Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw (2691 Views)

Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by BafanaBafana: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2019
I was in Yola when the president came for his campaign rally. What I witnessed was pure love and passion. Do you know, that people up north don't call him Buhari. They call him baba or Baba Buhari. That's the kind of connection they have with him.
People used their own money to buy Next level T shirts and face caps. All the roads the president was to go through was filled with people. The presidential guards had to be pushing people away from the roads for cars to pass. The people were not even afraid of the soldiers. You know that kind of confidence you have when your father is around and nobody can touch you.

Later in the day, after the rally, I lifted some people who came from another local government to where they will board a bus back home. And I heard one asking ther other if he would come for Atiku's rally. He answered yes. That if they will give them money for transport, he will come. And the first guy agreed with him and said the only rally he can transport himself to is Baba's rally. For any other person, you have to pay.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by Sultannayef: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I was in Yola when the president came for his campaign rally. What I witnessed was pure love and passion. Do you know, that people up north don't call him Buhari. They call him baba or Baba Buhari. That's the kind of connection they have with him.
People used their own money to buy Next level T shirts and face caps. All the roads the president was to go through was filled with people. The presidential guards had to be pushing people away from the roads for cars to pass. The people were not even afraid of the soldiers. You know that kind of confidence you have when your father is around and nobody can touch you.

Later in the day, after the rally, I lifted some people who came from another local government to where they will board a bus back home. And I heard one asking ther other if he would come for Atiku's rally. He answered yes. That if they will give them money for transport, he will come. And the first guy agreed with him and said the only rally he can transport himself to is Baba's rally. For any other person, you have to pay.

Lies

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by BafanaBafana: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2019
Sultannayef:

Lies
If e pain you
Kill yourself!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by sammyj: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2019
The truth is bitter!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by yrex01(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:
If e pain you Kill yourself!
e pain am ju.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by helinues: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Pinshure or......
Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by yuvisan: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:

If e pain you
Kill yourself!

You're in sivia pains grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by yuvisan: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Impressive. That is what it should be.
May all of that translate to massive votes on Election Day, Feb 16, 2019. THE D- DAY.
WHAT WE ARE ASKING GOD, OUR JUST AND LOVING GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD IS
A LANDSLIDE VICTORY FOR PMB.

AFTER THAT LANDSLIDE VICTORY, TRUE PATRIOTS SHALL THEN EXPLAIN TO THOSE DOUBTERS
YET TO JOIN THE WINNING TEAM TO THE # NEXT LEVEL.
THEN, THE DOUBTERS WILL UNDERSTAND.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by AtikulatedNaija: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nigerians, for the love of country, allow president Buhari to go home and rest. He has done his bit, but it is clear that he cannot continue to run the affairs of the country.
A vote for Buhari is nothing but a vote for the cabal who are now firmly in charge of his government.the cabal and hawks in his government wants him to stick on because it would give them the cover to continue ruling by proxy, as well as plunder the country in the name of 'Buhari'.
Nigerians, for the love of country, allow president Buhari to go home and rest. He has done his bit, but it is clear that he cannot continue to run the affairs of the country.In Cross River State:
The president handed over the party's governorship candidate flag to Ndoma Egba, instead of Owan Enoh!
In Ekiti State:
He announced to the people that He took over power in 2005! Which meant he has been president the last 14yrs!
In Ondo State:
He asked the people to deliver "EDO CENTRAL", forgetting he is in 'Ondo State'!
Age is clearly taking its toll on the president, and he has shown very clear signs that he is not medically fit to continue in office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by Back2Daura(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:

I reside in yola. You are a big liar.alot of people love atiku here they are grateful to have their son contest the presidency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by limeta(f): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Say no to Buhari
Say no to Islamic terrorist
Say no to lifeless

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by yuvisan: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
My advice : do not wait to be left behind.
Join the CHIMING train to the # next and better level. READY TO GO.........

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by BafanaBafana: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Back2Daura:

I reside in yola. You are a big liar.alot of people love atiku here they are grateful to have their son contest the presidency
You don't know anything. Even people from Jada don't like Atiku. People that support him do so because they don't like Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by BafanaBafana: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Nigerians, for the love of country, allow president Buhari to go home and rest. He has done his bit, but it is clear that he cannot continue to run the affairs of the country.
A vote for Buhari is nothing but a vote for the cabal who are now firmly in charge of his government.the cabal and hawks in his government wants him to stick on because it would give them the cover to continue ruling by proxy, as well as plunder the country in the name of 'Buhari'.
Nigerians, for the love of country, allow president Buhari to go home and rest. He has done his bit, but it is clear that he cannot continue to run the affairs of the country.In Cross River State:
The president handed over the party's governorship candidate flag to Ndoma Egba, instead of Owan Enoh!
In Ekiti State:
He announced to the people that He took over power in 2005! Which meant he has been president the last 14yrs!
In Ondo State:
He asked the people to deliver "EDO CENTRAL", forgetting he is in 'Ondo State'!
Age is clearly taking its toll on the president, and he has shown very clear signs that he is not medically fit to continue in office.
Atiku also makes mistakes. He said he mistakenly sold ALMSCON which was built with $3.5 billion for $120 million. Can you trust such person with your business?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by AtikulatedNaija: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Atiku also makes mistakes. He said he mistakenly sold ALMSCON which was built with $3.5 billion for $120 million. Can you trust such person with your business?
Presence of the Usurpers called the cabals a very clear fact that must be at the back of our mind is that A vote for buhari is a vote for the cabals so therefore, if the cabals are so popular, let the come out and contest for the office of the presidency and not try to rule the country by proxyThe aide to First Lady took a slice from the monies madam asked him to collect on her behalf, just N3.2Billion. Where is the case now?
Buhari has no money to buy APC nomination form whereas his son who has never worked anywhere could afford multimillion Naira motorcycle.
What is worse? Buhari daughter who was "let my people go" student of Law School is in a plum job in NNPC, Osinbajo daughter is a bigtime business woman in her teens, APC politician children are CBN employees, while N-Power and BMC of N30k is best for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by donphiilopus(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Back2Daura:

When did you leave Daura?

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by BafanaBafana: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Presence of the Usurpers called the cabals a very clear fact that must be at the back of our mind is that A vote for buhari is a vote for the cabals so therefore, if the cabals are so popular, let the come out and contest for the office of the presidency and not try to rule the country by proxyThe aide to First Lady took a slice from the monies madam asked him to collect on her behalf, just N3.2Billion. Where is the case now?
Buhari has no money to buy APC nomination form whereas his son who has never worked anywhere could afford multimillion Naira motorcycle.
What is worse? Buhari daughter who was "let my people go" student of Law School is in a plum job in NNPC, Osinbajo daughter is a bigtime business woman in her teens, APC politician children are CBN employees, while N-Power and BMC of N30k is best for you

So you tell yourself all these lies to make yourself feel good about supporting a klepnocrat of international repute. No matter what you tell yourself Atiku will never be allowed near our treasury again. He is a thief.
Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by AtikulatedNaija: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Even among the 250 appointees, Buhari appointed 10 Dead, Retired Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members. Why does buhari love associating with the dead? The other day he gave 8 dead people federal appointments. Yet there are no calls for buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.Osinbajo's junketting from one market to another comes at a huge financial cost. The cost of chattering helicopters for this travesty is where Osinbajo is making a killing. It is rumoured that Caverton is being paid 80 million naira daily in ferrying the midget around.
Nobody denied Osinbajo use of helicopters in the presidential fleet rather it is Osinbajo that decided to patronize a private helicopter shuttling firm for the sole purpose of looting monies in disguise of promoting his vote buying scheme.Upgrading all Federal Government-owned hospitals to world-class facilities within five
years – FAILED
None of the federal government-owned tertiary institutions has been upgraded to world-class standard since the administration came into power.Prompt passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) and addressing local content
issues in the oil and gas sector – FAILED
The government has not given the accelerated attention it promised towards the passage of the PIB Bill. Close to the end of its tenure, it is yet to push for the passage of the law.Increasing the number of doctors from 19 per 1000 population to 50 per 1000 –
FAILED
Instead of attracting more doctors, the country has witnessed a huge brain drain in the health sector than ever before. Even the president has no confidence in the nation’s healthcare delivery system and has consistently gone to the UK for treatment and for his son.Ensuring that political officer holders earn salaries and emoluments as determined and
approved by the Revenue Mobilization and Fiscal Commission (RMFAC).
The government has not taken any action to ensure that this policy comes into effect even as the National Assembly, CBN, NNPC, NDDC and other government agencies and parastatals still pay far higher perks than what is recommended by RMFAC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by BafanaBafana: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
donphiilopus:

When did you leave Daura?
Chisos!
Na even ipob jew sef. I just wasted my time replying him.
Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by BafanaBafana: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Even among the 250 appointees, Buhari appointed 10 Dead, Retired Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members. Why does buhari love associating with the dead? The other day he gave 8 dead people federal appointments. Yet there are no calls for buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.Osinbajo's junketting from one market to another comes at a huge financial cost. The cost of chattering helicopters for this travesty is where Osinbajo is making a killing. It is rumoured that Caverton is being paid 80 million naira daily in ferrying the midget around.
Nobody denied Osinbajo use of helicopters in the presidential fleet rather it is Osinbajo that decided to patronize a private helicopter shuttling firm for the sole purpose of looting monies in disguise of promoting his vote buying scheme.Upgrading all Federal Government-owned hospitals to world-class facilities within five
years – FAILED
None of the federal government-owned tertiary institutions has been upgraded to world-class standard since the administration came into power.Prompt passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) and addressing local content
issues in the oil and gas sector – FAILED
The government has not given the accelerated attention it promised towards the passage of the PIB Bill. Close to the end of its tenure, it is yet to push for the passage of the law.Increasing the number of doctors from 19 per 1000 population to 50 per 1000 –
FAILED
Instead of attracting more doctors, the country has witnessed a huge brain drain in the health sector than ever before. Even the president has no confidence in the nation’s healthcare delivery system and has consistently gone to the UK for treatment and for his son.Ensuring that political officer holders earn salaries and emoluments as determined and
approved by the Revenue Mobilization and Fiscal Commission (RMFAC).
The government has not taken any action to ensure that this policy comes into effect even as the National Assembly, CBN, NNPC, NDDC and other government agencies and parastatals still pay far higher perks than what is recommended by RMFAC.
Is that why we should vote for thieves?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by modath(f): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Back2Daura:

Back2Daura:

And those groups will be divided with money and state power. He only needs to fund the campaign and I can bet you alot of we lagosians are not happy with tinubu and his rascal attitude to a sitting governor.

You are no longer a "we lagosian"? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by donphiilopus(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Chisos!
Na even ipob jew sef. I just wasted my time replying him.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by dvdwed(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
All these e-warriors ,try again.
Aisha is already packing her wrappers.
Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by AtikulatedNaija: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Is that why we should vote for thieves?
If a president should say he has not perform well in his govt andyou still want to vote for him you need a brain check
If a president should go out of the country to say the youths in his country are lazy when he hasn't provide jobs and you still want to vote for him you need a brain check
Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by Pavarottii(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:

This one leaving in self denial... This is how I will laugh at u on Saturday...

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by BafanaBafana: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
If a president should say he has not perform well in his govt andyou still want to vote for him you need a brain check
If a president should go out of the country to say the youths in his country are lazy when he hasn't provide jobs and you still want to vote for him you need a brain check
So I should go and vote for someone who has stolen from Nigeria at every opportunity and is still planning to do so again? Does that feel right to you?
Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by alen4smith(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Back2Daura:

Yola in ABA
Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by shosky1794: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Just like during governorship elections in Edo, Ekiti, Osun, etc, they would told us they were from those states and knew that APC would never win there. Now just one person is a Lagosian, he's also from Daura and right now he's from Yola. I'm sure tomorrow he will be from Kano and will tell us how Buhari will not get up to 100K votes in Kano. I don't really dignify such people with my reply

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by Ayed44: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:

There are many types of loves, depending on the motive.

But anyone who truly and genuinely love baba Buhari would advise him to retire home and rest.
Re: Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw by BafanaBafana: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pavarottii:

This one leaving in self denial... This is how I will laugh at u on Saturday...
Seriously this picture is funny. I've been laughing since morning.
We will see will laugh at who like that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TRENDING: Reactions As Saraki Accepts Defeat, Congratulate Kwara APC / How Emefiele’s Appointment Unsettled Tinubu’s Camp / Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.