thinking
Carbon monoxide poisoning.

7 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2019
Kelklein:
It's possible there was exhaust leakage into the interior of the car and the driver is unaware..that is pure Carbon monoxide and very deadly especially with the windows rolled up.

If you are driver..always do routine check during servicing for exhaust leakage.

Jus saying tho..

Homicide should also not be ruled out.

I was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by mctfopt: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2019
Carbon monoxide is a suspect, seeing the glasses all wound up. I nearly died inhaling same. It is a silent killer that first puts you to sleep (knocks you unconscious). I just used my last strength to stand and turn off the offending generator. In a car with glasses up, you stand no chance if there is a leak.Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless, hence it is a silent killer. They may have stopped for chat and left the engine running, the leak could have filtered into the car; it is a quiet silent kill. All these are just speculations, an autopsy could give us a clue. What a sad way to go.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2019
I believed dey were killed elsewhere n den placed in d car.An angry husband, wife or lover
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Please let them check if an attempt was made to mine their heads. Investigation should start from there..

grin

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2019
How did the policeman know they were discussing just before they died? And what did that have to do with their death anyway?
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by movetoca: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2019
Damn. Just like that?
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Phonix1234: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2019
It cud be the AC
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by don4real18(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Could be the Avada Kevadra
Let's wait for the post mortem report...
It's really sad.
Probable cause of death
Gas poisoning
Ingested poison through food or drinks
Physical harm that led to death eg. Strangling
Witchcraft
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by onegig(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Carbon monoxide poisoning. You can't even use smell it.

Takes less than 3 minutes to succumb at that point. They are helpless, have hazy vision and lack coordination.

When sitting in and running the engine. Ensure it is not in an enclosed area.

3 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2019
daddytime:
In fact this country of ours in every respect needs a total overhauling and revamping from top to bottom or bottom to top. Who were the selfish ignoramuses that were so hungry for power and started even yelling for self-governance cum independence. One can only wonder what this country would be like by now if we still had the Brits administering it directly. Bleep what they must have looted, it sure wouldn't have been in any way much than what our very own kith and kins have stolen from our common purses while abandoning infrastructure and civilized administration to the kerbs.

Just check out the picture from a supposed crime scene with the Police present and they claim investigation will be carried out...carried out from where? When the primary crime scene or evidence has been obviously tampered with and breached to high heavens?

Incompetence from A-Z...

Na God hand we dey...

I suspect AC gas leakage/poisoning or their movements need to be reconstructed or traced back from where they were coming from...

A friend of mine died under same circumstances but the lady he was with just like in the pic above survived after being unconscious for long....

There is no perimeter around the crime scene. See as people just gather round dey look. sad

2 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Elitecommtech: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Arysexy:
Could be poison from inhaled lead and acid from car battery which heated up while using A/C.

I recently observed that whenever I'm using AC especially under hot sun, my engine temp rises and I perceive battery odour.

You could be very correct. I subscribe to your suggestion

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by mctfopt: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Phonix1234:
It cud be the AC

It has a higher chance of being carbon monoxide poisoning than being an AC leak as the gas used in AC is not fatal even when it is leaking.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Fibo27(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2019
mctfopt:
Carbon dioxide is a suspect, seeing the glasses all wound up. I nearly died inhaling same. It is a silent killer that first puts you to sleep (knocks you unconscious). I just used my last strength to stand and turn off the offending generator. In a car with glasses up, you stand no chance of there is a leak.Carbon dioxide is odorless and colorless, hence it is a silent killer. They may have stopped for chat and left the engine running, the leak could have filtered into the car; it is a quiet silent kill. All these are just speculations, an autopsy could give us a clue. What a sad way to go.

Carbon monoxide bros

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by mctfopt: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2019
ElsonMorali:
How did the policeman know they were discussing just before they died? And what did that have to do with their death anyway?

They just jumped to that conclusion, they assume what else could two people be doing in a vehicle with windows up parked in a corner? They may be right, but unless there is an eyewitness or CCTV somewhere that has videos of them actually talking, I'd just say they assumed that fact.

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by dragon2(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2019
carbon monoxide poisoning from the exhaust, into the cabin.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by mctfopt: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2019
Fibo27:

Carbon monoxide bros

My bad embarassed
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Phonix1234: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2019
mctfopt:

It has a higher chance of being carbon dioxide poisoning than being an AC leak as the gas used in AC is not fatal even when it is leaking.

I hope we get the autopsy report here too. May God save us

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by mctfopt: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2019
onegig:
Carbon monoxide poisoning. You can't even use smell it.

Takes less than 3 minutes to succumb at that point. They are helpless, have hazy vision and lack coordination.

When sitting in and running the engine. Ensure it is not in an enclosed area.

I agree with you. It has led to deaths of loads of Nigerians using generator (especially I-pass-my-neighbor which is notorious for production of the deadly gas) in close proximity to their sleeping quarters. This is part of the reason I hate generators.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by mctfopt: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Carbon monoxide detectors are so cheap. I think people with generator in close quarters should get one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by omoakin111: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2019
It's could be case of food or liquid poisoning. They probably visited a place prior or took same drink or food in the vehicle which weakened them and they could barely move or call for help before finally given up.
Observations from the pictures shows the man was kinda having stomach troubles hence he pulled part of his shirt up to get some relief and a closer look at his shirt close to his right chin shows some liquid or saliva flowing from his mouth before he gave up.
It's a very wicked a cruel world. We all got to be very careful and prayerful.

9 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by mctfopt: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2019
omoakin111:
It's could be case of food or liquid poisoning. They probably visited a place prior or took same drink or food in the vehicle which weakened them and they could barely move or call for help before finally given up.
Observations from the pictures shows the man was kinda having stomach troubles hence he pulled part of his shirt up to get some relief and a closer look at his shirt close to his right chin shows some liquid or saliva flowing from his mouth before he gave up.
It's a very wicked a cruel world. We all got to be very careful and prayerful.

An autopsy can put an end to our speculations, but my money is on carbon monoxide poisoning.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2019
Cause of death: query carbon monoxide poisoning.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by OkoroPeugeot(m): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2019
Exhaust fumes most likely
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by 22brains(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2019
daddytime:

Incompetence from A-Z...

Na God hand we dey...

na waoo. abi make we dey remove AC from our vehicles? no wonder our fore fathers lived longer.

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2019
See how well-manicured his nails are shocked + the purple car.

Sad way to die; without any clues.

I hope they rest in peace cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.