Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Get A Loan Here, Up To 150k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get A Loan Here, Up To 150k (898 Views)

Get FREE Loan Here. / Apply For Loan Here!!! / Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Loan Here, Up To 150k by idomalord: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is very simple, all you need is an android phone and data. On your data, then go to Google play store then search for the app called "branch". Download it and fill in your details. In the promotion or referrer side make sure you fill in the code "LIEJHH" . It is very important so that your loan amount will not only be quickly approved but you can also get the amount I collect. Sometimes, your details would need to be verified and this could take about a week, but immediately your loan is approved and paid to your account, try or MAKE SURE you pay back everything in a week, this is not only to win their trust but to qualify for a higher loan amount. Try it and please don't spoil chances for others, remember the code is important.
Re: Get A Loan Here, Up To 150k by Rawshal(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Not details enough.what is their interest rate?
Re: Get A Loan Here, Up To 150k by idomalord: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
The loan period is for four (4) weeks and above (up to 3 months) . It could be personal, business or family loan:depending on what you need it for. Interest rate is about 20%. You can also Google the app for those that uses apple, BlackBerry, Samsung, etc.
But make sure you use that code so that you have the benefit
Re: Get A Loan Here, Up To 150k by emperorventure4(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2019
once you collect the loan chat me up invest in my business 50k I will pay you 50% after one month 09035233014 whatsapp for details

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Teach Me How To Trade Forex / Interested In Bitcoin / I Want To Buy BTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.