Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) (9720 Views)

After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / I Don Pick Finally..... Everywhere Stew 2secs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
ajon1:
About kegel exercise, result from google search hasn't been helpful. Just YouTube videos which I don't seem to understand. Can you please help with a direct website link or explain it? Thanks

It's pretty easy. Just make your penis as erect as it can be then hang a towel on it. Try to lift the towel up with the movement of your penis, hold it for like 2 seconds, relax it for another 2 seconds and then repeat same thing for like 10 times. Increase the number of times as you progress daily.

When your penis gets stronger, you'd notice you can lift and hold the towel for longer seconds. After a couple weeks you can use a larger towel and so on and so forth.

This is working your penis muscles out the same way you do to your arms and legs. But for the penis, nothing helps you last longer than this! After a couple of months of stronger penis muscles, you'd realise that going on marathon sex for hours is not a problem for you at all!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by kaycexx(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
jayfolarin:

It's pretty easy. Just make your penis as erect as it can be then hang a towel on it. Try to lift the towel up with the movement of your penis, hold it for like 2 seconds, relax it for another 2 seconds and then repeat same thing for like 10 times. Increase the number of times as you progress daily.

When your penis gets stronger, you'd notice you can lift and hold the towel for longer seconds.
After a couple weeks you can use a larger towel and so on and so forth.

This is working your penis muscles out the same way you do to your arms and legs. But for the penis, nothing helps you last longer than this! After a couple of months of stronger penis muscles, you'd realise that going on marathon sex for hours is not a problem for you at all!

Let the joystick hit the gym?
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by ITbomb(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
You are not a man. Before I forget masturbation wasn't your problem ab initio. Stop visiting ashawo and minimise the number of time your masturbate if u cant stop. I have mastered my sexual ability so much. I take charge. I cum when I want to and if I don't I keep hitting. Avoid sugary stuffs and don't eat much fried stuff. Use good oil in frying egg. Again, don't be anxious to f**k a lady. It creates nervousness and makes you cum quick. Don't even fantasize about her before she arrive.
Sex is psychological. Is in ur brain. Learn how to control it.
I can bang a lady for straight one hours yet I won't cum.
One was trying so hard to tie me down with pregnancy. After we've done the necessary test she do come around and always want to be the one to ride on top so I won't be able to control my ejaculation. I will allow her and she will ride me and squeeze his V around my d**k in a very unusual way which can make amateur to ejaculate his brain. I will be enjoying the whole stuff yet won't cum. I cum when i want. If I don't wan to, I wont. she will be asking have you cum? Pls cum inside me. When she is tired of being on top, she will come down, I will take her dog style, she will complain I'm hitting her womb, then missionary and she will still be begging I should cum inside. At a point she will say she is tired I should just cum, I will focus more on her boobs, suck her boobs while I bang and kiss her to draw back my psychological ejaculation spirit. Within a minute or two I will withdraw and spill on top her belly. She will be so angry. I will just use my boxers clean the shit and move to the bathroom.
Woman cannot tie me down with pregnancy. If I want to marry u I will and not by mistake cos such mistake cannot happen. Learn how to control your psychology.
Master, teach us how to 'pray'
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Holybwoy:

There should be another option.. I have never tried sex enhancers in my life..

I know my weakness is as a result of my masturbation .. I have stopped that now but how do my "Aja 4" gbera?
This is not true
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
kaycexx:

Let the joystick hit the gym?

Something like that

1 Like

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
clive2u:
so ur vow to God. is to. stop wanking but continue ur hoelosho patriotism? that na vow to satan na
As in ehnnnn.... His level of hypocrism is beyond me!!!!!
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Holybwoy:
I used to be a warrior king. I mean girls used to beg me to cum quickly because time had gone. What's suddenly changed?

I used to masturbate.. so, it was part of my new year resolution last year and I have kept to the vow by God's grace.
In other to avoid temptations of wanking, I patronise hoelosho until recently, I met a thick chic. She came to my place today and we had started romancing.. i was just teasing her by rubbing the tip of my rod on her wall of Jericho so it can fall down flat before I penetrate.. 2 seconds later, I was already spilling milk everywhere.

I buried my head in shame but as a sharp guy, I lied it was her cum when her hand eventually touched the wet part of the bed where I dropped my shlt like Wizkid album.

I had to lie about looking for condom and spent the next 30 mins fantasizing about her body until my dik gave me one more chance and rose up again.

When it eventually did and after 2 mins of ressurecting this chic's dead mood, I pulled in and boom.. another cum after 30 secs..

I was counting..

She's been calling me and I can't pick up because of shame..

What do I do my people? Wahala dey oo embarassed angry cry cry
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Holybwoy:
I used to be a warrior king. I mean girls used to beg me to cum quickly because time had gone. What's suddenly changed?

I used to masturbate.. so, it was part of my new year resolution last year and I have kept to the vow by God's grace.
In other to avoid temptations of wanking, I patronise hoelosho until recently, I met a thick chic. She came to my place today and we had started romancing.. i was just teasing her by rubbing the tip of my rod on her wall of Jericho so it can fall down flat before I penetrate.. 2 seconds later, I was already spilling milk everywhere.

I buried my head in shame but as a sharp guy, I lied it was her cum when her hand eventually touched the wet part of the bed where I dropped my shlt like Wizkid album.

I had to lie about looking for condom and spent the next 30 mins fantasizing about her body until my dik gave me one more chance and rose up again.

When it eventually did and after 2 mins of ressurecting this chic's dead mood, I pulled in and boom.. another cum after 30 secs..

I was counting..

She's been calling me and I can't pick up because of shame..

What do I do my people? Wahala dey oo embarassed angry cry cry
In a blender thrown in ginger, garlic, onions and add honey. Blend everything. Take early in d morning
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Frankicent(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
jayfolarin:
I don't know how true your problem is. But here are a couple natural remedies you can try.

- Towel Kegel exercise 'google it'. (This is very important)
- Leg workout. (This is 2nd most important)
- take vatimin D supplements
- Garlic also has been known to help.

All in all, the towel Kegel exercise at least 3 times a week is your best bet. You will notice an improvement in your performance and even the size of your penis from the 3rd day of exercise for sure.

BOL

I do kegel exercise very well. I notice it improve premature ejac, improve penis strength..

As for increasing size i dont know tru
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Harry00(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
shocked 2secs bros come, i think u have spiritual problems No jst imagine
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kegels...
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Frankicent:

I do kegel exercise very well. I notice it improve premature ejac, improve penis strength..

As for increasing size i dont know tru

Not the normal Kegel. That barely results in increased penis size. The 'towel' Kegel though, that's a miracle size increase exercise that is also safe and gives you the benefit of a very healthy sex life
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by wealthyhenry(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
ValCon888:
Bro, next time you're on top of her, off the light and imagine she's your grandmother.
You no go cum till after election.
grin grin
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
jayfolarin:

When your penis gets stronger, you'd notice you can lift and hold the towel for longer seconds. After a couple weeks you can use a larger towel and so on and so forth.

thanks
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
You are not a man. Before I forget masturbation wasn't your problem ab initio. Stop visiting ashawo and minimise the number of time your masturbate if u cant stop. I have mastered my sexual ability so much. I take charge. I cum when I want to and if I don't I keep hitting. Avoid sugary stuffs and don't eat much fried stuff. Use good oil in frying egg. Again, don't be anxious to f**k a lady. It creates nervousness and makes you cum quick. Don't even fantasize about her before she arrive.
One was trying so hard to tie me down with pregnancy. After we've done the necessary test she do come around and always want to be the one to ride on top so I won't be able to control my ejaculation. I will allow her and she will ride me and squeeze his V around my d**k in a very unusual way which can make amateur to ejaculate his brain. I will be enjoying the whole stuff yet won't cum. I cum when i want. If I don't wan to, I wont. she will be asking have you cum? Pls cum inside me. When she is tired of being on top, she will come down, I will take her dog style, she will complain I'm hitting her womb, then missionary and she will still be begging I should cum inside. At a point she will say she is tired I should just cum, I will focus more on her boobs, suck her boobs while I bang and kiss her to draw back my psychological ejaculation spirit. Within a minute or two I will withdraw and spill on top her belly. She will be so angry. I will just use my boxers clean the shit and move to the bathroom.
Woman cannot tie me down with pregnancy. If I want to marry u I will and not by mistake cos such mistake cannot happen. Learn how to control your psychology.
is d gal not beautiful to d extent dat u cnt wife her
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
is she not beautiful to d extent that u can wife her
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by chrisifeanyi: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
aro1:
is she not beautiful to d extent that u can wife her

I have plans for that but I can't be dragged to it.
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
just stop taking sugary stuff and minimize masturbating.........I was once experiencing same thing too,one guy gave me this advice right here on nairaland .....now I cum anytime I want, and anytime i sex with condom,it takes hours before I can cum.....it's nothing magical just natural .. ........and always drink alot of water

1 Like

Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Frankicent(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
jayfolarin:

Not the normal Kegel. That barely results in increased penis size. The 'towel' Kegel though, that's a miracle size increase exercise that is also safe and gives you the benefit of a very healthy sex life

hmmm tell me how does it work? Explain how I can start
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Youngsenate1993(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by Fanika22: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Master, teach me
Re: I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) by exporttraining: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. / ???????????????????? / Why Do We Need A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.