Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) (2896 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by courage676(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2019
American female pop singer Beyonce has unveiled a new set of franchise as she took to her Instagram handle to share these adorable pictures.

The singer who has recently been enjoying his marriage to Jay Z has been away from her fans for a while but keep dropping franchises to keep them abreast.

See Adorable Photos

Source: http://bluejamz.com/beyonce-shares-new-adorable-photos-her-shoes-will-surprise-you-see-photos/

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2019
Atikulated we stand cool

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by Zuorom: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2019
The shoe didn't surprise me angry

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by Raphaelmary(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2019
was I surprised? No!

is the op talking trash? Yes!

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by internationalman(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2019
See fine legs..

Everyone looks boobs, Yansh and fine face.. But me leg is number one thing I look out for In a woman..

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by SheCool(f): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2019
This is how I want to slay in my 30s kiss
Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2019
And the surprise?

I think the Op is senile like the lying policitians.

Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2019
She really is keeping us "abreast".
Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by jameyjaggs: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2019
FOREVER YOUNG....LOVE U QUEEN B smiley
Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2019
She's supporting The "B"..... Buhari cry cry cry
Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2019
Just watch how demented BMC zombies say she has endorsed the lifeless one cool

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by Princeboca12(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
internationalman:
See fine legs..

Everyone looks boobs, Yansh and fine face.. But me leg is number one thing I look out for In a woman..

Guy, you na correct man. I hail you

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin Jay z has been working this babe honey pot for years now shocked choi

We now have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale ASAP
Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by Auladimeji1: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
If you're wealthy and ugly,honestly, you don't deserve to see the gate of heaven cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Beyonce Shares New Adorable Photos – Her Shoes Will Surprise You (see Photos) by balaclava: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
If anything will surprise me, it's her cloth... the way it's hangingoniown over her shoulder, not the shoe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Cute Makeup Photos Of Lizzy Jay ‘omo Ibadan’ (photos) / Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! (tgirl4real Add A Year Today) / Post Your Favourite Nigeria Actror And Actress Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.