Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) (35288 Views)

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head / Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by idowuswap: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
emeka killed his father with cutlass..i pid ipad i hail oooo
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by idowuswap: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
idowuswap:
emeka killed his father with cutlass..i pid ipad i hail oooo
yesterner are not coward like successful yorubas
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sweetyie:
Hmmmm, bros is trying to dodge valentine expenses.
he his definitely bigger than that OK undecided
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by skales67(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Immature idiotic af*nja man boy
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by boxypane(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
SeyiLaw still get jokes!!!?
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Mankosi: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Like play like play e go turn to reality.
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
nazablossom:
Onukwu. There are things you don't joke with.
it's a joke! damm! it!
you can joke with everything! that's why it's called a JOKE!!

please what's Onukwu?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by AllenSpencer: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
This why I dislike short people!

Always looking for unnecessary attention since they can stand out in the crowd.
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
It's only a joke! damm it! that's why he is called a comedian,

It's is a JOKE! Anyway he is getting enough publicity out of the joke. clever guy. And his wife isn't complaining either.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Stone123(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by nazablossom(f): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
gypsey:
it's a joke! damm! it!
you can joke with everything! that's why it's called a JOKE!!

please what's Onukwu?
He should have reserved it on April Fool Day.

Onukwu=Fool
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by lorenzos1: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Such an expensive Joke coming from someone so sensitive he fights anyone that comments about his daughter.
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by johnero353(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
I don't know if anybody noticed this with me...

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Ubdavis(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
A very risky joke!
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
nazablossom:
He should have reserved it on April Fool Day.

Onukwu=Fool
He is a comedian I gathered. best way to get himself some publicity, it is his Marriage And his wife isn't complaining..so what's the fuss about?,

grin grin grin @Onukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Volumetriceff7(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Anything to trend

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
I don't need a prophet to tell me that it's all a joke!! Even if it's true it's still a joke grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by nwanyionitsha: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
This guy is too local for my liking. I don't know how this woman ended up with him.
With his rubbish accent.
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Foolish man, a cute wife like this I even remember what she suffer just Because to be a mother .. Ori Seyi ope rara

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Cumtroller:
This dude ain’t funny at all.

“It is however sad, that I announce that my wife and I have decided to path ways for good. We will appreciate your love and support at this time. God bless you. Tiwaloluwa is safe and good”

Nigga can’t spell correctly. Stupidity runs in his lineage, Useless motherfucker.
Dude is very intelligent. He is trying to see how many Nigerians are smart and can read between the lines. The joke lies in the word PATH. Read again. It could mean creating a path, making a headway with her... Just my opinion though.
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by Glink2018(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seyi law has been infected with the spirit of Athiefkulating-obituary.

Seyi law, change to the next level and your followers will appreciate you better
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by kurlz(f): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
teemanbastos:
I respect and adore Seyi law but something about joking on important things is that the desired outcomes always turn out ugly.

reminds me of a story i read in mastering English some years ago about a cattle rearer who would make jokes about thieves attacking his herds,he would come running into the village shouting and crying, then people would run from the village to the fields to help and then they would see that it was all lies, the herdsman would laugh and said it was all a joke, he did this two, three times, afterwards people didn't take him seriously again, after all he was taking them for fools,
a day came when there was an attack on his herd, he ran into the village requesting for help but unfortunately found him, the villagers didn't take him serious, he paid the price for 'expensive' jokes, he lost his herds of cattle.

Expensive jokes could be costly! Wisdom is profitable to direct

Imagine?
How could he joke with such a thing. Is his head paining him? So irrational!
Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by kurlz(f): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bar1941:
That is what happened when a commedian is short of jokes to crack,...what type of rubbish is that? In a clime where people are always very eager and happy to hear bad news, the fool is there digging his own grave all in the name of cracking jokes..

With that foolish post of his, he'd officially invited his village people to his marital affairs.

Word!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi / Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) / Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.