Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie (1509 Views)

Help! I Am About To Give Up On This Puppy / What's The Specie And Breed Of This Puppy? / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by oyi1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
I Wanna Buy This Dog But Am not sure if is a pure breed..
This is My first experience with dog so I don't wanna make mistake

Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by oyi1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Images
Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by jessejagga(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
looks like rot to me ,bt looks ok
Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by oyi1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
jessejagga:

Seriously.? I was thinking is Alsatian
Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by IamAnderson(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
it's too young to see clearly sha but I think it's a gsd/rott mix. ask for pics of it's parents to confirm
Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by dinofx21(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
jessejagga:
yeah more of a rottweiler
Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by agboedeh: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2019
dinofx21:
yeah more of a rottweiler
there is no gsd in that dog.Its a Rottweiler but a low quality one.
Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by IamAnderson(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2019
agboedeh:
yeah you're right, I actually assumed it was part gsd because of the fur and the snout was a little bit long.
in hindsight, it's just a low quality rott
Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by oyi1(m): 6:34am On Feb 12, 2019
agboedeh:

So is not advisable for me to buy it right.?
Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by Ogcruz: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2019
oyi1:

Buy it
It's a rot, there's nothing like low quality rot
It's Either it's pure or not

If the parents don't look anything like this don't buy

Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by IamAnderson(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ogcruz:

It's a rot, there's nothing like low quality rot It's Either it's pure or not
that's what we meant when we said "low quality rot" obviously...
Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by IamAnderson(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
oyi1:

depends on what you're looking for. if you want a pure rott, don't buy it.
Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by space9880: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Ogcruz:

Buy it
It's a rot, there's nothing like low quality rot
It's Either it's pure or not

If the parents don't look anything like this don't buy
why are you contradicting yourself
Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by space9880: 7:15am On Feb 13, 2019
OP what breed did the seller say the pup is? as for me the pup looks more Rottweiler than a GSD not a good quality so you can get if you just need a pup to love go for it and this pup should not cost much but if you need a really good dog run away.

1 Like

Re: Helps Guys!! What's The Name Of This Puppy Specie by fowlyansh181(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
oyi1:
I Wanna Buy This Dog But Am not sure if is a pure breed..
This is My first experience with dog so I don't wanna make mistake
dont buy a puppy as a first timer.. buy dogs from 4months and above to avoid sad stories as the dog grows.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World's Oldest Cat / Pearl And Terry / 5 Weeks Old Gsd Puppies For Sale....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.