Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Life Is So Simple But We Make It Complicated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is So Simple But We Make It Complicated (428 Views)

Simple But Powerful Ways To Share The Good News / Prayer:God Made It Complicated / Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is So Simple But We Make It Complicated by jezuzboi(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Abraham was wasting away in a pegan land of idol worshipers when God called him to a glorious life. God promised raising a nation through a promised child that was to come from his loins. But Sarah decided to help God fulfill that promise by importing an Egyptian lady who only succeeded in starting a family line of (I didn’t say anything oh). Life is so simple but we make it complicated.

Adam and Eve had been created and given so much glory and wealth they didn’t work for and never had to work for. But one person woke up one day and said; “No oo. This wealth is too much. We cannot continue enjoying it for free. We have to start working for it.” That person went astray and led the other person along. That is how suffering started. Life is so simple but we make it complicated.

To sacrifice to God no be by force oo! But Cain and Abel offered sacrifices to God. Abel offered a better sacrifice than Cain. God accepted Abel’s sacrifice but rejected Cain’s sacrifice, clearly stating out why Cain’s sacrifice was rejected. Instead of making his sacrifice better, Cain went and killed Abel as if Abel was responsible for the rejection of his sacrifice. Life is so simple but we make it complicated.

God sent Joseph to the family of Jacob to fulfill His promise of taking his people into Egypt. But his elder brothers got threatened by God's purpose for his life and sold him off to slavery as if Joseph was the one who burdened himself with that glorious purpose. They didn’t want to bow to him. Joseph saw hell in Egypt for 13 years before finally seeing the light. Life is so simple but we make it complicated.

Jesus finally came to make things right again. But the Pharisees and the Sadducees and all the hypocrites ganged up against Him as if He was the one responsible for their miserable lives. They handed Him over to a completely lost soul who nailed him to the cross and bounced away with reckless abandon. Yet while on that cross, He forgave them and gave everyone a chance to live simple and shun complications.

Let me not even mention Jezuzboi©’s own before they will enter meeting on top my matter and start planning to do me strong thing. (Bros, na joke oh). But last-last, it would be so nice if we can remedy our insecurities and other failings with the authentic and therapeutic WORD OF GOD so that we can see just how simple life really is. That way, we won’t keep complicating life for ourselves. LIFE IS SIMPLE!

Jezuzboi©
Re: Life Is So Simple But We Make It Complicated by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hmm
Re: Life Is So Simple But We Make It Complicated by Redoil: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
Hmm
which kain name be dis
Re: Life Is So Simple But We Make It Complicated by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Redoil:
which kain name be dis
Mind your business
Re: Life Is So Simple But We Make It Complicated by Redoil: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
Mind your business
you are my business
Re: Life Is So Simple But We Make It Complicated by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Redoil:
you are my business

(1) (Reply)

'vote For Thief', Apostle Suleman Urge Nigerians / The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid / Dr.abel Damina Tells The Church Not Be Carried Away By Prophets With Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.