Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? (77166 Views)

Arewa Denunciation Of Buhari Yesterday Ended Regional Solidarity - Shehu Sani / When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari Yesterday Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by RoyalUc(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2019
ollah2:

I said "IF". Obviously you didnt read my comment to understand

You won't have said "if" if you read and understood the op

2 Likes

Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2019
islandmoon:
Tinubu lineage is related to the Emir alimi who killed the Oba Afonja of Ilorin , just watch, history will repeat itself in Lagos.

Tinubu lineage doesn't relate, Tinubu is a full yoruba man with full Yoruba blood, but just Muslim. Alimi is Fulani

1 Like

Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by ademoladeji(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2019
naptu2:
Tweets.

Rubbish post
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Afamed: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2019
mamatayour:
Oba alabosi.......yeye dey smell
Se iwo Na kogba ile iwe koja Ni? Despite, it was written in the Op that the Oba never vacated his seat for PMB. Despite , the Op pictures showing where the Oba was seated and where PMB was seated?
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by 1759King: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:

I weep for your children who will have someone like you as a father.
All my children at their present age are better than what you, your father and his entire household would ever amount to in this life and in the next life.
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by sokera: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Wow Igbos truly hate Yorubas , my advise to them is that they should learn politics Games and do their calculations very well before hating ... their problems is caused by them not anyone ... they hate to see Yoruba develops , they hate the fact that they have to come down to south/west before they can be successful... is that Yoruba problem ? If you guys continue this way , your children and children unborn will keep believing that without hustling in south/west they will never progress... change your ways , learn the good things about Yorubas and implement it in your regions and stop hating for no reasons ... you people decided to support PDP and the other tribes also decide to support another party is that a crime ? Anyway Vote don’t fight

3 Likes

Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by jrusky(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2019
Well i dont have to insult anybody on this I see this as a personal decision and nothing more than that.

If he likes the monarch can even ask Buhari to take the throne or the seat with him to Aso Rock that is not my headache at all all I care about is Buhari must return to daura that is all.

I don't care Buhari seat on the throne or on the floor or even wear the crown that is their headache I repeat all I stand for is Buhari must go back home.

1 Like

Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by dodoniyi: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2019
bionixs:
you have no honour. hunting with the hounds and running with the hares

YOUR family is the most useless family that has no iota of honour their generations
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2019
ollah2:

You have problems with comprehension and surely you are brain dead. I said "IF"

You are brain dead if after the picture illustrations and explanations given by the OP you still could say IF
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by BafanaBafana: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2019
bionixs:
all I see in your comment is lies. as hypocritical as the Oba himself
That's a symptom of low IQ.
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by movetoca: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2019
The only traditional ruler I respect is the young Ooni. The rest can go to hell I don't give a fvck.
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by ehissi(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2019
Oba of Lagos is an APC member, what do you expect?
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Only someone with clean hands and a pure heart can sit on a monarch's throne

Wetin this Mumu dey talk?
Clean heart and clean hands.
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2019
naijapips02:
See as the fulani herdsman is posing as if he knows what he's writing.

No mind the dullard
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by nwanyionitsha: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
firstolalekan:
grin
Thank God the poster explained well with picture proofs.

But still, watch how OSU ÀLUSI IPOB PIG FLADHEADṣ and illiterate
FRUSTRATED CHILDREN OF HATE MASTURBATÈ AND DROLL SPITS FROM THE FILTHY HOLE ON THIS THREAD.
Sons of Mohammed the girl child rapist never cease to amaze me .After splashing their brains all over the place,they still won't be allowed to sight the moon. Even after surrendering a city to the emirate,they are still called the humble slaves
They said oba surrender throne to the fulani messiah,you are busy ranting about osun indigenes being illiterates. Epele to you o.
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by omerukokwuru(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
personally there is no biggie the OP made it clear there are 3 thrones usually for dignitaries as President and all but it seems the oba should have one solely designated to him as there are pictures of him seating on 2 of the 3 probably he sits on all 3 but from pictures online. Don't you think he should have a throne where only he seats on? pictures below shows oba sitting on the same throne as buhari

Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by bionixs: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
dodoniyi:

YOUR family is the most useless family that has no iota of honour their generations
yours is just waiting for an unstoppable destruction by APC. we shall read the news soonest
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
obembet:
What I believe is that no northerner ruler will leave his sit for any president.. The First sit belong to obas no matter who might be the visitor. But when u care for money too much, u can even give ur life to a lifeless man.

Less I Forget, its only fool, idiot that will vote PDP and APC. This are the people that enslaved your parents and u end up in where u are today. U want to continue from where they stop just because u don't believe in impossibility.

APC= PDP

BUHARI = ATIKU

One of the few reasonable people in Nigeria.
APC and PDP shouldn’t rule Nigerians again.
But Nigerians don’t think, them ready kill their brother and sister because of Buhari and Atiku.
I sorry for Nigeria. Fela don talk am.

1 Like

Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by opey25(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
mistyebby:
No be Afonja, they will do anything to get what they want. Although I admire them sometimes.

But that Oba's sit was loosing its value lately.
did you read the OP's write up ?
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
stanluiz:
Leave the igbos out of this matter and face the sacrilege your oba has committed by leaving his throne and allowing a Fulani man to sit on it because of cash and money.

No Igbo monarch monarch can try that rubbish!
See how cheap and hungry your obas are. Last month your obas went to aso rock to collect brown envelope and this people are your leaders.

You people are have no iota of integrity, so cheap and shameless.
Last year oba of Iwo dump his title and embrace emir. Leaving his own culture to embrace the alimajari title.

Shameless tribe!

You will cry hard for another 4 years, He is still Oluwo of Iwo, You people keep using propaganda to dirty Yoruba, We will repay you on Election day

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/didnt-call-emir-iwo-monarch/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by bionixs: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
dodoniyi:

Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by opey25(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
McAausim:
shocked

Yoruba oba's always getting it wrong..... grin juz coz millions of naria

This can never happen in my attah palace cheesy
did you bother to read and comprehend the write up

1 Like

Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by BafanaBafana: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
1759King:
All my children at their present age are better than what you, your father and his entire household would ever amount to.
Oh boy. Now I'm really weeping. Someone like you shouldn't be allowed to raise children. Products of bad parenting are always terrible parents. Please, I carry God beg you, take those innocent kids to a foster home or something.
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by dodoniyi: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
bionixs:
yours is just waiting for an unstoppable destruction by APC. we shall read the news soonest

You and your miserable family shall die after February 16. Get prepared you son of perdition
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by ollah2: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are brain dead if after the picture illustrations and explanations given by the OP you still could say IF

You are braindead to be unable to decipher that I didn't read what the op wrote hence my comment
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Bekind33(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oba yahoo yahoo
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by SaturnNick(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
obembet:
What I believe is that no northerner ruler will leave his sit for any president.. The First sit belong to obas no matter who might be the visitor. But when u care for money too much, u can even give ur life to a lifeless man.

Less I Forget, its only fool, idiot that will vote PDP and APC. This are the people that enslaved your parents and u end up in where u are today. U want to continue from where they stop just because u don't believe in impossibility.

APC= PDP

BUHARI = ATIKU
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Sons of Mohammed the girl child rapist never cease to amaze me .After splashing their brains all over the place,they still won't be allowed to sight the moon. Even after surrendering a city to the emirate,they are still called the humble slaves
They said oba surrender throne to the fulani messiah,you are busy ranting about osun indigenes being illiterates. Epele to you o.

We will Repay you for all the Propaganda and Insults on Election day.
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
PATHETIC FILTH!
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

We will Repay you for all the Propaganda and Insults on Election day.
4+4
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by ollah2: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
RoyalUc:

You won't have said "if" if you read and understand the op

You won't have mentioned me if you had read my comment properly because you would have known I didn't read the op before writing the comment
Re: Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
movet ;Doca:
The only traditional ruler I respect is the young Ooni. The rest can go to hell I don't give a fvck.

Like they know you exist grin, 4+4 tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match / #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.