Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari (1540 Views)

2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari / Lawal Musa Daura And His Many Controversies By Salihu Usman / Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by DanielOwen2050(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
In a statement on Monday, Media Aide to the First Lady, Bisi Olumide-Ajayi, said Mamman Daura and his family refused to vacate the apartment meant for biological members of the First Family even when directed to do so.
Trouble started when the President’s Son, Yussuf who had an accident a couple of years ago was returning to the country and the Dauras refused to vacate an apartment in the Villa for him as directed by the President.
Fatima Daura, had in an interview accused the First Lady of being violent, saying she recorded her while raising her voice and deliberately released the video to the public to expose Mrs Buhari.
“I was so shocked and afraid of getting there because she (Mrs Buhari) was shouting and reigning abuses words and saying we should move out of that apartment. That she has never seen this kind of thing before. I then went back and picked my phone because if one is to say that she acted that way, no one would believe it without a proof. She has already been saying a lot of things depicting that she is being suppressed.
“So I recorded it to show our parents and the security, so that they will know the truth should anything happen. Because the way she was raging and shouting, I was thinking that she would pick something and hit us with it or something like that. That was why we recorded it,” TheCable quoted her as saying in a BBC interview it monitored.

Continue reading: https://latesttip.com/why-im-unhappy-with-mamman-daura-and-family-aisha-buhari/
Re: Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by Jostoman: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
That is your problem
Re: Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by beresponsible(m): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2019
When the Gods are unhappy with you, craze go enter your family
Re: Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by Oooops: 1:53am On Oct 16, 2019
Their own cup of tea. When them Dey share money them nor dey call me. Now what’s my business
Re: Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by Richy4(m): 2:43am On Oct 16, 2019
A lot of people were condemning the lady for refusing to vacate the said property. A lot of people got the entitlement mentality that they don't even recognise most times when to pause and think...

It is easier to condemn her on social medias but before you throw more stones, double check if u were like that... because many were as guilty as the Dauras in their various dealings in this world..

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by Switruth: 2:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Richy4:
A lot of people were condemning the lady for refusing to vacate the said property. A lot of people got the entitlement mentality that they don't even recognise most times when to pause and think...

It is easier to condemn her on social medias but before you throw more stones, double check if u were like that... because many were as guilty as the Dauras in their various dealings in this world..
. What’s this one saying.
Re: Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by Richy4(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Switruth:
. What’s this one saying.

If you don't have comprehension issues, then it might be a severe case of dyslexia.. you have the symptoms..Go for proper diagnosis..I might be guessing.. wishing you the best

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by aolawale025: 5:51am On Oct 16, 2019
This lady should speak less in public about her domestic squabbles
Re: Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by Switruth: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Richy4:

If you don't have comprehension issues, then it might be a severe case of dyslexia.. you have the symptoms..Go for proper diagnosis..I might be guessing.. wishing you the best
. Most definitely you don’t still know what you’re saying.
Re: Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by solmusdesigns: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2019
cry

No wonder Buhari scraped office of the first lady, this woman go like wahala no be small

AsoRock Villa has many rooms, but she insisted on evicting her in-law and causing a scene,

Only her called press men to view AsoRock clinic noth having drugs, only her grants promised not to campaign for Buhari's re-election, Only her made interview that APC scamed her brother for not wining Adamawa primaries

Re: Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cry

No wonder Buhari scraped office of the first lady, this woman go like wahala no be small

AsoRock Villa has many rooms, but she insisted on evicting her in-law and causing a scene,

Only her called press men to view AsoRock clinic noth having drugs, only her grants promised not to campaign for Buhari's re-election, Only her made interview that APC scamed her brother for not wining Adamawa primaries

[/s]
Re: Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari by opportunes: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Imo Verdict:paid Protest For Ihedioha Turns Awry / My Edo 2020 Summation / BREAKING: Abayomi Shogunle, Dolapo Badmus, One Other ‘dismissed’ From Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.