Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos (27132 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (More Pictures & Video) / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by biggerboyc(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Ogaga87(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
This isn't a good news for the camp of Mr Jubril..

Many condolence for the death of their anticipated VICTORY

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sai MaMa
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by UbongCR7(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jeezuz oh
Jeezuz oh
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by MobilityExpress: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Make I look for trouble small grin WOW, after all the PDP Kwankwasiya hype, this crowd is not even up to one-tenth of Buhari's crowd in Kano. No wonder Saraki has started doing video begging for votes grin. PS: Na joke I dey joke o before some people will vandalize my mentions with abuse grin Kam down oh grin
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by chieyine(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
I am fully Ortomarically Atikulated kiss
No lifelessness grin
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ogaga87:
D
For DOG
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Passionate888: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kwankwanso, in as much as I know that you contributed to the lifeless one coming into power, but ...
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by cleary: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
okay
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by shegie(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
sai baba again
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by deebrain(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by edoboss1234: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
They are sane people I just cannot imagine voting for buhari God bad policies, poor recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by vacanci: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
This was Jonathan in Kano 2015. The rest u know after election

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by dapillar: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Block votes
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Mustinkana(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sai BaBa we know

1 Like

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by stockbear: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Is this all?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by kessdivine4all: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Zombies right now...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by idonhammer: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
what is this? It's All Over..Bubu is finished.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by overall90: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
As far as your eyes can see cheesy
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Kanixt(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oh my God...

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Tareq1105: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
donplato:
Jeez!...now this is the mother of all political rallies....i wonder how Mr Lifeless would get his usual 2 million votes from Kano, everyone is now atikulating...let's get Nigeria working again

How come Atikulooooters are not talking about the 150 cows that were slaughtered for the Kano rally?

Thank God it's not APC that did that, they would have called it bribery.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Some people will drink sniper like fanta tonight.lol
I M for Buhari. But with this crowd in Kano, God has chosen our next president and it is Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Vince77(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
This one na one full country population o!
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Racoon(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atikulated Kano.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by ozo13(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
afroniger:
O....k, but nothing spectacular. Was expecting to be wowed considering all the hype but.... undecided
I swear.usual crowd one see in other state.I think ppl wr even more in kaduna atiku rally than this.
Buhari made a big mistake allowing kwankwaso to decamp.he should hv settle the fracas between ganduje and kwankwaso. Baba felt it will not affect his usual block vote but I doubt that.
Same way wamako of sokoto is going to teach Tambuwal lesson is the same way kwankwaso is likely going to teach ganduje lesson.Na only buhari love for kano fit save ganduje.
The presidential election is going to be a tough one.
Atiku will likely win with about 53/47% vote with no influence.
But With federal might /state governors it may likely swing in Apc favour.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Ogaga87(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:

For DOG

Na you get your mouth
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by reuben79: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
1.9 vote in kano never again,era of dat as gone
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Na wa ooo hausa ppl plenty like flies angry
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by israelmao(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
16th February,Pharaoh must fall with all his army.
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
election is won already...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Awoo88: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
donplato:
Jeez!...now this is the mother of all political rallies....i wonder how Mr Lifeless would get his usual 2 million votes from Kano, everyone is now atikulating...let's get Nigeria working again
He will not!!! Those who helped him with those magical vote are no longer with him
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by kapelvej: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Only rigging can give the Dullard victory

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Year After, Nigeria’s Border Remains Closed / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.