Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed (539 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Tinubu Asks Youths To Not Engage In "Destructive Protests" / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / 2023: APC Does Not Belong To Tinubu Or Anyone Else, Not Even Me - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by Barondenigeria: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
The Minister for Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has disclosed at a presidential campaign rally in Ilorin, that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has put everything in place to ensure that the visit of President Buhari to Kwara State is a huge success.

“The party has been meeting in the last couple of days to ensure that the President’s visit is very successful. We have watched the rallies in many parts of the country and we want to assure Mr. President that our rally in terms of numbers, quality of people, entertainment and colour will rank among the best,” the Minister said.

He said the crowd that will come out to receive the President will be organic as the party does not engage in renting crowds.

Alhaji Mohammed appealed to security agencies to create a level playing field for all the contestants in the election to allow the people to freely exercise their franchise, saying those involved in legitimate activities have nothing to fear.

He also described the protest in some circles over the redeployment of Police Commissioners across the country as the handiwork of the opposition, which is working to discredit the police and the Independent National Electoral Commission.

The Minister also described as ‘absolute fake news’ the reports in the Social Media that the abducted Dapchi school girl, Leah Sharibu, has died in captivity.

“It’s absolutely fake news. There is nothing like that,” the Minister said at a press briefing in Ilorin, Kwara State, on Sunday

He said the rumour of Miss Sharibu’s death, which surfaced just a few days to the presidential election, is another ploy by the political opposition to tarnish the image of the administration and exploit primordial sentiments ahead of the polls.

“I think it’s part of the opposition’s strategies to throw everything at the administration and at the President. I think everyday they are realising the hopelessness of their position.

“Everyday they are amazed by the support Mr. President is receiving from every part of the country and they have decided that they are going to spread falsehood, inflame passion and make this election a Muslim-Christian affair or North-South affair, but people are not listening to them,” Alhaji Mohammed said.

The Minister for Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has disclosed at a presidential campaign rally in Ilorin, that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has put everything in place to ensure that the visit of President Buhari to Kwara State is a huge success.

“The party has been meeting in the last couple of days to ensure that the President’s visit is very successful. We have watched the rallies in many parts of the country and we want to assure Mr. President that our rally in terms of numbers, quality of people, entertainment and colour will rank among the best,” the Minister said.

He said the crowd that will come out to receive the President will be organic as the party does not engage in renting crowds.

Alhaji Mohammed appealed to security agencies to create a level playing field for all the contestants in the election to allow the people to freely exercise their franchise, saying those involved in legitimate activities have nothing to fear.

He also described the protest in some circles over the redeployment of Police Commissioners across the country as the handiwork of the opposition, which is working to discredit the police and the Independent National Electoral Commission.

The Minister also described as ‘absolute fake news’ the reports in the Social Media that the abducted Dapchi school girl, Leah Sharibu, has died in captivity.

“It’s absolutely fake news. There is nothing like that,” the Minister said at a press briefing in Ilorin, Kwara State, on Sunday

He said the rumour of Miss Sharibu’s death, which surfaced just a few days to the presidential election, is another ploy by the political opposition to tarnish the image of the administration and exploit primordial sentiments ahead of the polls.

“I think it’s part of the opposition’s strategies to throw everything at the administration and at the President. I think everyday they are realising the hopelessness of their position.

“Everyday they are amazed by the support Mr. President is receiving from every part of the country and they have decided that they are going to spread falsehood, inflame passion and make this election a Muslim-Christian affair or North-South affair, but people are not listening to them,” Alhaji Mohammed said.

Source:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/apc-does-not-engage-in-crowd-renting-lai-mohammed/

Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by StupidInyamiri: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
I’ve heard several young men say they don’t care if Atiku is corrupt, they just want him to come and GNWA.

Now, the irony here is not my prob but I’m happy Atiku will not win so our teeming youths do not conclude being irresponsible and crooked is the way to go in life

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by AtikulatedNaija: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Like they say show me your friends and i will show you who you are.Adams Oshomole was petitioned for stealing Billions of Edo State patrimony, EFCC has since lost the file under Buhari's watch
Fayemi was indicted by the properly constituted panel in Ekiti state,Buhari "Mr. Integrity" turned blind eye to the case and made him
a cabinet minister

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by Barondenigeria: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
grin
I’ve heard several young men say they don’t care if Atiku is corrupt, they just want him to come and GNWA.

Now, the irony here is not my prob but I’m happy Atiku will not win so our teeming youths do not conclude being irresponsible and crooked is the way to go in life
GNWA angry
SAY NO TO LIFELESSNESS! And that your moniker violates countless Nairaland rules! You should be banned!! #StupidAfonja!

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by AtikulatedNaija: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
If a president doesn't answers questions correctly even after being explained to like he's in pry 2 and still the answer didn't hit the question and you still want to vote for him my brothers and sisters you have brain tumor
If the wife of the president should come out to say his husband govt has been hijack by the cabals and you still feel that president deserve second term you need a brain check I will pay the bills

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by AtikulatedNaija: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Akpabio stole more than any South south governor ever, he is now dining with Buhari
Tinubu has annexed Lagos and a greater chunk of South west states to his private estate, he is the henchman of Buhari
Osibanjo his deputy is jumping from one state to the others buying votes in the name of trader moni, while yet to answer how he spent #5.8billion IDP funds
Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
We hear you na today?

Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by NkayStory(f): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Funny enough,those hrred to attend such rallies will agree with him.
Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by princechurchill(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lai Mobile is now feeling the heat of Atikunation

Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by dollytino4real(f): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
see ologbo wen dey call pussy a cat. all are the same
Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by princemillla(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
The moment I saw lai I gave up straight

Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by DLondonboiy: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol.. Story for the gods.

Dear zombies, Atiku is 7steps ahead.

You wanted to play the game of crowd..we use crowd tire una.
your next game is vote buying, we go tire una.

After that your next game is refusing to concede in the face of overwheming defeat, we go still tire una..

Una go run comot from Nigeria las las..

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Engage In Crowd Renting: Lai Mohammed by Hector09(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
This man should enjoy the attention when it last, cus very soon he we soon be irrelivant even to his own family

(1) (Reply)

It’s Hasn’t Been Easy To Rule Nigeria – Buhari / Ballot Paper Is Not Finger Sensitive. You Can Vote With Any Finger, Prof Jega / Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.