Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Does She Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Loves Me (619 Views)

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Loves Me by apbix: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2010
My girl friend call it a day with me after receiving a threating message by my ex-girl friend. After a lot of begging she decided to return all goods given to her and promise not have anything doing with me again. WHAT CAN I DO CAUSE I STILL LOVES HER
Re: Does She Loves Me by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
depends on how u handle this issue.

I think she is still too young. Tell me the truth. Is she up to 21 years?
Re: Does She Loves Me by apbix: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2010
SHE IS STILL 19yrs BUT I LOVE HER.
Re: Does She Loves Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
You see, I guessed as much. She is still too young to enter the wahalas of relationship; but she must grow.

Where I am afraid is that after giving u tips now and she comes to you, you mite eventually use her and break her heart. We've all got younger ones around.

I think you have to reassure her and prove to her that the past is in the past. You have to show it. Not just say it.

But one word of advice. Take her like your younger one if u love her; and build/mould her into a wify material u'll be proud of.
Re: Does She Loves Me by omega25red(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
the first thing you need to do is to completely cut off your ex from your current life situations ( how did your ex know how to contact her?) then you can give her some space after you speak to her about how much you care about her while reassuring her that your ex is just blowing smoke.

deal with the ex issue and if for some reason she doesn't come back at least your future relationships will be safe from the ex.
Re: Does She Loves Me by makajibbz(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2010
Firearm:

and build/mould her into a wify material u'll be proud of.[/color]
wtf, is she his dog or what
Re: Does She Loves Me by yme1(f): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2010
Firearm:

Take her like your younger one if u love her; and build/mould her into a wify material u'll be proud of.
i laff in swahili at this statement undecided, build her so she is the plot of land and you are the constructer abi? cheesy
Re: Does She Loves Me by Omolola1(f): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2010
rotflmao! that's not what he meant
Re: Does She Loves Me by release190(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2010
poster
now why would your ex GF go 2 the extent of Insulting your current GF,
For all i care, you gave your ex that privilege to come into your relationship and ruin everytin~
Re: Does She Loves Me by apbix: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2010
she does not want to see me again. i am mad in love with her. what can i do?
Re: Does She Loves Me by yme1(f): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^try to get over it and move on cause she just did
Re: Does She Loves Me by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2010
Omolola1:

Thx lola, so many retards around these days

roflm(naked)ao.
Re: Does She Loves Me by yme1(f): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
Firearm:

Thx lola, so many retards around these days

roflm(unclothed)ao.

OMG some people self
you made a statement which was funny to me using mould/build
i replied illustrating if she is a plot of land just to let you know saving some one who doesnt want to be saved is impossible

Omolola1:

literally i knew what he meant
Re: Does She Loves Me by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^^

alrite dear.; no issues

(no offence)

cool cool
Re: Does She Loves Me by yme1(f): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^non taken wink
Re: Does She Loves Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^

Thx. I appreciate.

Let's move on.

On the OP, I think the girl is just not mature. I know when they get matured, they look for what they want, and hold it soo tight. They even fight over it.
Re: Does She Loves Me by Agibecky: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2010
[size=28pt]DOES SHE LOVE ME?
NOT DOES SHE LOVES ME.[/size]

Are you an Igbo OMATA trader?

Well, I doth not know if she still loveth thee grin.

I recommend the Does She Love Me Quiz
Take our Does She Love Me Quiz, and find out exactly how much she likes you.
www.creative-dating-ideas.com/does-she-love-me-quiz.html -
Re: Does She Loves Me by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2010
@poster
if your gal is immature enough to believe whatever comes out of your ex's mouth and drop you like a heavy bag of potato then you better count yourself lucky and move on with your life.
there is no trust in your relationship, no foundation thus your gal not believing any words you said.

btw: it also depends on WHAT your ex said. if your ex showed your gal hospital photos of when you beat her black and blue then your gal would be smart to take to her heel.

(1) (Reply)

Partner Thinks U R Terrible In Bed, U Think Otherwise, R U Allowed A 2nd Opinio / Igbo Men / I Almost Drown Saving An Ungrateful Gal .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.