Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva (30921 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Westaslave2(f): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
focus7:
Another Yoruba man making Nigeria proud in boxing again, not some that specializes in destroying Nigeria reputation internationally through their crimes
in a 10th division of boxing done by handicapped white men...yes we ar proud of ur coward son beating a grandpa close 2 his grave!

shame on u
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by olabrad: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Timagex:
He beat his elder brother? shocked shocked shocked

Don't try this at home.

Or else, daddy will disown you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by manikspears: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Olukat:
Young boy beat old man and his happy abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Take a look at the old man's slacked muscles grin grin grin

You can challenge the old man now and let him show you your ancestors in real time.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by jaymee0(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
OpinionCounts:

Yes oo, especially this adesanya guy, I have been following his career for some time.

Career follower

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
very Humble and playful guy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Taraj01(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
I Watched his match last thursday evening omo the guy sabi fight die.
This guy sabi use leg die, pass im hand (blow).

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Ademat7(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:
mtcheew...wicked tribe ,so dey ar gud 4 sometin?
Yes we are including doing that thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by udz: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Was live in the arena. Great match.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Westaslave2(f): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
sholex20:
that is nigerian spirit
Amalaewedu ghost were ni e
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Crossboy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:
mtcheew...wicked tribe ,so dey ar gud 4 sometin tangible?
after all dia ugly face body odour ,charcoal face ,ritual n mouth odour

He warn d 65yrs silver wt his mouth odour
U Obviously Need A Yoruba Dick grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Timagex(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
olabrad:

Don't try this at home.

Or else, daddy will disown you
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Afonja007: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Afonja's dont chest-beat, They make it happen

I remember when a flat head went into the ring with Klitschko grin grin grin
did you watch fight between akinwande and Lennox lewis shame will not let you watch it that guy akinwande disgraced the whole Nigerians and Africa in General

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Lordofthewest(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atikulated slaves are just so filled with bitterness for their yoruba masters.
Westaslave2:

He warn d 65yrs silver wt his mouth odour

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Westaslave2(f): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ademat7:
Yes we are including doing that thing
Hiv is real
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by papparatzzi2013: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Like Anthony oluwafemi Joshua like Adesanya.

Why always "us"?

Omoluabis

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Westaslave2(f): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Crossboy:
U Obviously Need A Yoruba Dick grin
u pple dat cant last a minute always drinking agbo 2 boost dia penis ,
shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Jaqenhghar: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Now he is their son. He is their brother. If he was raised in Niggeria he wouldnt achieve a quarter of what he has achieved and even if he wanted to do this the same people calling him brother will tear him down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Jaqenhghar: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Now he is a flat head because he lost to Klitchsko. When he was winning he was " making Nigeria proud" . He was " our brother". When AJ starts losing its goi g to be the same way. You will think up one stúpid name to call him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by ElsonMorali: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
All I see are some serious potential memes here. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Crossboy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:
u pple dat cant last a minute always drinking agbo 2 boost dia penis ,
shame

I Know Say Shame No Go Gree U Talk Truth
Just Mail If U Need Okay

If U Doubt Me Ask Bianca cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by marlboro007(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:

He won d 65yrs silver wt his mouth odour
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by ElsonMorali: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:

This girl. Shame no dey catch you? You that was begging Whizkid to come and marry you like Davido busy banging Chioma. How come you always leave your gray matter behind anytime you want to comment on Nairaland? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by marlboro007(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:

eleribu omo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Westaslave2(f): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Now he is a flat head because he lost to Klitchsko. When he was winning he was " making Nigeria proud" . He was " our brother". When AJ starts losing its goi g to be the same way. You will think up one stúpid name to call him.
Na yorubas u dey listen 2 ,
. any igbo dat dosent learn tribslism is a fool ..
i just hate yorubas so much ,dats y i gave my monikker a stupid name instead adaibeku
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Lordofthewest(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
You mean the slaves selling gala and lacasera in Lagos traffic own lagos??
Westaslave2:
Le le

we igbos own lagos stick dat 2 ur heads

if u lyk start burning igbos shop out of envy ,we wl stil buy u up in a giffy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Lordofthewest(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hate is not your problem, inferiority complex is the problem of most ossu Igbos...how exactly has your hate affected any Yoruba, like they give a fvck about you. Your hate will choke you and your unfortunate descendants eventually.
Westaslave2:
Na yorubas u dey listen 2 ,
. any igbo dat dosent learn tribslism is a fool ..
i just hate yorubas so much ,dats y i gave my monikker a stupid name instead adaibeku

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Westaslave2(f): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lordofthewest:
You mean the slaves selling gala and lacasera in Lagos traffic own lagos??
i mean d land buyers in lekki n eko atlantic
also d worrisome african commerce hub in alaba ,oshodi n idumota wt

technology traders ,i mean container dealings agents ,
clearing n forwarding lords
U fools ar always on d agbero fence claiming lagos..
pple selling gala sells it 4 a year n buy ur shop n u sit on an ababdoned danfo n claim d owner of lagos.

go back 2 ur state in oyo u dnt help in d growth of lagos u lousy tout

quote me again n receive curse frm d dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

This generation of afonjas are in perpetual ignorance..I bet you don't know anything happening outside of your enclave in ogbomosho..so ignorant to not know where Samuel Peters hails from..to your conehead, anyone not an afonja or aboki is Igbo..olukwu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All The Award Winners At The AFCON 2021 / Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl / Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.