Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Please, I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Advice (290 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Advice by Thuglife2020: 1:38am On Feb 10, 2019
My girlfriend is a drug addict and I want to do everything in my capacity to help her. How do I do that? Please, I need help?. Please push this to the front page
Re: Please, I Need Advice by greatnaija01: 1:41am On Feb 10, 2019
There are GOOD REHAB centres all over NIGERIA especially in LAGOS and ABUJA... so if you truly love her kindly find hamilton keji on facebook and explain your issues to him then he will show you the REHABS he works with and you will be able to get her straight within SIX MONTHS.

I know this for a fact bro.
THANK ME LATER

Thuglife2020:
My girlfriend is a drug addict and I want to do everything in my capacity to help her. How do I do that? Please, I need help?

(1) (Reply)

We Have Serious And Ready To Settle Down Singles Here / Repent And Believe The Gospel / Any Lady Here To Hookup With In Ilorin Today ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.