Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace (1570 Views)

NBA Gives IG Seven Days To Stop CMRIS Certificate Issuance / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by GenSpecifics: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2019
DrGoodman:

Yorubas should stop fighting hausa in the SW, five peace a chance abeg grin

Those two idiots above are trying hard to slide the topic.

They are NOT your usual daft Taju zombies but high level BMC shills who know that what I stated is already in the works.

They are attempting desperately to get their fellow daft oyoruba slaves to see the topic and myself (OP) as Igbo so as to alley their fears and draw them into their usual e-rants.

NOT MY BUSINESS.

The Oyoruba deserves to be a slave to Sokoto and so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by GenSpecifics: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2019
DrGoodman:

Yorubas should stop fighting hausa in the SW, five peace a chance abeg grin

Those two idiots above are trying hard to slide the topic.

They are NOT your usual daft Taju zombies but high level BMC shills who know that what I stated is already in the works.

They are attempting desperately to get their fellow daft oyoruba slaves to see the topic and myself (OP) as Igbo so as to alley their fears and draw them into their usual e-rants.

NOT MY BUSINESS.

The Oyoruba deserves to be a slave to Sokoto and so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by BuhariAdvocate: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2019
cheesy say no to weed boy .
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

Look here aburo taju, there won't be a Venezuela stand-off because Buhari has no friends to come to his rescue unlike Maduro who has the backing of Russia, China and Iran.

The US has been sending subtle warnings to your god Buhari not to rig and unleash violence and has extended a comprehensive warning to security chiefs that they will not accept the excuse that they were working under orders.

The ICC has also weighed in, warning that they are ready to act and file charges on your Buhari over any violence that they intend to unleash over the course and aftermath of the elections.

NOBODY is going to side Buhari. The US and Russia, China plus Iran will agree on effecting a regime change in Nigeria if Buhari and his satanic APC insist on remaining put.

The fallout of this is what I am elaborating and that it will eventually lead to Nigeria's balkanization and your permanent and sealed enslavement to Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by GenSpecifics: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2019
doctokwus:
No
This election will indeed put to test once and for all if the average Yoruba is as enlightened as touted.
If majority of SW votes goes to Buhari despite outcome in other zones,it would just put to lie any enlightenment and relatively superior education the Yorubas lay claim to because no educated or fairly enlightened person in the SW would vote for a senile bigot with zero economic sense and who has supervened the most insecure period in the history of Nigeria.

Let me also add that, the coming election will also see the Oyorubas replacing the Igbos as the most hated people in Nigeria.

In 2015, the Niger Deltans woke up to Oyoruba treachery.

In 2019, the middle belt will see oyorubas as the real problem and not because they (oyorubas) voted Buhari but from how the Oyorubas will come out en masse to endorse Buhari's rigging and take to the streets in a show of shame to support Buhari's continuation.

This is when even the northerners will see oyorubas for their treachery.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by GenSpecifics: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy say no to weed boy .

The Oyorubas are on a one-way train ride to permanent slavery under Sokoto and they know it.

The average afonja has a fetish for being enslaved and flogged. They are sadomasochism fagg0ts

No amont of meme magic will save you.

We have gone beyond trying to reason and rationalize with you to now simply showing our sympathy.

eh pele ohhh!

Oma she ohh
Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by Gabriel004: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin I am seeing painment all over this thread by political and Atiku slaves. If you like, write epistle longer than river Nile. The Yorubas will vote for who they want. You can keep crying here. You did same in 2015 cheesy
Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by Gabriel004: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
GenSpecifics:

Let me also add that, the coming election will also see the Oyorubas replacing the Igbos as the most hated people in Nigeria.

In 2015, the Niger Deltans woke up to Oyoruba treachery.

In 2019, the middle belt will see oyorubas as the real problem and not because they (oyorubas) voted Buhari but from how the Oyorubas will come out en masse to endorse Buhari's rigging and take to the streets in a show of shame to support Buhari's continuation.

This is when even the northerners will see oyorubas for their treachery.

You are not even ashamed, after betraying dilector. No biafla or death again. Now it is Atiku. Someone needs to inform kanu that Atiku, a Fulani man has taken over his pigs cheesy
Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by helinues: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Cry me a lava..

Pdp plans have also been bursted. See their plans for Nigeria below

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by Gabriel004: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
GenSpecifics:

The Oyorubas are on a one-way train ride to permanent slavery under Sokoto and they know it.

The average afonja has a fetish for being enslaved and flogged. They are sadomasochism fagg0ts

We have gone beyond trying to reason and rationalize with you to now simply showing our sympathy.

eh pele ohhh!

Oma she ohh
Go n prepare, you are next to be sacrifice to arochukwu gods

Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by Viergeachar: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
GenSpecifics:

[s]

eh pele ohhh!

Oma she ohh[/s]

Will you shut up there before I e-flog you mercilessly
Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by SluttanSlayer: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace by MagicBishop: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Slightly off, but who would have predicted Covid lockdown

But it still goes hand in hand with my premonition that Buhari will transform himself to life president .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buses For Democracy : See Schedule For Abuja - Kano Free Rides / Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat To Dr Chris Ekpeyong? (photos) / Atiku Beats Buhari By A Wide Margin In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.