Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. (1441 Views)

QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) / I'm Just 17years Old And I Have 50k What Kind Of Business Can I Do With / I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by nelcliff(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2019
I need someone that can guide me physically till i start seeing result..

Pls I am open to ideas, comments and suggestions.

Thank you
Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by mekuso89(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2019
Please don't be offend does CpA pay well ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by nelcliff(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2019
mekuso89:
Please don't be offend does CpA pay well ?

Absolutely yes according to many reports but require a work around.. that's where I need someone that can deliver on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by mekuso89(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2019
nelcliff:

Absolutely yes according to many reports but require a work around.. that's where I need someone that can deliver on it.
Thanks bro, me I also need this kind of business I can invest 50-100k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by Cradle000(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2019
I have countless support videos and pdf I can share with you. Note it's not 9ja way and I believe if you follow steps you will be earning your few millions within a month. Just don't have the full capital for it but I can as well pull out strings.
Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by nelcliff(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2019
Cradle000:
I have countless support videos and pdf I can share with you. Note it's not 9ja way and I believe if you follow steps you will be earning your few millions within a month. Just don't have the full capital for it but I can as well pull out strings.

Thank you for your concern but unfortunately I am not looking for any of sort as I can equally get any material around that topic for free .. I just need someone I can look through over the shoulder..

In all, I say a big thank you for that contribution.

Bless you
Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by Cradle000(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2019
nelcliff:

Thank you for your concern but unfortunately I am not looking for any of sort as I can equally get any material around that topic for free .. I just need someone I can look through over the shoulder..

In all, I say a big thank you for that contribution.

Bless you
You don't read to give response Mr, you read to understand. I never requested you pay for anything. As such you can walk yourself without looking out waiting on leaning on any shoulder. Since you've got avenues on videos why not learn it, then what you don't understand thereafter you can ask people already in that field. Goodluck on your journey
Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by WALTECHMOBILE: 11:00am On May 04, 2019
WALTECHMOBILE SME DATA RESELLERS PLATFORM
EARN MONEY DAILY THROUGH YOUR SMART PHONE

Do you wish to make money online and offline selling SME Data? Waltechmobile brings you an opportunity to become a Data reseller and make cool cash into your bank account without sweating at all. You can earn #2000 and above daily, depending on the amount of sales made. The best part is that you can start this business with any amount of your choice through our website eg you can start with #1,000. All you need to get started is your mobile phone and bank account.
Simply register on our website (www.waltechmobile.net), and fund your wallet using your ATM card. We sell Data for all Networks (MTN, 9MOBILE, AIRTEL& GLO) at Wholesale prices eg.
MTN
1GB = #460.
2GB = #920.
5GB = #2,300.

9MOBILE
1GB = #650.
1.5GB = #1,000
2GB = #1,250.

You can resell at a higher price and make profit. Join us today and build a source of residual income for yourself. For enquiries, contact the Admin via WhatsApp; 08135921729.

Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by nelcliff(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2019
Cradle000:
I never requested you pay for anything.

And that equally I didn't make mentioned of any of such too. Thank you

As such you can walk yourself without looking out waiting on leaning on any shoulder.

And that was completely understood

Since you've got avenues on videos why not learn it,

Because I prefer over the shoulder than as presume

then what you don't understand thereafter you can ask people already in that field.

Now you think proactively like I remembered I wasn't have enough time going through all of that and later swap direction.

Goodluck on your journey..

Thank you..

Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by nelcliff(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2019
WALTECHMOBILE:

Do you wish to make money online and offline selling SME Data? Waltechmobile brings you an opportunity to become a Data reseller and make cool cash into your bank account without sweating at all. You can earn #2000 and above daily, depending on the amount of sales made. The best part is that you can start this business with any amount of your choice through our website eg you can start with #1,000. All you need to get started is your mobile phone and bank account.
Simply register on our website (www.waltechmobile.net), and fund your wallet using your ATM card. We sell Data for all Networks (MTN, 9MOBILE, AIRTEL& GLO) at Wholesale prices eg.
MTN
1GB = #460.
2GB = #920.
5GB = #2,300.

9MOBILE
1GB = #650.
1.5GB = #1,000
2GB = #1,250.

You can resell at a higher price and make profit. Join us today and build a source of residual income for yourself. For enquiries, contact the Admin via WhatsApp; 08135921729.

Since you dont have any thing meanincgful to contribute pls kindly stay off with your advert. As I am very serious here..
Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by nelcliff(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2019
WALTECHMOBILE:

MTN
1GB = #460.
2GB = #920.
5GB = #2,300.

9MOBILE
1GB = #650.
1.5GB = #1,000
2GB = #1,250.

Since you dont have any thing meanincgful to contribute pls kindly stay off with your advert. As I am very serious here..
Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by Cradle000(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=nelcliff post=78095467][/quote] well documented.. Toast to your journey!
Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by Eddygre8(m): 6:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Affiliate & CPA marketing is one untapped online opportunity in Nigeria. Most Nigerians just prefer the easy man approach like get paid to read news etc.
If you take your time to learn affiliate/CPA marketing from mentors and you have the right tools and strategies you will walk out of poverty in no time.

Check out www.digitalyraytech.com/affiliate

If you're willing and serious to learning affiliate marketing or CPA marketing even as a newbie.
Re: I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. by nelcliff(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Eddygre8:
Affiliate & CPA marketing is one untapped online opportunity in Nigeria. Most Nigerians just prefer the easy man approach like get paid to read news etc.
If you take your time to learn affiliate/CPA marketing from mentors and you have the right tools and strategies you will walk out of poverty in no time.

Check out www.digitalyraytech.com/affiliate

If you're willing and serious to learning affiliate marketing or CPA marketing even as a newbie.

Thanks Bro..

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 100 Dollars In Just 20 Minutes!!! See Proof / CHAKA: I Need Reviews On This App. / Kuda Mfb Not Listed On NDIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.