Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu (7990 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by abduljabbar4(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
kettykin:

why would they come to the market same time peter obi is in the market , does it make any sense , Sanwolu campaigned in the computer village and elsewhere but not same day obi campaigned , Buhari took his campaign to the east , he was granted audience and PDP governors gave him their stadia and even gave him entourage , now for peter obi to come to Abuja market these lunatics want to bring their madness to the market .

Let them bring it on , this is not 2015

The post says after Obi had left. Stop beating your chest and embrace reality. There is no way you can beat someone in his own land. You have never done it successfully. You should respect the views of others and coexist peacefully. Not just 2015, wait till 3015, As long as you are outnumbered, you cant defeat the indigens
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
ikezuora4689:
funny enough the day Fulani herdman will kill all your family... we will all read the news here on nairaland... buhari will give them awards for the killing and I will personally present the award to them and all Nigerians will be in support of it
it seems you're in sifa pains cause of what I wrote. Well, I don't give a dam grin
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
naijareferee:

Are you still browsing with the mtn bonus... Did it last more than a day Or they gave you another 10mb. Thug
dumb fool. The amount I spend a day on recharge card, that's what you use to feed yourself in a week grin.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

They are not up to 2,000!
yes omo nna, you're right grin
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
bastardmod:

Afonjas should go back to their skull mining republic, atiku must rule, bastard osinbajo should go and wash his napkin... Useless lifeless idiots
I'm in ikorodu, and am an indigene... I can bet my money on it that you're not in your poto poto village grin
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
CityNGR:
you sound very stupid...do you think your identity is anonymous?

your father sound very stupid grin

I'm happy a dull and stupid thing like you is in cifia pains cause of my comment grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
CityNGR:

this will consume you
who will consume you swine?
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by lastempero: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:
I don't have a single family member or friend living in the south east.
The number of Yoruba's living in the south east can't be up to 100,000.

So bring it on omo nna.

Lagos wey Hausa and Fulani dey pursue everyday,if Igbo start their own for Lagos no be inside village una go run go.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
gidgiddy:

So you don't know that Lugard woke up one morning in 1914 and made us all Nigerians with asking anybody If they wanted to be part of this?

So if people were not given any notice when they went in, why do you want them to give any notice when they went out?
well you saw the result of not giving anybody notice from 1967-1970 grin

The British conquered the whole tribes located in present day Nigeria, so if you think you can conquer the whole tribe again, you can leave without given anybody notice again cheesy
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
lastempero:

Lagos wey Hausa and Fulani dey pursue everyday,if Igbo start their own for Lagos no be inside village una go run go.
okay dumb boy grin
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
meccuno:
I have know this handle for a while and the only thing you know how to do is denigrate and insult Igbos when the opportunity presents itself or when its completely unnecessary. Violence is not one sided my guy. i dont wish harm for anyone not even my enemy. but the mistake you would make is to think that when the violence starts it would be flawless victory. then you are obviously more stvpid than i thought.
you're a dumb pig. Who get time for your useless poto poto people Can you show me where I wrote that the Igbo clan should be wiped out? If APGA goes to a market to campaign in aba or Onitsha, and Hausa's block their entry, you pigs would have been beating your chest.
Nobody has the monopoly of violence, the people that will suffer it more are the people that find their selves at the wrong states/regions.

Foolish hypocrite, go and preach to nnamdi kanu grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by CityNGR: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:
your father sound very stupid grin

I'm happy a dull and stupid thing like you is in cifia pains cause of my comment grin
you think I am joking.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
CityNGR:

you think I am joking.
alaye go and die grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by CityNGR: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:
I will go and die grin
go

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
CityNGR:

go
mtcheww.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by CityNGR: 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:
you're a dumb pig. Who get time for your useless people, show me where I wrote that the Igbo clan should be wiped out? If APGA goes to a market to campaign in aba or Onitsha, and Hausa's block their entry, you pigs would have been beating your chest.
Nobody has the monopoly of violence, the people that will suffer it more are the people that find their selves at the wrong states/regions.

Foolish hypocrite, go and preach to nnamdi kanu grin
iya e kan fi obo jona lasan ni

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omololu001:

So bring it on omo nna.
it shows you don't travel well

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Parada: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
If you are not Igbo I would have tried believing you but I know your father n their forefathers perished lying example is the two million of your kind they lied to n wasted in the Biafra war. This your lie is not believable. I am not sorry.

victorisreal02:
Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abuja

I shared the news few hours ago...

For your information, at around 5pm today, APC thugs attacked igbo traders at Dei Dei building materials market leaving many feared injured after they were denied access into the market to campaign.

According to eye witness, the reinforced APC thugs who were denied access into Dei Dei market by Igbo traders immediately after Peter Obi the vice presidential candidate left the market earlier during the day burnt 2 trucks, leaving several other properties damaged

Photos of the burnt cars below...

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/photos-of-cars-burnt-as-apc-thugs-clash-with-igbo-traders-at-dei-dei-market-abuja/

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
CityNGR:

iya e kan fi obo jona lasan ni

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Parada: 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
Where was your wailing fathers when Ipob were chasing Aboki from Onitsha. It shall not be well with your entire generation for chastising the dude you quoted but never chastised the foolish Igbos that chased the northerners in their own region.
Moferere:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

When you don't see anything wrong with this because you are APC apologist, you have graduated from being a fan to a slave
Kylekent59:

You have been dehumanized . Why is your heart filled with evil?

You have to change bro, so that you won't die in hatred.

Remember, he who throws stone in the market place doesn't know if the stone he threw might hit one of his own.

Your love ones / your future children might be affected oooo, better stop the evil comments.
Cursed Biafrans telling Nigerians where they can go within Nigeria. Fools everywhere.

kettykin:

Why will APC thugs bring their lunacy to an igbo controlled market when there are hausa and yoruba markets. igbos dont need to relocate to the east unless there is referendum to that effect

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
it shows you don't travel well
I've never traveled out if the south west, but I can bet my money on it, Yoruba's living and working in Igbo land is not up to 5% of your population in Yoruba land.

Infact they can't be more than 100,000.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by CityNGR: 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Omololu001 post=75578953][/quote]
Omo iya olobo eran
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Parada:
Where was your wailing father when Ipob were chasing Aboki from Onitsha. It shall not be well with your entire generation for chastising the dude you quoted but never chastised the foolish Igbos that chased the northerners in their own region.

This Igbo guys are just terrible. Before operation python dance, yeebos were killing Hausa's in the south east and they were hailed by yeebos on nairaland, Facebook and twitter.

I can still remember a particular video where Igbo youths were stopping vehicles in aba searching for Hausa's to kill.

I've never seen this same guy condemn nnamdi KANU that promise to kill Yoruba's, but I wander how the idiots notice me wey no even get time for them except on nairaland grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Emilokoiyawon: 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
If this report is true the Igbo thugs were wrong. The market is a public space. Your kingdom is limited to your 4X4 kiosk. You cannot deny ANY Nigerian access to the market.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by cjrane: 12:01am On Feb 10, 2019
APC is just and evil party.
I foresee war finally coming to Nigeria under this evil men. Lets watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by CanineOfJackal: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:

So bring it on omo nna.
Do you know if your relation was in the market when the riot was going on? Why can't you have a brain? Why are you so low in thought? I don't pity you because you are a victim of your own idiosyncrasies
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 12:19am On Feb 10, 2019
kettykin:

Most APC Thugs are fooools , when i heard what MC Oluomo said when he escaped death and came back to oshodi i gave up on these lunatics , this time around , madness will match madness , Goodluck Jonathan was just too gentle to these guys.

I have already stocked up my food store , if these people bring madness after election , Nigeria will burn for months non stop. and i advice my fellow igbos , Niger deltans and Middle belters to better prepare
ojuku said more than this in 1967 grin

Yeebos said more than this in 2015 grin

You're a comedian

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 12:29am On Feb 10, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Do you know if your relation was in the market when the riot was going on? Why can't you have a brain? Why are you so low in thought? I don't pity you because you are a victim of your own idiosyncrasies
were did this swine crawl out from grin

Okay, I don notice you... Please you can noe fvck off grin

Thank you.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by CanineOfJackal: 12:31am On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:
were did this swine crawl out from grin

Okay, I don notice you... Please you can noe fvck off grin

Thank you.
Seun lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Moferere: 12:59am On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:
dumb fool... There is no connection between what I wrote and being a slave. Please stop being a dumb boy.

What right do yeebos have to dictate who and who can protest in markets in abuja?

I don't argue with men of lil virtues okay
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by gidgiddy: 1:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:
well you saw the result of not giving anybody notice from 1967-1970 grin

The British conquered the whole tribes located in present day Nigeria, so if you think you can conquer the whole tribe again, you can leave without given anybody notice again cheesy

Exactly. The British conquered all of us and made us Nigerians. Sometimes In life, people have to strive and fight for their freedom. It is honourable thing for people to fight their freedom and that's what we did. We may not have succeeded but we have our best shot. Yes we suffered and lost many but there is very few things in life worth dying for such as freedom

Only God knows that you people on the other side can never attempt any action towards your own freedom. Lord Lugard decreed in 1914 that you will be a Nigerian and so shall you be forever.

At least our people tried to change that for themselves, something you people can never ever do.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=Clerverly post=75572195]Nice one! Why should they deny them access to Campaign? Does Abuja looks like Ochanja Market to them?[/quotei
Haba try get sense, APC thugs prevented Charley boy from holding rally at wuse market some months ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Of People Arrive To Join Nnamdi Kanu's ESN(pic&video) / President Buhari Reconstitutes Executive Management Of River Basins / Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.