Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Is Supertube Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Supertube Real (1591 Views)

Supertube Jobs- Are They Real? / Is Supertube Nigeria Real? / Supertube Nigeria Are They Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Supertube Real by ajy: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2010
Pls can someone help me out! Is Supertube real? Because they keep sending one Job Offer Notification or the other everytime. plsssssssss
Re: Is Supertube Real by gymcollins(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2010
my lovely brother i doubt the authenticity of that supertube. nobody will notify you for a job you weren't interviewed for. i just replied them now that am not interested in their offer cos am not ready 2 spend anything buying passcode. pls be wise
Re: Is Supertube Real by tabolaji: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2010
@ajy, i think gymcollins is right, they keep coming under different company just to introduce you to their useless passcode. Only God can help us in this country cos i wonder why some pple will be so bold to come to this lenght at defrauding innocent Nigerians. God help us
Re: Is Supertube Real by kryc: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2010
Please am on my knees in tears, and i proclaim that supertube and the owners will die without trace.
they ate my hard earned money.
i pray u dont fall a victim. kindly unsubscribe from there.
u do dat at the down part of their mail to ur box.

Please run. they are armed robbers.
Re: Is Supertube Real by Guardian(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
YOU ALL DON'T NEED TO BE WARNED OR TOLD ABOUT THE FRAUD CALLED SUPERTUBE

IT IS FOUL AND FRAUD ALL THE WAY.

BE WARNED AND STAY OFF
Re: Is Supertube Real by Elemosho: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2011
I'm a victim too, i parted with 7k, dont fall victim they are scammers. I pray God do justice to them for eating ma money.
Re: Is Supertube Real by Neutrobcorp: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2013
Thanks all.... Just got their email too, asking to pay for a passcode..... Well i was tempted to pay since 500 is a chicken feed for a month..... But thanks u guys, u saved me 500 bucks.... Yayyyy

(1) (Reply)

Cowry Asset Mgt Aptitude Test / Opportunity To Make Money Online - Fiverr.com / Graduate Trainee_kpmg(audit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.