Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Why Do We Pray With Candle? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Pray With Candle? (24832 Views)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Konji wan kee me this morning

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by HopeRisingmatte(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

If you like pray with candle or lantern
There is no God

Jesus on the other hand was one low budget asss moda fuckkking son of one broke asss carpenter through him the world was deceived to believe that there is one supreme being up there called God that oversees the affair of the universe

It baffles me how in these day and age people like you can lack common I mean common common sense.
Historical facts and evidence confirms the Bibles accuracy in the reportage about Jesus the Holy son of God.
Major religions like Islam report about Jesus.
Archaeological findings dated centuries ago confirms the Gospel account of Jesus.

Now I ask you who created the universe? If you believe in evolution then your lack of common sense knows no boundaries. Same way you can tell me the bed you sleep on just originated and formed itself into a bed with mattress and pillows by chance. Or the phone you using to communicate came by chance and not intelligent design. The battery screen touch pads and other components that make up a phone just assembled itself by chance and that can be Said for anything in the universe. If u believe those things happened by chance then ur deliverance involves the use of cane soaked in Cameroon pepper.
As to who controls the affairs of the Universe, the book of 1John5:19 says it all (New International Version)
We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
That's the reason for all the badness and wickedness You See in the world today, but that control won't be for long, there was a reason God allowed the devil to control the universe( I shall explain the reason in another post if u or anyone shows interest) and suffice it to say the devil's time is up.
For now I pray u receive common sense so u may be able to see the light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by Donald7610: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2019
femi4:
Oil can also be use in healing the sick

Mk6:13
And the[code][/code]y cast out many demons and anointed with oil many who were sick and healed them. .... it) the use of natural outward means of healing with prayer for the divine blessing
Yes never said only to declare chosen one
I said mostly
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by jrusky(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

There is no God

Jesus on the other hand was one low budget asss moda fuckkking son of one broke asss carpenter through him the world was deceived to believe that there is one supreme being up there called God that oversees the affair of the universe

Mr man nobody is forcing you to belief their is God. And let me put it to you either you belief it or not God exist so your believing it or not believing does not count at all infact it bothers no one.

Moreso the tread is about lighting candle when praying not a question if God exist or not so it's 2 different things so kindly return to the main topic and post what you think or burst the post and move to other thread.

May thunder strike anyone that attempt to force or convince you to belief their is God ok. No one needs you to belief in God bro so keep your anger and frustration to your chest.
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by firstolalekan(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2019
Nairasurplus:
Sometimes, I imagine the significance of praying with candle. Will it make ones prayer to be answered quickly? Does it direct our prayers to God? I would like to know more.
Because people heart are dark and they need light.
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2019
justscorchone:

Play some apex legends
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by firstolalekan(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2019
NCANTaskForce:
shocked

shocked

Hit like for Atiku

Share for Buhari
And hit hammer on your empty head.
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Play some apex legends

I no dey house,I need a GF cry
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by DonDraper66: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

There is no God

YOU ARE USELESS AND BRAINWASHED
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by kenny714433(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2019
oracle009:
In Anglican churches, we don't pray with or to candles. However, there is every likelihood that you'll see a BURNING candle in the altar, on the altar table. This is mere SYMBOLISM. It is just to symbolize the light of the gospel. It is mostly common to the conservative anglican congregation. Some modern parishes have adopted Fancy electric Lights. Bottom line: burning candles on Anglican altars symbolizes Presence of LIGHT and the light of the gospel which MUST NOT be quenched. Therefore, during services such as 'High churchmanship', the candle light MUST NOT quench.

I think same apply for Catholic.
Anglicans and Catholics are like brothers
If I go anywhere and I don't see a Catholic Church, I wouldn't hesitate worshipping in Anglican church.
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by firstolalekan(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Cumtroller:
Please help me ask Afonja’s ooo!!!

The kind of criminality and rituals committed with candles in the South-West is something else.Some white garment sturvs kiss!!!!

But osu alusi ipob pig flat head bastards do it too nau, especially the catholic.

Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by 08064978510(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

There is no God

lost soul
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by Olajah81: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

There is no God

One big stout for diz niggea
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Cumtroller:
Please help me ask Afonja’s ooo!!!

The kind of criminality and rituals committed with candles in the South-West is something else.Some white garment sturvs kiss!!!!

You want like and share abi? Were Omo lasan ikeji aja
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by Handsomecole(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2019
So that our prayers will see light on the road when travelling to God.
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by Olajah81: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2019
justscorchone:

Why naa
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by GIFTD: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2019
Through The Lord Jesus Christ we can know God and there's no other way to know God but Him because God is only in Jesus Christ even from the beginning of creation. God is in Jesus to the creation of the whole universe including the modafucker I quoted and his generation even the germ cells that formed the modafucker slowpoke idiot and his mother.To put this message straight He was the origin of life and existence but was born to save us from the deception of Satan and his agents like this modafucker to reconcile as many that believe into a new relationship with God so that u can stand and testify God in ur life. Thanks[ quote author=freemanbubble post=75585101]Okay

There is no God

Jesus on the other hand was one low budget asss moda fuckkking son of one broke asss carpenter through him the world was deceived to believe that there is one supreme being up there called God that oversees the affair of the universe[/quote]
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by aylive02(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

There is no God

GIFTD:
Through The Lord Jesus Christ we can know God and there's no other way to know God but Him because God is only in Jesus Christ even from the beginning of creation. God is in Jesus to the creation of the whole universe including the modafucker I quoted and his generation even the germ cells that formed the modafucker slowpoke idiot and his mother.To put this message straight He was the origin of life and existence but was born to save us from the deception of Satan and his agents like this modafucker to reconcile as many that believe into a new relationship with God so that u can stand and testify God in ur life. Thanks[ quote author=freemanbubble post=75585101]Okay

There is no God

freemanbubble:
Okay

There is no God

Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by aylive02(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2019
Olajah81:

Why naa
freemanbubble:
Okay

There is no God

GIFTD:

There is no God

freemanbubble:
Okay

There is no God

. you're mad upstairs
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by lomprico(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Where is it stated in the Bible that we must pray with candles?

Don't go there!
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by chiokeman(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2019
May God hv mercy on u for u do nt knw wot u r doing
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by opeoluwa20(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2019
you will be a pastor
freemanbubble:
Okay

There is no God

Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by Gbagbuo247: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Richdad50:
Son, avoid the doctrines of men. Do you light a candle when you wish to speak to your earthly Father? Go on your knees and communicate (pray) your heart to God each time you wish to, for God sees the light in your heart.

#Richdad

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that you are out of your senses.
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by gaskiyamagana: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2019
princechurchill:
To pray out the darkness associated with APC
Holy ghost of salvation deliver this one from politicrazy.
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by gaskiyamagana: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2019
NCANTaskForce:
shocked

Hit like for Atiku

Share for Buhari
Online PDP Wailing hit /share.
Re: Why Do We Pray With Candle? by kjhova(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

There is no God

Please show some fairness to the historical Jesus (not even his original name) who was a decent social justice campaigner.

It is not his fault that imperial Rome used his movement as propaganda to create a new state religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday / Igbo Names Of THE ALMIGHTY GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.