Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos (27131 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (More Pictures & Video) / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by ire803386: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is massive no doubt but the numbers there is less than 200k. And more so not everyone there has pvc and there are much more people that will vote atiku that are not present

1 Like

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by freetheking: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
What am i seeing?are they human or sand in the seashore?
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by masu: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Very Tight Race up North, I see a situation where South East, South South and Middle Belt determined this election. If that happens Atiku/Obi wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by crisycent: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
APC.....be very afraid

1 Like

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Fourwinds: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mustinkana:
Sai BaBa we know

1 Like

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
masu:
Very Tight Race up North, I see a situation where South East, South South and Middle Belt determined this election. If that happens Atiku/Obi wins.
Exactly my brother... This is election between two Northerners and it will be head for head race there.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
You are here shouting some seats are empty some seats are vacant, as if 500 people have ever rose up to celebrate you all your life...Go to ur ward for counsellor-ship post and see how many crowd you are going to pull.... Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by senatordave1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
skybird212:
You are here shouting some seats are empty some seats are vacant, as if 500 people have ever rose up to celebrate you all your life...Go to ur ward for counsellor-ship post and see how many crowd you are going to pull.... Bunch of hypocrites
Atiku and saraki will use this crowd as evidence at the election tribunal.
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'm not God, only Him pick the kings. So whoever wins good job to him. But I want you to understand never would Atiku won and Buhari refuse to relinquish power... If u are thinking that would happen, then you are still living in the year 1993.
senatordave1:

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by deboysben(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
senatordave1:

[s][/s]

After 16th you head go dey alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by weownthewest: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kwankwasiya is a religion in kano.
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by gaskiyamagana: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
deboysben:
This is disturbing

Please add graphic

Zombies should start saying our lords prayer
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Till 2023.
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by tesppidd: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Maximum 80,0000 people.

Nothing more!

80,000 out of 5,000,000.

Not near conclusive!
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by gaskiyamagana: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
weownthewest:
Kwankwasiya is a religion in kano.
... religion of PDP? We shall see.
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by deboysben(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Till 2023.
Don't end up giving buhari invalid vote
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by gaskiyamagana: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
masu:
According to your calculations.
Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by gaskiyamagana: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
deboysben:

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Till 2023
Sai Tinubu 2023_2031.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by Pizzle1234(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Who post this pic? grin grin grin

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by gentlegenius(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
emmasege:
By next Sunday, there will be Thanksgiving services in our churches for successfully giving the lifeless one and enemy of Nigeria a RED CARD.

Re: Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos by gaskiyamagana: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
deboysben:

VALID VOTE VALIDATE BUHARI TILL 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / One Year After, Nigeria’s Border Remains Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.