Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva (30924 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by OpinionCounts(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
jaymee0:

Career follower

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Lordofthewest(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'm from epe in Lagos, pls where is your father from, redmud caliphate? Or Osu Republic?Yannmiri federation?
Westaslave2:
i mean d land buyers in lekki n eko atlantic
also d worrisome african commerce hub in alaba ,oshodi n idumota wt

technology traders ,i mean container dealings agents ,
clearing n forwarding lords
U fools ar always on d agbero fence claiming lagos..
pple selling gala sells it 4 a year n buy ur shop n u sit on an ababdoned danfo n claim d owner of lagos.

go back 2 ur state in oyo u dnt help in d growth of lagos u lousy tout

quote me again n receive curse frm d dead

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by RemiOAjayi: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
I watched the highlights before the main fight. The guy is a tactical fighter, I wish him more success in Jesus Name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by artofseduction: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
rusher14:

Come to think of its Anthony Joshua floored Klitschko.

He floored him on his later years. Old age is bastard.

D klitchcos were monsters in their prime age.
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Viking007(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Afonja's dont chest-beat, They make it happen

I remember when a flat head went into the ring with Klitschko grin grin grin
Not a fan of inter-tribal battles, but that your meme killed me with laugh. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Godfather78: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nigeria all the way
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by focus7: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:
in a 10th division of boxing done by handicapped white men...yes we ar proud of ur coward son beating a grandpa close 2 his grave!

shame on u

That you call AJ exploit a handicap matches tells how much hate has eaten deep into you. And if consider this one a coward how do you compare it to to the picture of your brother below.

I think more of the shame on a hole like you who encourage and celebrate the crimes your people are commiting around the globe in the name of making money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Westaslave2(f): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
ElsonMorali:

This girl. Shame no dey catch you? You that was begging Whizkid to come and marry you like Davido busy banging Chioma. How come you always leave your gray matter behind anytime you want to comment on Nairaland? undecided
pls let me be cos i despise u ,

. we arent mate! am an american citizen my brain n urs cant be dsame u stupid entity which time did i beg short mouth odour wizkid 4 marriage?

u nw lie on me ryt? anuofia
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by babtoundey(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
skukimania:
Anderson self! Shey na im nyash be that abi e pad am?
Kudos o our pikin.

Many things dey up for read, you no read am
Many images dey there dey beg attention, you no see
Na only nyansh you see

You too much, ma
I salute you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Westaslave2(f): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Hate is not your problem, inferiority complex is the problem of most ossu Igbos...how exactly has your hate affected any Yoruba, like they give a fvck about you. Your hate will choke you and your unfortunate descendants eventually.
shu shu shu !!

chicken go n done wt u! we arent in dsame class
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Ample2: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'm proud of Adesanya for defeating a legend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Lordofthewest(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:
shu shu shu !!

chicken go n done wt u! we arent in dsame class

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Judybash93(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
okwabayi:
Nigerians now watch and participate in MMA? I am shocked!

Dude grew up in New Zealand...lol
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by shomutuski(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin angry
AllenSpencer:

grin grin ;Dbet why naaaa... shofe kanma ke ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by bravesoul247(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

etin yawere sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by ElsonMorali: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:
pls let me be cos i despise u ,

. we arent mate! am an american citizen my brain n urs cant be dsame u stupid entity which time did i beg short mouth odour wizkid 4 marriage?

u nw lie on me ryt? anuofia

I know you are not well. grin Too much _dick has turned your brain upside down. Lol.

I know you despise me. Me, I love you and I won't let you be. You must change by fire by force.

Lol at American citizen. You wey be say you know even sabi where airport dey. cheesy

The pic below is a lie abi? If I slap that your mouth that is only good for giving head ehn... cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Westaslave2(f): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
focus7:

That call AJ exploit a handicap matches tells how much hate has eaten deep into you. And if consider this one a coward how do you compare it to to the picture of your brother below.

I think more of the shame on a hole like you who encourage and celebrate the crimes your people are commiting around the globe in the name of making money.
Nw james peters frm akwa ibom is nw igbo ryt ,

akwa ibom dey watch u south south dey watch u n niger delta ar planning 4 u yorubas ,fulani u worship cant save u..

d days of "igbos ar d enemies of nigerdelta ar gone "hahaha

Nigeria we ar proud of u yorubas wt ur lagos landlord joined hands wt evil fulaniman 2 destroy every single thing in nigeria out of tribalism

Am no longer proud of nigeria All tanks 2 u yorubas ,U stil comeback n accuse we igbos of hate!
knw it dat nigerdelta hates u more dan anyother thing on dis planet because of jonathan u betrayed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Machozini: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:
mtcheew...wicked tribe ,so dey ar gud 4 sometin tangible?
after all dia ugly face body odour ,charcoal face ,ritual n mouth odour

He won d 65yrs silver wt his mouth odour
Fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Lordofthewest(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Just look at the dirty yeebow prostitute that want to date a whole wizkid...lmao, of all human beings on planet earth. Don't worry you'll end up being used to buy Benz las las like your sisters are in Lagos.
Westaslave2:
Nw james peters frm akwa ibom is nw igbo ryt ,

akwa ibom dey watch u south south dey watch u n niger delta ar planning 4 u yorubas ,fulani u worship cant save u..

d days of "igbos ar d enemies of nigerdelta ar gone "hahaha

Nigeria we ar proud of u yorubas wt ur lagos landlord joined hands wt evil fulaniman 2 destroy every single thing in nigeria out of tribalism

Am no longer proud of nigeria All tanks 2 u yorubas ,U stil comeback n accuse we igbos of hate!
knw it dat nigerdelta hates u more dan anyother thing on dis planet because of jonathan u betrayed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by ElsonMorali: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:
bastard idiot

Mumu geh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Rotimi47: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

Yorubas have no limits and boundaries in their abilities... just like Anthony Joshua! cool
You can say that again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Adewunmibaba(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
RemiOAjayi:
I watched the highlights before the main fight. The guy is a tactical fighter, I wish him more success in Jesus Name

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Westaslave2(f): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I know you are not well. grin Too much _dick has turned your brain upside down. Lol.

I know you despise me. Me, I love you and I won't let you be. You must change by fire by force.

Lol at American citizen. You wey be say you know even sabi where airport dey. cheesy

The pic below is a lie abi? If I slap that your mouth that is only good for giving head ehn... cheesy
Omg ! U mehn can be despicable

u monitoring spirit dont u av shame at all..wizkid might be d only reason tart frm d west all others ar m...or.on controlled by yellowteeth landlord

i love wizkids songs n so wat ?

n command u 2 remove dat screenshot at once!
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Lordofthewest(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
But wizkid is yoruba nah,and you hate yorubas...yanmirii slowpoke, because your men are useless and notorious wife beaters you keep running after and dick ridding yoruba men by force even when we don't want you people.
Westaslave2:

u monitoring spirit dont u av shame at all..wizkid might be d only reason tart frm d west all others ar m...or.on controlled by yellowteeth landlord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by Westaslave2(f): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Mumu geh.
Ezi ofia anumanu hiv patient

*Announcement * fools slinding into my dm shud burn in bleezes espiacially, afonja alpha males

mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by ElsonMorali: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Westaslave2:

Lawd!!! I don laugh tire for here. It's so difficult to get angry with you despite your posts. They are so amusing. I wonder the kind of person you are in real life sef.

Shaking my head for you very seriously.

I will take down that picture only if you apologize to me. smiley

Say you are sorry and that you won't do that again. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fighter, Isreal Adesanya Defeats His Mentor, Anderson Silva by PapaNdiGuy11: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
okwabayi:
Nigerians now watch and participate in MMA? I am shocked!

It's UFC

You are shocked?? You just want to showcase your folly. So are you not Nigerian? You no well at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl / Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus / Zidane Finally Reveals Why He Rejoined Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.