Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (65692 Views)

Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by topysean247: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2019
shegz24:
Pdp cant win kwara "o to ge" Osun n Ogun are Apc Lagos is gonna be a slim margin for whoever wins.
. Pdp cannot win Lagos. I hope you go out to vote
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by EnaibeSam: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2019
Kriptune:

You think Deltans are some uneducated people that can be swayed by decisions of their leaders
This is the south bro

Deltans will unanimously vote Atiku (PDP) and gladly vote Ogboru(APC) as governor as they've been doing over the years.

Let's wait till on 16th
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Waksdabos(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Most of you ranting here don't even have PVC to effect the much needed change. It's a pity, you so called youths has turned e-warriors! Toothless bull dogs! Y'all are deceiving yourselves. You have all turned analyst without your power (PVC) Elections are not won online. Lift up your big asses & get your PVC ready. E-WARRIORS.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by ydauda02: 12:34am On Feb 12, 2019
freekazo:
According to this analysis, we have 5 close to call states, but I have my verdict on them.

KWARA- APC
KOGI -APC
PLATEAU -PDP
NASARAWA -PDP
ADAMAWA - BATTLE GROUND

nasarawa is apc reason is senator adamu is following villages cmpaining 4 buhari in the entire western senatorial zone/almakura is also handling the southern zone of d state/akwanga where in 2015 gej ganered vote is d lgc which apc condidate hails from so they will nt vote 4 pdp rather vte 4 d party that nmnate their son 4 govnship.a5pg
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by ydauda02: 12:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Close to call states based on my own prediction =kogi buhari/kwara buhari/plateau atiku/nasarawa buhari/adamawa atiku with slightest victory
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by SternProphet: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
ydauda02:
Close to call states based on my own prediction =kogi buhari/kwara buhari/plateau atiku/nasarawa buhari/adamawa atiku with slightest victory

How does Atiku rake Adamawa with APC governor in place and many big guns on APC side?.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by SternProphet: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kriptune:

You think Deltans are some uneducated people that can be swayed by decisions of their leaders
This is the south bro

Deltans will unanimously vote Atiku (PDP) and gladly vote Ogboru(APC) as governor as they've been doing over the years.

Two Fulani on the ballot. What fire is Atiku carrying on his head?. Not more than 24 months ago, Atiku was in APC. Please describe what he has special that Deltans will gravitate to.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Goldmind1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
The Nation Newspaper is owned by Tinubu. So the report or prediction is biased already.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Kriptune: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
SternProphet:

Two Fulani on the ballot. What fire is Atiku carrying on his head?. Not more than 24 months ago, Atiku was in APC. Please describe what he has special that Deltans will gravitate to.

We just don't want Buhari.
That's all!!
We could've opted for any other candidate besides Atiku but it's a plain truth that he's the only one that can send Buhari home
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by ydauda02: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
SternProphet:

How does Atiku rake Adamawa with APC governor in place and many big guns on APC side?.
i agree with u d likes of gen buba marwa,dr mahmud halilu,gov jibrilla bindow,binta garba masi,nuhu ribadu,sgf boss mustapha and fct minister muhammad bello etc
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Adj91: 6:12am On Feb 13, 2019
DELTA STATE
Bihari will win Delta State. APC governorsip candidate, Great Ogboru is widely accepted all over Delta State. Majority of Deltans will vote for Buhari because of him. The 2015 figures were just written, not actual votes. Ogboru single handedly defeated PDP at least 3 times in the past but was always rigged out. PDP in Delta State is now crying because they can no longer write the results as usual.
Re: Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation by Omeizadean(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Olumeme:

Which of the Kogi state?
The only place buhari will win is Kogi Central, the mention of SDP shows you're an ebira, maybe you are a fan of Natasha Apoti.
Kogi west and east is PDP, there's no SDP here, I don't even think they have any candidate that I know in the west.
I am from kogi west, and I can tell you authoritatively that it's a landslide victory for PDP.
Wake up from your okene slumber.
Hey bratha how market? Did I deliver or not? Next time keep quiet when true kogi man is talking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.