Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Revival Hour ; Being In God's Presence. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Hour ; Being In God's Presence. (233 Views)

Revival Hour Evening Sermons : The Mystery Of Names (Part 3) / Revival Hour ; How To Carry A Vision Bigger Than You!!. / Revival Hour ; Do Not Be Conformed To This World!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revival Hour ; Being In God's Presence. by TheRevivalist(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thank You Jesus For Today
Reviving Message : What it Means to Be In God's Presence?
Apart from Praise, Worship and Prayers, the Following, represents God's Presence:
-Holy Meditation
-Quiet Time with Divine Thoughts
-Watching or Reading the Gospel
-Dwelling amongst the Saints always (either in Church or at any non-unholy Place)
-Doing His Work(assisting in the Church, whenever u r chanced) Yes!! By that u are in His Presence
-Working For Him (FYI this is diff from doing His Work, This is the office/position u hold in His Ministry, e'g your calling)
-Writing about Him (could be a message or a book)
-Listening to Gospel Songs
-Reading the Bible
And Mainly being in Church, Praising and Praying to Him wherever you are.
Now you see being in His Presence is all about being in or engaging in anything that is of Him right? So it could be anything but "anything Holy" , and u now see that doing or engaging in those things you do that is not of God is a waste of time and can not add to your Christian Life?
If you don't like reading the Bible, going to Church or you find it hard to Pray, atleast you should be able to do any of these! Even in your workplace cos any work that doesn't make u have time for Him is definitely not His Will for you. So wherever you are, whoever you are, and whatever you are doing, as long as it is for GOD!!! YOU ARE IN HIS PRESENCE!!!!
Prayers
- Anything diverting my attention, from the presence of God, die in Jesus name.
- Whatever good thing I am lacking spiritually, come into my life my fire in Jesus Name.
- Holy Spirit Divine, Power of the most High, envelop me by fire in Jesus name.
- Henceforth Lord Jesus, help me to be a carrier of your presence, wherever I find my self in Jesus Name.
- The Joy Of the Lord is my Strength in (7 Times) in Jesus Name .
- Spirit sucking demons, sucking the growth of my spiritual life, what are you waiting for? Get out in the name of Jesus.
- Mandate of the wicked, over my life, die in Jesus Name.
- Wonder Working Power of God, Work your wonders in my life and remain there in Jesus Name.
- O God Of the Great Revival, Revive me supernaturally in Jesus name.
- The Grace to leave the system of this world and cleave to the system of God for my life, die in Jesus Name.
Reviving Quote: In The Presence of God, There Is fullness of Joy
REMAIN BLESSED.
BroTony
Re: Revival Hour ; Being In God's Presence. by TheRevivalist(m): 3:41am On Mar 05, 2019
TheRevivalist:
Thank You Jesus For Today
Reviving Message : What it Means to Be In God's Presence?
Apart from Praise, Worship and Prayers, the Following, represents God's Presence:
-Holy Meditation
-Quiet Time with Divine Thoughts
-Watching or Reading the Gospel
-Dwelling amongst the Saints always (either in Church or at any non-unholy Place)
-Doing His Work(assisting in the Church, whenever u r chanced) Yes!! By that u are in His Presence
-Working For Him (FYI this is diff from doing His Work, This is the office/position u hold in His Ministry, e'g your calling)
-Writing about Him (could be a message or a book)
-Listening to Gospel Songs
-Reading the Bible
And Mainly being in Church, Praising and Praying to Him wherever you are.
Now you see being in His Presence is all about being in or engaging in anything that is of Him right? So it could be anything but "anything Holy" , and u now see that doing or engaging in those things you do that is not of God is a waste of time and can not add to your Christian Life?
If you don't like reading the Bible, going to Church or you find it hard to Pray, atleast you should be able to do any of these! Even in your workplace cos any work that doesn't make u have time for Him is definitely not His Will for you. So wherever you are, whoever you are, and whatever you are doing, as long as it is for GOD!!! YOU ARE IN HIS PRESENCE!!!!
Prayers
- Anything diverting my attention, from the presence of God, die in Jesus name.
- Whatever good thing I am lacking spiritually, come into my life my fire in Jesus Name.
- Holy Spirit Divine, Power of the most High, envelop me by fire in Jesus name.
- Henceforth Lord Jesus, help me to be a carrier of your presence, wherever I find my self in Jesus Name.
- The Joy Of the Lord is my Strength in (7 Times) in Jesus Name .
- Spirit sucking demons, sucking the growth of my spiritual life, what are you waiting for? Get out in the name of Jesus.
- Mandate of the wicked, over my life, die in Jesus Name.
- Wonder Working Power of God, Work your wonders in my life and remain there in Jesus Name.
- O God Of the Great Revival, Revive me supernaturally in Jesus name.
- The Grace to leave the system of this world and cleave to the system of God for my life, die in Jesus Name.
Reviving Quote: In The Presence of God, There Is fullness of Joy
REMAIN BLESSED.
BroTony

(1) (Reply)

The Wages Of Sin / TIPS FOR PROSPECTIVE WIVES / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/02/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.